iceman v pyro who would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who would win out of iceman and pyro if they were forced to fight each other

let me see your comments people

buffymitch
i definitley vote for iceman because pyro's got a attitude problem and i don't like that.

verauko
i think that Pyro is as strong as Iceman, so the fight will be very "bloody" stick out tongue
But we can't ferget that Bobby and John were friends, so this is more complicated as it looks.

X-WOMen
That's a good one. Definitely a tough one. Fire can melt ice but since Pyro can't create fire then it's kinda stuck.

Kes
I think Iceman would win:
1) He's the good guy jk
Its true that one flame would fry (sp) Bobby but since
Pyro can't create fire all Iceman has to do is freeze Pyros lighter.

verauko
besides if Pyro would melt iceman's ice, water could put out the flame... and it would be very interesting if Iceman could change his whole body into ice!!! that would be great!

Kes
It might turn things a litle unrealistic. Changing is body.

verauko
maybe not changeing his body, but cover it with ice...

Mafia Girl
im not sure either maybe they would both drown cuz the fire would melt the ice.... happy

charmaine
keep the comments coming people

X-WOMen
If Pyro fights Iceman, doesn't that mean their friendship is gone?

LilMimister006
probably. But still, i think if they had to fight, Pyro would win *^_^*

charmaine
i think that now pyro has chosen magnetos side i think that iceman and pyro will no longer keep their friendship going it be interesting to see who win the battle between them

verauko
I think they could be still friends but because they are angry on each other (you know... Pyro's with Magneto and stuff) and they're standing on the opposite sides, the bad and the good... they'll have to fight... It could be so dramatic because whe can see the feelings and duty... and what should they choose?

charmaine
it could be very intersting to watch would their friendship survive or will they force to battle it out

ChinaNiki
Pyro doesn't seem to have the maturity and control of his gift that Iceman has. So Pyro could screw up by getting frustrated and out of control. Still, the feelings of friendship Iceman has for Pyro could cause him to lose to Pyro. It's a tough call.

Darth Vicious
Iceman would win, while fire melts ice, Pyro needs devices to generate fire and Iceman is in so control of his powers that he can freeze Pyros water molecules in his body making him an popcicle!

VampireGren
Pyro would win most def.! smokin'

DemonicGambit
Okay, as much as I would hate to say it....Drake would win. Excuse my...hate, yeah hate towards Bobby, if u like him. Sides, I just said that he would win.

If you look at this rationaly, Bobby would win. Due to the fact that he can freeze things from afar. While Pryo needs his lighter. But we must also remember that if Pryo concentrates enough, he can create more then one stream of fire. So Bobby might have some difficulties. But in the end Bobby would win, only because like Kes said:

1) he's a good guy
2) he has a better grasp of his powers
3) he's a good guy

jedioutcast
because he will light that mf on fire and melt his a$$ and boil his a$$ to hell

DemonicGambit
God I wish I could see something like that happen to Drake....

charmaine
i love to see it

verauko
Bobby would win! And he WILL!

DemonicGambit
Yes he would, but that doesn't mean ~I~ have to like it.

Metroplex
I say that Iceman will win. pyro needs a source of fire for his power to work. If the source is removed, than he will lose.

charmaine
i think pyro is cute but hes too cocky and he would screw it up in the end so iceman will win

verauko
I agree!

charmaine
pyro is cool but i think iceman all the way

verauko
Hey! And what happened with this tracksuit which Bobby gave to Pyro at his home?! Does Pyro still have it?! big grinbig grinbig grin

charmaine
iceman would win in the end

Metroplex
Iceman is a very powerful mutant and was chosen as one of the Twelve.

http://www.marvel.com/bios/bios.htm?id=36&family=X-MEN

DemonicGambit
Fine, fine.

Destory my dreams of his demise, with your logic and common sense

Metroplex
who are you directing this to?

DemonicGambit
Everyone telling me that logic is right and Bobby would win.....but then again I said he would too.

Condemner my logic!!!!!!!!

PS If cats are smarter then dogs, then how come dogs don't get stuck in trees?

verauko
We don't need any Iceman's bio to know he's more powerful than Pyro.

PS: And I'm asking one more time. What happened with that tracksuit?! laughing out loud

charmaine
no idea i presume that pyro still has the tracksuit

Metroplex
It was a joke get it???? Cats can get out of a tree easily. They can just jump off and nothing will happen to them.

This is off topic anyway.

Ness
laughing out loud say what are yall be talking about here

Metroplex
Its off topic anyway

Ness
i be gessin soo

Metroplex
Well actually now that i think about it, since Pyro was inffected with the Legacy Virus, i think Pyro would probably win. He took on the X-men all by himself when he suffered from the Legacy Virus and he would have beat them if it wasn't for Magneto.

Kes
Ok lets try and make this thread specific (sp) who started it? Where you talking about Pyro and Iceman from the movie or comics?

charmaine
movie or comics

Kes
Charmaine that doesn't help messed Ok lets do it this way say in the comics I believe this with win and why..and in the movie I believe this would win and why, ok?

charmaine
ok im confused

DemonicGambit
Welcome to my world!

But I still have to say Bobby would win, even though I would love to see Pryo kick his butt....In either the movie, comic, or cartoon

Kes
Well pll started saying that Pyro was infected with a virus, thats why he would win. But thats comic Pyro, with movie Pyro it's different. So if we say Pyro would win cos..bla,bla. We must say it is comic Pyro, ok?!

verauko
Pyro will die, okay?! Got it?

tokyo_goddess
now itty bitty Bbby Drake would lose...he's to much of a wussy and cares to much for others...even soemtimes opponents in battle, so I'd have to say Pyro would win, you saw how carried away he got in the movie, so much so that Rogue had to take some of his power to stop him, Pyro will fight till the very end!

Metroplex
In te comic book, during the Legion Quest, Bobby went so far as too freeze the entire molecules and inner organs of Xaver's son. That was pretty extreme and could have killed any mutant.

DemonicGambit
Yeah but they were doing that to save the fate of the entire would, not a one on one battle.

Why am I arguing? Agh, I hate conflicting emotions. I know in my mind Bobby would win, only cause he's a good guy. But I want Pryo to win, cause I hate Bobby...and fire is cooler then ice

tokyo_goddess
Sometimes the good guy doesn't have to win, in this case Bobby Drake! *shivers* I can't stand that guy! He's like a haunting sugary after-school special...whilst Pyro is the cool movie with everything and extra pizazz...what do you want to win?...dull...or pizazz? I'll go with the good stuff! yes

DemonicGambit
You're RIGHT!! Why in the world should I pay attention to common sense, I've never done that before!

PRYO!!!!!!

tokyo_goddess
think of it this way aswell...in the book they were arguing over which power was better..ice or fire...Pyro said that the person would die in a lot pain..which is to be expected...but Bobby was detailed and described...

"But you know..."Bobby said, "there's something pretty agonizing about freezing to death, You don't just drift off to sleep like most people think."
"Damn," Marie muttered, "I was so hping for a nap!"
"Enlighten us, snowman," John instructed.
It all starts with shivering. Just a little at first as the body struggles to keep warm. Your skin turns a pale blue."
"Guys, not again," Marie pleaded. "Change of topis, okay?"
being guys they ignored her. "Then," Bobby continued, "the moisture in your lungs starts to freeze, so that even breathing is painful." "This conversation," she tried again, "is painful!"....."Those shivers," Bobby said, turn into violent convulsions as your blood begins to crystallize." "Wouldn't you be like so dead by then, Bobby?" asked Marie in a tone that broadcast boredom. "Worse, he replied. "Your brain starts to scream for oxygen and you can't stop yourself slowly, inexorably sinking into complete and utter...insanity!"

How about that!? That makes Iceman sound cool...but Pyro is dedicated to his powers...not making flasy decisions.

DemonicGambit
Um, how fun!

tokyo_goddess
the facts are against the other!...and winning with the coolness of a cool guy...PYRO IS CHAMPION!!!!!!

DemonicGambit
I'm just glad now I can say Pryo will win....god I hate Bobby.

lol, I even started saying he had to be gay and married to the new Robin dude off of Batman. cause they have the same last name. Yeah, but I got over...eventually

tokyo_goddess
eek!....I see what you mean...i forgot about that Robin...I keep confusing him for the 2nd Robin that died! O.o...I'm glad I helped you over this hurtle we call common sense. j/k...

Kevbo
I think movie Iceman would definitely beat movie Pyro. In the first movie, you'll remember that the first time Iceman introduced himself to Rogue, he froze the fire that the pyrokinetic dude in front of him was playing with. Solid. Then it crashed, made noise, and got the kid in trouble. First off, I don't remember if it was Pyro because he really didn't do anything else in the whole movie so I didn't pay attention, but I imagine it was, and the freezing fire thing seems to end the fight pretty early.

b-ball_chick
well i think pyro wud, fire power over ice!

TMWATA
i hope in the next xmen movie we get to see iceman freeze pyro's fire in the air that would rock
Iceman would win

frozen flame
This is a very old thread but I still wanna voice out my opinion.....

PYRO WILL WIN!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud

Well, actually, they'll both just cancel out each other's powers. big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Pyro would win, if ya think about it Ya can melt Ice with fire but ya can freeze fire with ice, so it be pyro

Martya
Really i think that they would cancel each other out... fire ice, ice fire...... but if i had to choose it would be Pyro all the way.... Fire kicks butt!!!

Kes
Well I think the fact that Pyro cant create fire gives Iceman an advantage. Olus in X1 Iceman frezees Pyros fire. So Iceman IMO would win.

Hegemon875
Pyro would win no doubt

GambitEVOFan1
Ya im tellin ya i think hed win ya cant freeze fire but u can melt ice so he has the advatage over iceman

Remy
How the fek would Pyro be able to win? He can't create fire now can he? Nope. So, even if he had a lighter, how hard is it for mr Ice to just freeze it?

GambitEVOFan1
A liter yes but it wouldnt be so easy for iceman to freeze a flame thrower

Remy
...Or he could just make himself a nice little ice wall, so that the flames can't touch him.

jessica69
thats the disadvantage that pyro has iz the liter

Martya
once Pyro has goten the flame i really don't think the liter matters anymore.... because even if Bobby frose the fire Pyro could still have the fire in his hand... I don't no how to put this... but i no once Pyro has got a flame it never leaves his hand... well it does but a part of it stays until he puts it out him self.....

Kes
well Iceman freezes Pyro...thats all it takes. GambitEVO in the 1st movie Iceman froze Pyros flame.

GambitEVOFan1
Yea but ya cant freeze a flame, i got so mad when they did that in the movie. And even if bobby made an ice wall around himself it wouldnt take to long before pyro melted it with the fire.

Kes
The water would put out the fire.

Martya
so would that mean that the fire would have to be in the water to put it out... or somethimg like that? Why not do it your self cuz i have... take some ice and litter.... trust me the fire did not go out...

Kes
lol didnt quite understand what you just said. But Iceman can make a lot of ice not just a bit. In the end (IMO) Pyro not being able to create fire would be to big of a disadvantage. You freeze is lighter and no flame. Or he could just freeze him.

Martya
sorry messed up there.... yeah that could happen... I'm just going to say that they both don't win.... cuz they cancel each other..... just like water and lighting... or that at least what my friend right here is saying.... anyways I like fire i have like a lot of thing that have to do with it... I even have my name burned into my skin.... *I was bored it dont hurt.* lol and yes i no i am crazy...

Kes
lol

GambitEVOFan1
I just think pyro would win, he does have the disadvatage of not being able to create fire but still im tellin ya ya cant freeze fire but u can melt ice so i think in that aspect he has the advantage

Martya
Hey i never thought of that...... *Thinks really hard* Ow, it hurts to think...

Remy
For the love of God (or me), Pyro doesn't have a chance.
Yeahyeah, sure what if he can melt de ice, Iceman could just knock de lighter out of mr. Pyros hand, then freeze the entire floor so that everything that touches it turns into Ice.

Paola
Poor Pyro ......http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/weep.gif

Martya
Oh come on....... lord... i take back what i said.... Pyro will win!!!!

Paola
yes!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/clapping.gif

no just kidding.... I don't really like Pyro or Iceman.... but I really believe that Iceman should have save the day at the end of X2

Martya
I like bad guys... so there for Pyro is on my list......hehe... also he is very cute..... AND.... I love fire............... so there for Pyro will win....

GambitEVOFan1
Be resonible pyros not jsut gunna stand there an let iceman kick a liter out of his hand, and your thinkin of the pyro from the movies yes he used a liter but there are all sorts of different fire starters that he could use and to be honest bobby has never been that great of a fighter roll eyes (sarcastic) but whatever i dont really care who wins i was just saying that i believe that although pyro has the disadvantage of not being able to create fire i still believe he could win

Martya
i could not say it better my self...

GambitEVOFan1
big grin

Mystique
i think ice man because ice man can freeze up pyros hands so he can't move his arms and hands for a lighter or fire tank and he can't producer fire to manipulate so he's stuck

Martya
but in the movie when that one guy had the cigarette Pyro did not use his hands... he used his mind...... and in the book it tell you that to...

frozen flame
yes You know... Martya has a point...

Though in X-Men Evolution, when Bobby froze Pyro's hands, the Angel made out of fire died out. sad

But then again, it IS a cartoon. big grin

Martya
yeah a cartoon...................

Kes
well he doesnt need his hands but he needs fire.
I just think Bobby can freeze Pyro before he can light the lighter.

Remy
What's he gonna do? Cut his arms off and dance to distract Ice? Yeah, that will work...

GambitEVOFan1
If that had made ne sence at all i would answer u but since it didnt iv got nuthin to say

Martya
you got me lost AGAIN.....sad

Remy
I'm saying he simply has no chance, he needs a litter to create fire. And if Iceman takes the litter, or freezes it or however he chooses to disable it, Pyro has no chance. Sure, he could run, but that won't help him.
Now, if Pryo would learn how to create fire the fight would be fair, as it's now, he needs a litter so he simply has no chance. Did that make any sence?

Martya
There are other ways of getting fire...... liters are not the only thing....

GambitEVOFan1
Made plenty of sence but i agree with martya there are alot more things than liters to star a fire with

Martya
lord there could be someone walking down the rode with a cigarette and he could pull the fire from that... or sparks... in the book it said that he could start a flame from that....

GambitEVOFan1
I agree, and in the movie they portray him as having a liter on him but most of the time he is portrayed as having flame throwers

Dark_Psylocke
I'D hope Pyro would win, but I bet it'd be Iceman... Anyways, i'll be there to console my boy... *hugs Pyro*

GambitEVOFan1
Aww I wanna hug him to, hes so cute and ...australian!!!**hugs pyro and thanks god hes australian**

Dark_Psylocke
*joins* yeah he's so cute *kisses Pyro*

Now you see why they call me Pyro?

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud now do u see why they call me the aussie lover... wait that had nothin to do with ne thing confused Oh well **Returns to hugging pyro**

Dark_Psylocke
If Iceman wins, we shall have revenge no GambitEVOFan1? *holds Pyro closer*

GambitEVOFan1
eek! YES REVENGE!!!**Gives Iceman dirty look and hugs pyro tighter**

Dark_Psylocke
yeah we should defeat Iceman *gives evil look and squeezes Pyro*

GambitEVOFan1
YEAH!!! eek!

Mystique
ok

Dark_Psylocke
hey let's plan something against Iceman *teams up*

Mystique
i like ice man

GambitEVOFan1
YEA LETS!! I kno shifty lets sneak into his room at night and suffocate him with his pillow ninja

Dark_Psylocke
Hmm no let's drown him

GambitEVOFan1
eek! IN A PUDDLE FROM HIS OWN MELTED ICE!!Thats Genius!!UR A GENIUS!!

Martya
yes we should.... lol.... I want some of Pyro to... Move over girls..... *Hugs Pyro with the rest*

Dark_Psylocke
Or let's freeze Iceman to death... *shares Pyro*

Mystique
i can catch pyro on fire

GambitEVOFan1
happy thats a great idea!!**shares pyro also**

Dark_Psylocke
That wouldn't be nice... *flares Psyschic knife*

Mystique
and get ice man and shiva together

Dark_Psylocke
Hmm well... hey girl's Pyro's leaving with me... *leaves*

GambitEVOFan1
sad **SniffSniff**I miss Pyro

Martya
*Runs after Pyro* NO wait don't go I still have mo.......... what was i saying... OMG i should like an over obsessed fan.... Oh well *gets on knees* COME BACK!!!!

Wait on sec *hehe sec.. thats my initials..* ... what is this... Pyro on fire... is that possible?

what would happen if my last name started with an X??? cuz my initials are SEC........ AHHHH!!!!!

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud then ur initials would be sex! laughing out loud that be fun to walk around school with ur initials on ur back pack. My initials are OCC confused ya cant really spell nething with that

Kes
lol Mine are ACLG cant spell anything either. Unless I just use AC...then I'm air conditioner messed

Better get back on topic thou wink

Paola
this should be called the "Hugs for Pyro" thread roll eyes (sarcastic)

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud they should make a thred about that!

Pyro Lover
I agree with jedioutcast.Pyro would definately win!!!

Agneto
PYRO would win of course. wink

Sesy Allerdyce
Pyro, of course. It's apparently big grin Iceman is suxx and lamer

beastnpyro
i think pyros gonna win.... in my opinion..(no offense to ice man fans) i think iceman's gay......pyros heaps better than him....

Vampiree
PYRO of course... and bnp, i hope you are not homophobe or anything.

beastnpyro
lolz....nah..i aint.....i used the word gay as a figure of speech....iwut i meant with gay is that he sucks...

Vampiree
*growls* you better... no expression

gambit88
Sorry if i'm late in this thread so i'll jus let my thoughts out now
GET EM ICEMAN KNOCK THAT STINKIN LOSER INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION!!!

Sesy Allerdyce
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/dots.gif

Yammer
I didnt read all of this thread.
But here is my take. Pyro needs a flame to work his power. He can't start one like the Human Torch can.
Drake can just create ice as long as there is moisture in the air.
So if the fight was in a desert, Drake is screwed.
But if it was in the tundra, Pyro is screwed.
Fist fight? Drake..... he spent more time with Xavier and the Danger room.
Based on optimal conditions for both to use their powers, I'd go with Iceman. Cuz Pyro ****in sucks.

Sesy Allerdyce
Pyro isn't ****in suxx!!!!! mad he is far better as loser Bobby...

Vampiree
YEAH! PYRO DOESN'T SUCK! HE'S HOTT!!!! AND BOBBY'S JUST A LOSER!

Sesy Allerdyce
yeah! uhm... i'll drawin a pic where Pyro is beats Bobby...

Vampiree
yeah! hehehehe i hate bobby!

Elanor
Ok I just see that almost everybody loves Pyro better. This isn't fair! Poor Bobby. So I vote for Bobby! (Of course Pyro would win but I must do this for poor little Bobby!!)

Vampiree
f*ck poor loser bobby! go pyro!!!!

Vampiree
hehehehe, i'm soooo childlish big grin

Eidolon
I like Pyro in the X-men movies more than Iceman so far, but Iceman would win in a fight. He'd be able to create a ice sheild around himself fast enough to protect him against Pyro's fire plus he can lower his body temp to prevent heat exhaustion. All Iceman would have to do is freeze the blood in Pyro's body (a tactic Iceman likes to use against telepaths in the comic books).

Elanor
Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance rock thumb up

Vampiree
i don't think he would be able to freeze the blood in pyro's veins... he's body heat is just too... hot! he would fail! and pyro can melt the ice shield that bobby creates

Sesy Allerdyce
Pyro burnt him before...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>