Why does Tom Gon Jinn have Great Jedi underneath

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
for his title?

Xizor
I was curious about this same thing, despite his mere 94 posts he seems to be able to switch his name from "Jedi Master" to "Great Jedi." I am for a strict ranking system that gives you the higher rank based on s things:

1) Loyalty, the length of time you've been here
2) The # of posts you have
3) The quantity and quality of yor posts

Once I figure out how to get into the Council forum I will bring my ideas on how to move up the ranks with the other councillors. It has something to do with both completing posting requirments and being voted in.

Dim
Could it be that maybe he's a mod on another board?

theEviljedi
No.Each forum has a different title underneath like registered user or something.

Ratcat
True. Here I am a Jedi Knight due to the number of posts I have made here. On my own Forum I'm a Jedi Master as that is the title I have chosen for Admins and Moderators.
Basically what I'm saying is it is forum specific. Maybe he is a friend of Raz or something and that was a gift from Raz? That's allowed you know.

Size Matters Not
I hope not as that's not good for this forum's success. RC, you have twice as many posts as Tom, yet are only 1/3 of the wat to mastership. At least you don't whine about it.smile

Ratcat
I'm here for the discussion, that's all. I find it quite amusing to read the posts that request Council Membership or Moderator status. Especially as that is normally going to go against you if you get under consideration.

What did mom used to say? "Those who ask don't get!"

Dim
And when you consider the size of the forum...

Ratcat
True. Someone mentioned that. How many members (L+G) does this Forum have now?

Dim
40 or 50.. but only about 10-12 regulars I think

UnknownBountyHunter
Dim's right, and THANK YOU RATCAT!!! See the true elders know what we're talkinga about. I remember my mother used to say that when I was a child/teenager. Its the most basic rule of all at gaining power.

UnknownBountyHunter
Also, I think monthly regulars might reach 15. smile

Tom Gon Jinn
It's because I am a Great Warrior.

(and I asked Raz for the title.)

Ratcat
Told Ya!

Xizor
I think I'll be asking Raz about these so called "special privlidges" for new members in the council. Tom needs to earn his status. As said earlier you SHOULD NOT get something by asking/begging Raz for it. Remember what mom said...

Ratcat
Oh I know, I find it quite amusing, especially when people do their pleading in the open forums.

Dim
What special privileges do JC members get? so far it hasn't seemed like there's any difference...

UnknownBountyHunter
We get to converse on special high-security secrets. wink

Tom Gon Jinn
I thought so. Do JC members get to modorate?

UnknownBountyHunter
Three of us do. Because we are already mods wink The others will probably be mods in the near future if they are needed.

Dim
Is EJ the third mod?

Xizor
Yeah, he moderates the role playing site, have you been there?

theEviljedi
She doesn't like that kind of stuff.Xiz why don't you post some new topics there?

Xizor
It's hard for me to keep up with the biggies: Ep2, council, novels, OT and General discussion. But I will try to do so soon.

Lain Wave
i dont no

yerssot
don't bump old threads Lain Wave

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.