Supershadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

King Jedi
After reading Rick McCallum say that George Lucas isn't collaberating with any web site owners on Ep2, I e-mailed this freak to tell him that he was fake. He did print my E-mail on his message board but it wasn't the one I sent him. Instead he printed one of me telling him how great he was. This guy has to be stopped!

Ratcat
One assumes that you didn't actually send him any emails telling him how great he is!!!

I can't see how you can stop him, though I do agree he needs to be stopped. The problem is that if you highlight his activities on your website it just sends him more suckers.

I especially liked it when he claimed last weekend to have just returned from a 9 week stint "assisting" George Lucas on the filming in Sydney.smile

Dim
I'm proud to say that I've never seen his site. I'm uncorrupted! smile smile

King Jedi
I laughed at that as well. I've tried to find a Lucas Film e-mail adress so I can ask them to sort him out but I can't find any. You will also notice that he has no pictures on his site. Is this for copywright reasons? Any ideas on how to stop him?

UnknownBountyHunter
What a crock. I can't believe he would do that. Oh well, at least he truly realizes how some feel about him.

King Jedi
But that's got me thinking that maybe his whole disscusion forum is full of people like me who sent him E-mails telling him he was a fake and he has re-written them all. Surley this isn't allowed.

Jason Wyngarde
the oldest thread i could find

Jedi Priestess
you clearly have too much time on your hands blink

Jason Wyngarde
yes i do

Raz
don't resurrect threads for the sake of it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.