hard horror movie question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bebe3
This is for the horror movie watchers. In the early 90s, late 80s I watched a horror movie about a monster that granted wishes to these teens in order to kill them. There was a jock, a girl with long, dark hair, a nerd, and a punk-rock girl with short, blonde, spiked hair. There may have been more, but I started watching in the middle. The jock was found in a tub with his face burned with acid. The dark-haired girl wished to be beautiful/prom queen, danced through this big room, and then died. At the end, the only two left alive were the nerd, and the punk-rock girl. They rode off on her motorcycle from a cave on a beach. There was only one monster. He was big, and he sat in a pod, or a bunch of rock. There was a lot of smoke and purple light around him (it looked like on Ghostbusters when the Dog Queen appeared). I think he was reading thier minds to get the wishes. Was it the Gate? If not, what? Please help.

Godshinto
easy one that's "Wishamster"

Omegaman
It's The OUTING '86 , not Wishmaster!

bebe3
no, neither-although the genies are close. People say Sorority Babes Slime Bowl O Rama, but I was looking for something else, too much is different. Could it be the Gate?

Spacey
Naw, The Gate had Stephen Dorff so you would probably remember him. (That was the one where the guy falls down and when he lands on the ground, he shatters into a lot of little people who run around. Very creepy.)

BackFire349
sounds liek wishmaster to me, or a poor rip off.

Omegaman
The Movie with Depp is called The Ninth Gate. The movie The Gate had Brad Dorf in it and it was about a hole to Hell, not a monster that grants wishes!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.