A possible plot mistake in E III?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Sucks!
Luke said in empire that when he got to dagobah he remembered been there before... if he doenst get there with Yoda and the Wookie would be a ery huge mistake. And if they do it they should explain why didnt they leave Luke as a child with Yoda so he could train him and continue the circle, having luke at the apropiate age for training. Why send him far away? If they couldnt find Yoda they wouldnt find luke. Instead they took him to a logical place where anakins mother lived.... duuhh.... hope they explain that. embarrasment laughing out loud

Ushgarak
He said he FELT like he had been there before but that doesn't have to mean anyhting physical, it is the kind of insight the Force gives him.

Lucas Sucks!
might be but why is it important for him to say it?

chica16
i hope ep III doesn't get too screwed up

Lucas Sucks!
another thing i really hope lies within the battle between obi one and anakin..... they said that it was going to be the longest light saber battle i hope its full with phsycological dialog... something very well done... i dont want it to be a show off of special effects on lava.... i want it to be fresh and with content, nothing to predictible why they both fight to death and he turns to darth vader.

ChinaNiki
to become Vader, Anakin becomes mostly machine, so maybe Obi Wan almost kills him and feeling guilty gets him help, like when they gave Luke a new hand at the end of ESB

Lucas Sucks!
well thats obvious.. thats what i mean... do something we dont expect already

Rogue Jedi
palpantine, i think, is gonna find anakin wounded and help him.

Lucas Sucks!
I thogh the very same thing.

Another thing that i want to see..... Just once a good performance by natalie portman when they take luke again, if they dont show it very dramatic it will suck big time.

Pokey
I think that Luke was never brouth to Dagoba he possibly was censing the Cave. Ah I just tought of something when you think about it GL has under or noses every body Queen queen queen Amadela. Maybe Leia was separated to take over her mother (queen Amadela)'s foot steps and Luke a Jedi.

finti
no Leia was a "royal" of Alderaan and adopted to the Organa family. we dont know the role of the royalties of Alderaan but leia was a senator so yes she kind of inherited her mothers job

Corran
not necessarily her Mothers Job but possibly her adoptive father Bail Organa's job, but yes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.