Wow!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
I have 1004,no wait make that 1005 now # of posts

Dim
Hehehe..I've almost caught up with you!!! smile

theEviljedi
I've seen that.Jeesh what do you all day?You seem to always be on-line.

Dim
Hey...I'm just sitting on my can waiting for this job offer deal to be settled..what do you want me to do? Go see my husband? yeah right..

theEviljedi
What kind of job offer?

Dim
A design job in an advertising firm.

Xizor
Lucky you, It's Saterday so I finally have some relief. This week I had 30 hours of class, 16 hours of work, I babysat my cousins, go to a party fridat night and take my girlfriens out. But hey, I'm finally online.big grin

theEviljedi
I'll be busy this week.I have test,projects,etc. due,going to a dance Friday and I have to go to a football game on the 21st for yearbook staff.

Dim
Oh lets see...I'm going to go to the shrink tomarrow, then I'm coming home and sitting by the phone till those people call back about my job offer...this could take all week. Yep...I'm simply booked....blah, I would love a life right now.

Ratcat
Nah, it's not what it's cracked up to be...

No, hang on, wait a minute? A life... I knew I had to get something...

Xizor
I will once again apologize for my spelling errors(notice I don't have time to fix them thoughsmile ). I have to go to court tomorrow and help out my friend with his possesion charge. I'm rather good with laws and stuff, but he doesn't have a chance.sad

Dim
How much Wacky Tabaccy(?) did he have on him?

Ratcat
Now there's a phrase I haven't heard in a long time.

Dim
Yeah..I'm old fashioned stick out tongue

I wonder how many of us partake...

Ratcat
NOt for a long time.

Hint to anyone wishing to. Don't enjoy with a red rock or two, it's a letha; combination!!!

In fact, being a solid, upright person I should really denounce the evils of drugs in any form!!!

Dim
What's a red rock? I must have missed out on something...

Ratcat
Red Rock Cider, it came from the US originally.

Dim
Oh...gotcha smile

Ratcat
smokin'

Dim
HAHAHA...I saw that RC!...you're the friend my parents would never let me hang around with aren't you?...laughing out loud

Ratcat
Yep! Though I was led astray by others wink

Xizor
He had $235.00 of "whacky tabacky" he actually bought it from my tatoo artist.big grin

SlipknoT
Holy Shit, this was the last thread in the GDF

finti
not anymore

Fire
and there was no need to bring it back up SlipknoT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.