who would you say is the most powerful mutant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

charmaine
who is the most powerful mutant

let me see your comments

Kes
Well Storm of course stick out tongue Nobody messes with nature big grin
But the Prof. with Cerebro can kill everybody. Phoenix is def the most powerful. Also you got Rogue she can have the powers of anybody she touches.stick out tongue Very difficult big grin

X-WOMen
I picked Phoenix. Didn't you see all the things she did in X2 with the missle, Cyclops' beam, AND the water? She's good.

G.P
Please Charmaine stop saying that !http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/pray.gif http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/surrender.gif
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=353412#post353412

verauko
Well... Phoenix is powerful... in deed... but I think that Rogue is the most powerful... because, how Kes just said, she can have all powers. But I think that her powers depends on her experiences... and because of her young age she cannot use her powers fully. I think when she'll be in age of Jean she might be more powerful than her. For now she won't be able to control powers of Phoenix if she touch her, but if she practice she'll be able to manage with it... And i believe she will big grin

G.P
It depends, Verauko. After all, when Rogue had all the different powers that exist she suffered a lot due to the persons' mind she had absobed...

charmaine
sorry gp i think that rogue and phoenix are the most powerful because rogue can have all powers of that mutant when she touches them for a short time but as she gets older maybe she can keep them for longer
and phoenix is very powerful indeed shes proberley the most powerful of all of them

ps i forgot you can pick more than i mutant in the poll if you cant decide on just 1

verauko
I know it's very difficult to have in head minds which belong to other people... it feels like haveing their souls... but maybe when she'll be older she'll be able to control it. "Should i take his power or read in his mind?" maybe she will can to decide does she want to see minds of person who she's touching. it could be very interesting.

G.P
Well, I just meant that her power can be either a huge blessing or a huge curse...

Kes
I agree with G.P. Charmaine. The more ppl she absorbs the more minds she gets stuck in her brain. At the end of X-men 1 you can see she looks really different (clothes wise) because of Magneto and Wolverine.
I think in the comics she kinda goes crazy.

verauko
Yeah! I haven't noticed it... but she really looks diffrent in the end, she has diffrent clothers style...! WOW!

Kes
Yeh Wolverine checks her out. lol He kinda looks her up and down.

Metroplex
the most powerful of the list is Magneto and Jean/Phoenix. With Mags helmet on, he is protected from any kind of mental attacks and he can control any type of weapon made of metal Ex:nuclear missiles. Phoenix is definetly the strongest because she can wipe out galaxies in a blink of an eye.

verauko
I have a question... Does Magneto can fly only there where's metal?

Kes
Yes and no. He can fly where there's an electric magnetic field. Which is all around earth. But in the plastic prison he couldn't so I.m guessin he has to have some sort of metal or be outside.

verauko
So I quess that magnetic field is like a ... um... a road for him... so he could "walk" on it?
Ugh... how primitive comparison!

Kes
lol He doesn't really walk he levitates stick out tongue

verauko
I said ' "walk" ', not 'walk' big grinbig grinbig grin and that's a diffrent... I mean levitate big grinbig grinbig grin

Kes
stick out tongue

blackicedragoon
rolling on floor laughing I must say that nightcrawler is the most powerfull, i mean comeon he can pop threw walls and beat the crap out of his enemy. Happy Dance

Kes
Well he has the disavantaged of having to see where is poping into or he might end up in a wall or something. But it's a very cool power.

verauko
I wanna have power to teleport! It's so cool!

charmaine
yeah its very handy pop here pop there very cool but i dont think its the most powerful power

verauko
it's very useful, but powerful? Powerful... yeah... but not the most...

charmaine
i like storm she has a alsome power

Magee
Well i think pheonix (sp) is probably strongest outa them. Jean Grey isnt that powerful, i mean any time she tries to lift something she wines like a baby about it being to heavy stick out tongue
But u left out the most powerfull, strongest oldest mutant there is no

APOCOLYPSE eek!

Ness
she's one of them but i think pyro and gambit

LanceWindu
I say Phoenix.

You've seen what she can do in the comics.

Just wait til the movie for X3!

Ness
i gess she is

charmaine
i still say storm you dony mess with mother nature

verauko
Rogue! She just have to practice and be more experienced... but it's dependent of time

DemonicGambit
Yeah Rogue is really powerful, but no one's ever explored the possibilites of her powers.

But imagine this she 'talks' to Kurt. Drains him, teleports to the others, steals their powers. Then she's 'all powerful'!!!

Alright!!

Kes
Then she goes crazy because of all the minds she stole along with the powersstick out tongue

Metroplex
Yeah thats something that she doesnt want. That reminds me when Rogue drained Gambits memory. She was so terrified of what Gambit did during his past that she ran away from the mansion.

DemonicGambit
No, because she also drained the Professor and Jean. Therefore enabling her to put up a strong enough mental barrier between her and the other people in her mind!

Ha! Got you there didn't I?

Metroplex
Well if she did absorb the professors and get a mental barrier, than how come she cant control her absorbing power????

Kes
Good one stick out tongue

DemonicGambit
Because that has to do with her and her fear of hurting people. At least that's what I think.

The first time she used her powers she put a boy into a coma, and after that she didn't really use her powers unless told to. So it's not like she's Jean and could say.

"Hey you mind if I practice my powers and go into your mind?"

She ~has~ to hurt people in order to learn to control her powers. In my theory

Metroplex
Rogue never leaned how to control her powers. The only time she ever touched someone without absorbing their memeory or power is when rogue was in the Savage Land with Magneto and when Magneto discovered a temporary cure for her powers.

DemonicGambit
No, mutant powers aren't supposed to work in the savage land, so take that and sell it to your teacher!!

verauko
I was wondering how Rogue could absorb Gambit's memories, if he's a limited telepath and he has a blocade which protect him from reading his minds and memories? It's wierd...

PS: What Savage Land?

charmaine
i have no idea

DemonicGambit
The Savage Land is a hidden land in Anarctica, where Magneto was based for a while. With Dinosaurs and lots of weird and unknown creatures. Think, 'The place time forgot'

And when she absorbed Gambit, I think he let her or something. I forgot I haven't read that one in a awhile. Too many bad memories....

Metroplex
Well actually Pshylock went into Gambit's mind right after Rogue absorbed his memory. Phsylock saw his past as well. I think any telepath can read his mind.

Metroplex
This happened right before the Age of Apocalypse. Rogue thought that the world was going to end so she decided to kiss Gambit. She got so scared of what she saw in his mind that she ran away with Iceman. Gambit eventually tracks them down and they realize that Rogue doesn't remeber anything from absorbing Gambit.

Later, during Gambit's trial, she absorbed his memory again and she witnessed the horrors of his past. Then after the trial, she left Gambit to rot in the north pole and abandoned him.

I think they're together again. Not sure

DemonicGambit
Yeah they're together again! Thank God!!!!! Isn't the only reason she got into his mind because he was pyshically and mentally weak? At least that's what I thought.

Oh yeah huh? When Legion attacked, I remember that. Still to many bad memories, that was so sad....

DemonicGambit
HAHA!! Proof that Rogue is strongest!! I'm watching X-Men evo and Rogue's using all the powers she's absorbed before and she is kicking @$$. In the best possible way!!

Kes
See I thought she couldn't do that! I thought she only has the powers she absorbs for a short time. Unless she actually kills the person she is absorbing, like the Mr.Marvel thing messed

DemonicGambit
No, she has a residual imprint of them left on/in her.

Metroplex
In the X-men cartoon, Rogue tried to absorb Phoenix's powers but nothing happened to any of them. Does anyone knows why??? Both made physical contact for a good 10 seconds.

BOPRecruit 16
prof. xavier and rogue are the strongest in my opinion. xavier can kill mutants and humans if he's not careful. rogue can borrow powers and memories, but she can hurt or kill too. none of the other choices in that poll have the power to wip out all mutants or humans in one take.

Kes
Prof can kill mutants and humans with cerebro, not by himself. And Rogue has to touch the person and that might not be easy.Storm can wipout the entire human race (and some mutants)! Natural disasters kill lots of ppl, imagen all over the world, rains, tornados mega-storm...

DemonicGambit
Or Stormy could just spin the world off of its axis.

Kes
Can she do that?

DemonicGambit
Yeah, they were going to have issue where she moved it back to its original position. She did it to stop Magneto from ruling the world, but in the end he killed her. So they didn't, cause Stormy dying wouldn't be cool!!

Kes
Oh ok. No that def wouldn't be cool at all!

DemonicGambit
Yeah, Stormy's a main character, they would never kill her.

Kes
Hope that goes for the movie too! I don't mean they'll kill her, but writing her out seems to be the most likely scenario messed mad
I want storm!

DemonicGambit
That sucks, I say he tie Bryan Singer up and force him to put Stormy in!! Haha, yeah...I'm scheming...that's cool!

verauko
Well... I've read that Gambit is limited telepath, and I belive in it. Even in Evo was information that Gambit (not including Magneto) is the most difficult to navigate with Cerebro, next to Mystique.
So I also think he let Rogue see what is inside of him. And Psylocke could see his minds only because she did it right after Rogue, and he was too weak because of contact with Rogue.

About powers of Professor X. Hm, I can't agree with you, Kes. Xavier can kill people and mutants not only by Cerebro. Cerebro helps him connect with all people or mutants. In a squabble with single or few opponents he could kill them with no problems. He's very powerful... I like this guy big grin

Kes
yeh but to kill everyone he needs cerebro. Unless he does it one by one messed

tokyo_goddess
Although Professor Xavier can't fight physically, he can kill you with a good thought...or is that only with Cerebro?

DemonicGambit
I don't remember The Professor actually killing anyone without the help of cerebro. That's why I think Rogue's the strongest, one touch and you go into an eternal sleep

tokyo_goddess
but if you have supreme speed, Rogue could never touch you...hmmm, this is hard..in this case, I'd have to say Dark Pheonix.

Metroplex
Killing would go aganst Prof X's dreamof a peacefull co exiestance. And i dont think Xavier ever killed anyone.

DemonicGambit
Um, I heard that he's killing people now, or was for a short while.

Yeah, he was walking and using a gun, but that's just something I heard.

tokyo_goddess
Hmmm...that is something that seems likely...anyone know if that's true? How did he become paralyzed?...I'm just saying he could kill someone...but yeah it goes against everything he stands for.

DemonicGambit
I heard that one time his legs were crushed and another time, this is the most known. Magneto and him fought. Mags did something to his spinel cord

tokyo_goddess
Now here's where I wanna see the past of these two and how they met...and a time when eric Lensherr was nice! blink eek!

DemonicGambit
They met in Cairo I believe or somewhere near it. They got in a bar fight together. And both worked in a hospital...that's all I can think of now

tokyo_goddess
Did you think that up, or is that real?

DemonicGambit
Nope that's real, but still not sure where the hospital was where they worked. I said near Cairo, cause Stormy had tried to pick Xaiver's pocket a few days before

tokyo_goddess
I was just about to ask about Storm, her being from kenya and all...

DemonicGambit
Yeah, when she tried to pick-pock him, she was working for the Shadow King I think...

tokyo_goddess
see...this is where I need background info on the characters!...where can i find good online bios...or...maybe I ...could go to the library...you'd be surprised the types of books that have there to borrow!

DemonicGambit
Here is a great site for bio's: http://24.191.192.76:8000/a.html

tokyo_goddess
Thanx...this'll totally work...this is definetly going in my favorites.

DemonicGambit
no prob

Kes
Hey they could do a prequel with Magneto and Xavier smile Thou the actor would have to be different messed Maybe kinda like Magneto and Xavier talking and remembering the past. Like flash-backs. That way we would have Ian and Patrick in it big grin

tokyo_goddess
Wow!...the professor with hair!...laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
acutally didn't the professor loose his hair as a child? or when he got his powers?

tokyo_goddess
...huh....don't ask me! no...I have nooooo clue!

charmaine
nor me

tokyo_goddess
I can always imagine him bald...I wonder what his hair color is? huhWhat if he was a red head! laughing out loud

DemonicGambit
Um, that would be interesting, but I think he was burnette.

tokyo_goddess
....hmmm...all I'm thinking about doing is opening a picture of Patrick Stewart in Paint...and scribbling diffrent colors on his head and determine what better suits him.

DemonicGambit
lol

That would be interesting...

tokyo_goddess
....hmmm...all I'm thinking about doing is opening a picture of Patrick Stewart in Paint...and scribbling diffrent colors on his head and determine what better suits him.

DemonicGambit
um..I'm getting a deja vu feeling

tokyo_goddess
why? O.o

Kes
you posted the same thing twice lol

verauko
Well , I think Xavier would be a dark blonde, I think big grin

DemonicGambit
Maybe, we might never know....

tokyo_goddess
Unless someone gives us an visual aid...*hint hint*

Blopster
As an avid fan of the comics, I'd say that the most powerful mutant wires down to two people:

Jean Grey and Franklin Richards.

Jean, at present, is an EXTREMELY powerful telepath (2nd to only Xavier) and the most powerful telekinetic person in X-Men. She is also capable of some reality-warping capabilities (to an unknown extent).

Franklin Richards (the son of Reed & Susan Richards, from the Fantasitic Four) is a reality-warper of an extreme level. Essentially, anything he can think of, he can make happen. In the Onslaught story, he created an entire "pocket" dimension in order to save his parents' lives. All that, and he's only 12, at best.

DemonicGambit
I thought Franklin was 10? But yeah he is powerful, I like him. He's cool!

Blopster
Well, I don't know how old he is (why I said "at best"wink. I just say 12 because, unlike his parents, he's a fully mutant (ie, X-gene positive, whereas his parents are metahumans; natural humans that survived an unnatural mutation), so his powers wouldn't activate until puberty, and its been a little while since his activated.

DemonicGambit
I thought due to the fact that his parents are metahumans, is the reason he appearently got his powers at an earlier age.

ragesRemorse
If youve ever read the comics apocalypse is the most powerfull mutant, not even jean greay as the pheonix could stop him it was tried and she was killed near the begining of the age of apocalypse, even though the pheonix cant die well she DID. but if you want to get into lagistics of it all cyclops and jeans baby X-man is the most powerfull he can go toe to toe with the apocalypse and live to talk bout it, but from the category given the pheonix no doubt, and rougue can absorb energies but if she tried absorbing somone like pheonix she would be overcome with power and die GAMBIT is still the best though Happy Dance

Blopster
ragesRemorse, in the Age of Apocalypse crossover, Jean doesn't have the Phoenix power, nor did she ever. That's what creates one of the conflicts of the Gambit & The X-Ternals comics of the AoA story (Jean never got Phoenix, therefore couldn't fix the M'Kraan crystal). And she didn't die at the beginning. She dies (along with everyone else) in X-Men Omega, the last comic of the AoA story. In the AoA, also, Nate goes toe to toe with Apocalypse, yes, but doesn't finish the fight. That's left to Magneto, who uses his power to literally tear Apocalypse in half, killing him. Great line by Magneto as Apocalypse is dying: "For 20 years, you've gone off on how only the strong survive. Tell me again, Apocalypse, just how strong you are."

X-Man, aka Nate Grey, is technically NOT Jean and Cyclop's kid, he was genetically engineered from their DNA by Sinister in the AoA story, but he crossed over into the proper timeline. Yes, he was immensely powerful, but that was his downfall. Due to his immense power, and hyper-aging by Sinister, he burned out and died some time ago in the comics.

As for Apocalypse, yes, he is immensely powerful (able to alter his molecular structure in any way he wants). Well, he WAS. Apocalypse is dead now, killed by Jean/Phoenix and Cable. It happened in the conclusion of the Apocalypse: The Twelve storyline. In it, Apocalypse needed to possess a new body to continue living, and tried to have it be X-Man/Nate Grey. But, at the last moment, Cyclops pushed Nate aside and Apocalypse possessed him. Some time later, Jean and Cable confronted the Cyclops/Apocalypse being (often referred to by fans as Cyclopalypse). Jean used the Phoenix power to mentally rip Apocalypse very soul out of Cyclops, allowing Cable to attack Apocalypse's astral form. Cable stabbed it with his Psi-mitar (a weapon that attacks astral bodies and also damages metal abilities) and Apocalypse's soul exploded.

As for Rogue, yes she was quite powerful before she recently lost her powers. Due to her touching a Skrull (an alien race), her powers evolved so that she could recall any power she absorbed for use at anytime. That made her extremely powerful. However, she is not able to absorb power from Phoenix. Phoenix is a cosmic force that inhabits a person. Touching that person would only allow her to absorb the powers of that person, not the Phoenix. Still, the person's body would be severely drained from the contact.

ragesRemorse
was AoA that apocalypse aborbed cyclops? and what happend with gambit and the X-ternals

Blopster
The Age of Apocalypse (AoA) was a crossover that ran in early '95. Basically, all the X-Men titles were put on halt for it. The story takes place after the Legion Quest story, in which Professor Xavier's son David (code-name Legion) goes back in time to kill Magneto, but Xavier pushes Mags aside and takes the lethal blow instead (Magneto and Xavier had just met in this time period, and became good friends). This created an alternate timeline where Apocalypse ruled North America with a genocidal iron fist and Magneto (who devoted his life to realizing Xavier's dream) founded the X-Men. Tons of changes to characters are here (Cyclops & Havok work for Sinister, Jean & Wolverine are married, Rogue & Magneto are married and have a son named Charles, just to name a few). It gets fixed when Bishop (who wasn't effected by the change in the timeline, since he's a temporal anomaly himself) is sent back and stops Legion from killing Xavier. This story is pretty commonly held as the best X-Men crossover to date.

Gambit & the X-ternals was one of the comics that comprised the AoA story. In it, Magneto has Gambit take his team (the X-Ternals) to Shi'ar space to retrieve the M'Kraan crystal, as it is the nexus of all possible realities. The conflict I was referring to is that Gambit is told by Janf (one of the M'Kraan's guardians, who can see into the other possible realities) that because Jean Grey wasn't trained by Xavier and didn't acquire the Phoenix, the M'Kraan wasn't repaired (as seen in the Phoenix Saga) and is starting to destroy all realities. He tells Gambit that the only way to save all universes is to prevent Xavier from dying in the past.

Now, you are technically correct when you asked "was AoA that apocalypse aborbed cyclops?" (I assume you meant absorbed). The whole storyline involving Apocalypse's possession of Cyclops and his destruction by Jean & Cable is commonly referred to as "Apocalypse: The Twelve" (the possession) and "The Search for Cyclops" (the destruction). In between these, though, WAS a segment called "Ages of Apocalypse" (please note Age*S*). This story involves Apocalypse creating false realities in an attempt to regather The Tweleve in order to fully complete his possession of Cyclops. As to why Marvel chose such a similar name, I have no idea.

*gasp* did you *gasp* get all that? smokin'

ragesRemorse
yeah i got that, LOL thanx

verauko
Rogue is the most powerful! YEAH! hie hie

platinumx
none of the ones from the list, It was synch until he died, he was like rouge but without touching, but on the list it is proffessor xavier

Blind-Enemy
Nate Grey!!!

cinemafan
Franklin Richards, son of Reed and Susan Richards of the Fantastic Four, has been hinted at being the most powerful mutant ever. To date though I would say David Haller a.k.a. Legion who is an immensly powerful telepath, telekinetic, and pyrokinetic mutant. He is also the son of Prof X but his full potential was never realised because of mental instability.

cinemafan
Side note to previous statement, Jean Grey's manipulation of the Phoenix Force may be because she is a mutant but it is not a manifestation of her mutant abilities in and of itself.

Hegemon875
Apocalypse, of course

cinemafan
Professor X's powers are so powerful they made him go bald very early in his youth(no joke)

Jason Horan
Apocalypse by far is the most powerful mutant wink

cinemafan
If Apocalypse is the most powerful why was he so intent on killing Nathan Summers when he was a baby, should'nt a little baby be beneath his notice. He was scared of what Summers would become, and you can't look at Cable as an end result, the techno-organic virus saps most of his strength.

kofmaster
ICEMAN!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

and GAMBIT Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

probably not the strongest but there my favorite so yeah lol

stick out tongue at least iceman can form shields and protect himself from harm and he could always just freeze you WHAAH stick out tongue

Nightmare
I just wanna say Rogue CAN NOT beat Phoenix, even IF she got the chance to tuch Phoenix, Rogue would not be able to handle it and she would not get to hold on for that long anyway. Even IF she got the powers Phoenix would still know more about her powers than Rogue anyway!!!!!!

Hegemon875
HOW DARE YOU QUESTION THE APOCALYPSE!!!

kofmaster
lol

cinemafan
In the books Magneto can sense a magnetic disruption when Nightcrawler teleports and can keep him from reappearing effectivly containing him.

Hegemon875
BOO YAH!!

cinemafan
I agree, besides with a telepath on the level that Phoenix is Rouge would be brain dead before she finished thinking about touching her.
The Phoenix Force is cosmic if you're looking for something comparable try Galactus

srandle317
If all of you really want to know who the most powerful mutant is.......his name is Onslaught(he's from the marvel comic books) this powerful mutant appears when Xavier finally gets tired of Magneto's hatred against humanity and tries to clear Magneto's mind of his past .When he does this something terrible happens, the minds and bodies of Magneto and Xavier becomes entraped and creates this monster ONSLAUGHT. This guy beats down almost everyone in marvel comics and here they are........the x-men,juggernaut,the fantastic four,the avengers,Iron man,many other allies of the x-men, and yes even the incredible Hulk. Onslaught is in the marvel vs capcom 1 game as the master. I forget how they defeated him, but I'm willing to bet Apocalypse and the Phoenix together couldn't stop this guy.

Worzel
Hey, i picked Phoenix out of the list, because i've heard only kick ass things about this 'god-like' mutant.
BUT; is this question limited to mutants in the X-Men? because, there is a reference to 'Franklin Richards' being the most powerful mutant in X2. Franklin Richards being the son of Sue and Reed Richards from the Fantastic Four.
Any thoughts?

cinemafan
Yeah my thought is I picked him about four pages ago, you copy-cat. For real though he has been hinted at being the most powerful mutant since the early 1980's in the books and I didn't even realize he was mentioned in the movie, thanks for the heads up!

Eidolon
Magneto: With his helment he's immune to telepathy plus most people have now idea how much power control of magnetics could really give you.

Magneto could destroy earth by messing around with the earth's magnetic field, and what about the sun's magnetic field (a little far I guess). My main point however is Magnetics and magnetic fields are more numourous and important than most people think (way beyond 2 chuncks of metal going togather). Also I don't know if it's true or not but I've heard (in chem class I thought) that anything really can be magnitized.

cinemafan
Yeah, Maggie's pretty powerful but Franklin Richards powers can affect all of reality(I think) and that includes nuclear physics.

Kes
His name apears on the screen (PC Mystique is hacking into) but there's no mention of him being the most powerful in X2, actually there's no mention of him at all (other then that of course).

Eidolon
I've never really heard of Franklin Richards (kinda stopped collecting comic for a while don't know why) but if his power is to control reality is that like the power Xavior's son had (can't remember his name but he was pertty #$%^ powerful)

cinemafan
Xavier's son was David Haller a.k.a Legion. He was called Legion because he was a pyrokinetic, telepath and telekinetic of the first order in all three areas, and because he had multiple personality disorder. No his powers were not like Franklin Richards nor were they close in power to Richards. Franklins powers were almost cosmic in their scope, not quite like Galactus but probably enough to wipe the floor with the Silver Surfer.

Eidolon
Thanks, all I know of Xavier's son is what I've saw on the animated series and in the Ultimate X-men (which made him look very powerful). I guess I wouldn't be much of a fan of Franklin Richards I'm not much interested in someone so powerful they're pratically a God and can't be hurt. I like to see hero's really need to fight to win not just wave their hand.

Elektrik_Storm
not really on topic but i really want to email bryan singer and "tell" him to make a film of all of the beginnings e.g when kitty gets her power, when mystique gets rid of nightcrawler, when xavier and magneto meet and when storm goes from street eurchin to goddess.
any thoughts?
i thought it was quite a good idea cos it would also let some light in on wolverines past.
opinions please.
by the by i think that the most powerful mutant is xavier (having not read the comics and have no idea as to who the dark phoenix is), but he'd have to be prepared to sacrifice a few people like he didn't do in x1 with magneto.
what do ya think????
smile rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Kes
Well send Fox an email. Maybe he'll like it.

cinemafan
Part of Storms origin after her encounter with Xavier as a child is this.
She ran away from from the thieves she was working for and was hitch-hiking. A nasty older man had picked her up and tried to rape her, she then stabbed and killed him. She ran from the car into the wild where she merely survived until her powers manifested themselves. Once they did and word of her abilities spread to the surrounding tribes, people would come with offerings to her to ask her to make it rain or otherwise affect the weather for them and began calling her a goddess. She was orphaned before all this when a shot-down fighter jet crashed into a building collapsing it on her and her parents, killing them and trapping her under rubble for several days, which is why she is claustraphobic.
She never had a sister that I ever heard of like in Evo.

Bishop777
The test of a mutant's powers is not who you could beat up, it's how long you last with those powers. Everytime there is a character who is beyond powerful, they die or lose their powers.

Franklin Richards-stripped of his powers when he created another world to save the world's heroes (people, he created another world that was on the exact opposite of the sun at six years old!!!, DEACTIVATED)

Nate Grey/X-Man-became a god-like shaman to watch over the world, basically a force of nature, so that he doesn't run into any of the other characters. (WATCHER, NON-ESSENTIAL)

Kevin MacTaggert/Proteus-can possess anyone, and that includes their powers. Too powerful, had to kill him (DEAD)

Calvin Rankin/Mimic-in regular continuity, he is a wasted hack...but in Exiles, he uses his ability to hold any five super powers at once to it's fullest. He is warped around to different universes and never stays in one place (FLUX BETWEEN DIMENSIONS)

David Haller/Legion-He was crazy, but in "Legion Quest" all his personalities which had different powers became whole. Telepathic, telekinetic, pyrokinetic, and time travel all at the highest order. Basically sent Bishop on a quest to kill him before he killed his father Prof X and changed the world (DEAD)

Jean Grey/Phoenix,Dark Phoenix- Celestial being of destruction, a cosmic force. Had to "kill" herself to save earth (actually the Phoenix Force is about to make a comeback NEW X-MEN #148, ortherwise DEAD)

Legion would normally always have the advantage because he could travel back in time and kill your parents, before you are born, but Mimic could take that plus four other powers. But at the end Proteus wins, because he could possess any and everyone and use their abilities. The others are still, or would be extremely powerful, but the ability to use one's powers' against you and others trumps all.

xGAMBITx
**** Magneto they say he is the strongest but he's just an old fart

Gambit can charge up and entire city and make it explode...Storm can destroy anything in her path with any type of weather affect she wants...Cyclops can level the city down to the ground just with a second of a free look...Prof. X could kill humans and mutants in meer minutes with cerebro...have you ever wondered if Prof. X is making the war himself because he can control what people do and what they see

xGAMBITx
ooo they bleepd out my FU<K sad What the f**k?

Blind-Enemy
first of all magneto isnt a FU<KING!!! old fart
gambit's powers doesnt have that reach
cyclops couldnt do that, every mutant power have they limitations ( remember what happend to banshee?)
if storm use that amount of power, there's a probability that she might lose control of it, you know, not being able to control it with the precision she is used to.
if i remember well , cerebro could only track mutants, at least that i missed it in the comics

mad mad mad

Veralidaine
yeh he is an old fart..lol........but i rekin hes stil da strongest, but its jus coz hes a cunning biatch........

Blind-Enemy
ok...whatever you say

Bishop777
Magneto is old but he would still beat the hell out of 98% of all superpowered beings. Now Gambit, if he was at his full potential and in control of his powers, he would have the reach and a lot more power. That's why he led the Marauders to the Morlocks. That was the thing he had to do for Sinister so that Sinister would give him an elixir that controlled and effectively weakened his powers.
Anyway, Franklin Richards is the most powerful.

Kes
Magneto is not an old fart! He rocks!

Vampiree
MY LORD MAGNETO IS WHAT?????????????? YOU. DIE. NOW..... he has a great personality and he's just soooo poor, being jewish in second world war and all! and he's polish!!!!

oh... i should know that... xGAMBITx... *blah* good he's dead now... erm

ruby
wheres onslought hes a mutant

ruby
wheres onslought

ruby
apoc aswell

The Unknown
Off the list, I'd say Magneto. He can control metal and do most of the stuff that Professor X can do, such as astral projection and stuff. And also since the Phoenix isn't a mutant.

ruby
onslought ........

where are you!!

Vampiree
i voted for magneto, because he's the Darth Buckethead big grin and he's my evil master big grin

ruby
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo

onslought come back

jamond1
what do you think??i just want to know those guys.....let post mine first
1.Apocalypse
2.magneto
3.juggernaut
4.colossus
5.wolverine

Vampiree
talk about this here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=8381 big grin

norrin radd

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>