I found this yesterday and I LOVE it!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

*~PyrosLady~*
Hi everybody out there! big grin

My name is Toia (well, not really, it's Victoria, but nobody's used to call me so...), I am 19 years old, from Germany, I speak German (*he he, who would have guessed...?*), English, Spanish and a glimpse of French. laughing out loud

Hmm, to tell you something about myself now seems to be senseless because you can read that all in my profile. wink

So anyway I'm looking forward to have a great time on this Message Board and I hope I'll find some friend here! smile

Nice greetings Happy Dance

Kes

badkittykitty
hello there PyrosLady!

LilMimister006
Heya! Welcome to the boards! Have fun! big grin

G.P
Hi PyrosLady ! smile Hope you'll enjoy your stay here wink

bigbadbike2
Fire!

Oh! uhhh.

Welcome and stuff. big grin

Lt.Columbo
Hi there! I just found this a few days ago!

Mafia Girl
Hi Welcome im new too! big grin

princess leia
hallo. ich spreche ein bischen deutsch. notice the ein bischen. i also dont know grammar. but there you go.
wo wohnst du genau? although you are older than me...but not much. it doesnt warrant a sie. and i dont know if they were in the right order...

ChinaNiki
cheers beer

*~PyrosLady~*
@princess leia: I live near Cologne! smile Your German is pretty good! Cool to meet someone from a foreign country who can speak German as well! big grin

Greetings,

Rogue Jedi
my grandfather was german. i dont speak a word. sorry.

G.P
Ich spreche auch ein bisschen Deutsch, weil ich es im Gymnasium gelernt habe.

PS: I thought the same thing about French wink

*~PyrosLady~*
Cool! Hi everybody! Nice to meet you! smile smile smile

brownie
Howdy and welcome..

Corran
Hallo Feuerdame, Willkommen.

Aufenthalt und Pfosten.

I don't speak German, but I have an English to German dictionary, how did I do?

-=Urot=-
Hi. how do you like the boards so far??

*~PyrosLady~*
@Corran: Hey, not bad, not bad! big grin But I guess you meant "bleib und schreib" with "Aufenthalt und Pfosten" ("stay and post"wink?! Because that was not really correct, but who cares...! I know what you mean and I will do so of course! wink

@-=Urot=-: Oh, I loved it so far! Many nice people and cool movie related discussions, that's GREAT!!! It couldn't be better! smile

Happy Dance - greetings,

-=Urot=-
I'm glad you like it. Cuz i feel the same way. The last board I was on, was pure Sh*t!!!

*** I wont give the name, inorder to protect the innocent. wink ***

Corran
Nobody is innocent.

DeNiro
Glad to have ya on the boards i am 25% german i wish i was a 100 but what r u going to do. lol

chico23
Hiya and welcome to the boards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.