Vote for the new DADA teacher!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

airangel429
rolling on floor laughing So who will it be? Tonks I think.....

nadiddijaa
HARRY??????? i dont rekon itll be harry. imagine what snape would be like if harry got the job of his dreams??? plus itd be hard to cope with school work and being a teacher, i dont think many ppl will vote for him...

frootlooplucy
im torn between tonks and someone new...

airangel429
me too...I do think its tonks.... and i dunno why......just a gut feeling.... b/c she was introduced to us and we really didn't get informed on her character very much and SHE'S AN AUROR and those are the best DADA teachers....MY OPINION though big grin

thelotrlovr15
i think it will be someone new because it cant be someone we know... and there is one more year to make a teacher that you can like or hate... but at the seventh book or at the end snape will be the DADA professor...

airangel429
YEAH...HE MIGHT BE...IF HE LIVES...... YOU NEVER KNOW WHO JKR WILL KILL OFF........... BUT I AM HOPING TONKS FOR THIS NEXT BOOK CUZ SHE'S IN THE ORDER big grin

SORRY FOR THE CAPS..I'M AT WORK....

Mormegil
Well, athough i'm going to be severely criticized for saying this, i think that Lord Voldemort would make the best defence against the Dark Arts teacher, were it not for the fact that he would kill everyone, anyway... But realistically, I think that someone we haven't met yet will be the new teacher. This other person would probably be closely accosiated with everything that's going on (i.e., someone in the Order, someone whose friends with Dumbledore, or something like that.) Personally, I was hoping for Sirius to get the job at some point (that is, before i read the fifth book.) Next i'd be hoping for Remus, but I don't think they'd have him again. It might be someone from the ministry again (but not like Umbridge), who would follow Dumbledore's way of teaching and just leave at the end of the year.

airangel429
THAT'S WHY I THINK IT'LL BE TONKS!! big grin She is NEW and she didn't have a big part...she does fight against the dark wizards...b/c she is an Auror and she is part of the order......and Dumbledore knows her....... she might be young...but she does have experience AND don't you think Dumbledore will be MORE careful of who he hires now? And Tonks is known throughout the ministry...can't be sirius..cuz...well we dont know what's going on with him, can't be Lupin b/c he's a werewolf and can't come back to teach again, it can't be Umbridge b/c I dont believe Dumbledore would have him back!!! big grin

airangel429
anyone else?????????????

Mormegil
Umbridge was a she, not a he.

Mormegil
Or was she...

Mormegil
What if...

airangel429
ew

Fawkes 15
My vote is for Tonks too or maybe Kingsley, that guy is good too, with hexes and all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.