The Planet Of The Apes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
Lets start speculating about the second best series of all time.{Behind Star Wars of course}

King Jedi
No.

Dim
Ouch...

My opinion of Planet of the Apes is that the best time to watch it is when you're drunk and/or on hallucinogenics.

theEviljedi
Planet of the apes is cool.

Ratcat
But ET was the 2nd best film of all time....

theEviljedi
No I said 2nd best SERIES not movie.

Dim
Okay...but is that because it's the only other series we can think of? I'm guessing we're just including Sci-Fi.

theEviljedi
Well what else is there?Star Trek?Give me a break.Besides Planet of the Apes is the best.Especially the first one's ending.

Dim
well, okay since there's only 3 will definately rate them this way

1. SW
2. Planet of the Apes
3. ST

#3's iffy....I'd rather watch the weather channel then the one with the whale...but that's just me.

Ratcat
Apes was good, but as a closet Trekkie I wouldn't rate it above ST.

For me, and I'm including TV here.

1. Star Wars
2. Quantum Leap
3. Star Trek (All)

theEviljedi
Quantim Leap?Anyway Star Trek is awful.When I was little I got Star Trek and Star Wars mixxed up.It wasn't until I learned the difference that I loved SW and hated ST.

Dim
What I love is how often they find some colony that looks like a Mediterranean village. roll eyes (sarcastic) The only character I even really liked was Odo...and he's not even in the movies.

If we're considering TV we need to also add "V" and "The Voyagers" to the list stick out tongue

theEviljedi
What movie?Odo?Do you mean Aldo?

Dim
I'm talking about ST...and Odo from ST Deep Space 9.

King Jedi
1: Star Wars
2: V
3: Indiana Jones

I know 3 is not sci-fi but Lucas/Speilberg were involved so it counts.

Dim
Oh, and we forgot about Alien and The Terminator...I think we can count both of those as Sci-Fi/Action...

theEviljedi
Alien was AWFULL.Terminator was cool though.

Dim
I liked Alien...What didn't you like about it?

theEviljedi
It had a very stupid plot.

UnknownBountyHunter
Star Trek!!! mad *ugh* I cringe at the sound of that. Well since my silver screen literations are limited. I will choose:

1)Star Wars
2)Indiana Jones
3)ummm...Jurassic Park!! Well it's close. Its one of the only decent SERIES films shown here, and the 3rd movie is coming out 2001! Yippee!

Dim
But you haven't even seen Indiana Jones...You have to actually see the series to include it UBH smile

Xizor
Yeah, you have to see the master pieces to be a fan!!!! My list:
1) Star Wars
2) Indiana Jones
3) Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan movies with Harrison Ford, they are making another one.smile
-Batman would be up there but the last one really sucked!!

Ryan10000000000
!

TheFilmProphet
Don't forget Predator.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.