were all past Matrixes set in 1999?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LiQuiD
i wonder if anyone knows the answer to this... were all 5 previous matrices (matrixes?) set in 1999 as well as the one we all know? If so.. is it possible that the previous incarnations took place in ancient history, and yars ahead with each next reload? Who knows.. maybe according to the movie jesus christ was the first "the one"? how cool would that be? lol.... so anyone know the answer?

gabimr2
well to the first question.. yes.. they has been 4 or 5 previus
matrix'es.. uommm.. The arquitect told that in the matrix r2..i think..
it will be the 4 time that Zion.. has been destroyd..

buth the odeers question's I dont undertand smile ..I speak spanish stick out tongue

The Omega

LiQuiD
wasnt the said person the original one? not the fifth? or maybe he was... or else how would morpheous remember him? or... it could be mythological, stories brought down from survivers of zion each time?

Kes
Morpheous knew him so he could only be the 5th.

LiQuiD
so.... there was another "one" before the matrix got reloaded? how could that be? 2 anomolies in one cycle of th ematrix?

princess leia
i think that all the matrixes were different periods in history. like, they dont know what time it really is, so t them it really honeslty could be anything. so, the first one, perfect, garden of eden. that failed. then i reckon they sort of...went on...and there is no solid proof that the other matrixes lasted 100 years or less. they could have lasted ages longer.

CrazyShady
No1 exactly knows the year, I'm sure u've come to that conclusion. We probably wont know the year. But it does make one think... Is there girls that get naked in The Matrix? LOL, just playin. laughing out loud i just wrote whatever coz isjdbhiabfhdbvf yea??

Deimos_2003
Of course, the first Matrix was set in a perfect world, so I doubt if that was the 20th Century. Likewise, we don't know how many Matrices there actually were (the Architect says there have been six Ones, but the One is a result of choice being implemented - who knows how long it was before they figured that out) so they might not all have been 20th Century. Maybe the machines tried out a whole load of different time periods before they found the one which worked the best...

Deimos

Kes
Morpheous said:.."He freed the first of us." and we learn that the one choses 26 (or so) ppl to rebuit zion. He just never said that everything was just reloaded. He said or "prophesied" he would come back cos he knows the glitch will happen again. He was the old anomaly.

Evil Dead
This is not the "sixth matrix"........this is the sixth version of the second Matrix.

The first Matrix was an ideal world........perfect in every way......human beings could not believe this world as it had no suffering, "their primitive cerebrums kept trying to wake up"............thus the Matrix was redesigned......

The second Matrix was designed based on the height of human civilization......the 20th century.............

This Matrix has had 6 cycles (counted by the emergence of one anomoly to the next)..............

The One enters the mainframe......picks 23 people to rebuild Zion.....then prophecises he will return...........this has repeated 5 times......

Korri
so there havent been six matrixes just 6 versions of the 2nd one? i c so i have been talking crap for the past month oh ok fair enuff

Kes
lol lots of ppl say it's the 6th matrixsmile But I agree with Evil Dead its the 6th version.

Korri
ok so it is the 6TH version of the 2ND matrix oooooook i c....it dus kinda makes sense

The Omega

Evil Dead
Answer for your question Omega:

Neo's predecessor was told by the Architect that "the one" MUST enter the mainframe of the computer or the entire human race will be destroyed (as Zion is being destroyed and the Matrix will crash killing all humans jacked into it).

Neo's predecessors must continue to pass down the prophecy in order to save the human race (or so he believes because the architect tells him)..........he must pass on the prophecy of "the one" to make sure the people of Zion look for "the one".......so they can find "the one" and free "the one" so he can enter the mainframe of the computer and save the human race.

Korri
kewl

sandman
this would make noe the 7th one correst.. so this could be the "end" like in the prophecy.. b/c we know the bro.sd like the whole # thing

Kes
No Neo is number 6.

Stovenutts
they shouldvee made the matrix set in midevil times so the people resisting couldnt shoot any guns at people they wouldve had to use pitchforks and stuff

CrazyShady
That'd b tight smokin' roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud embarrasment

sandman
is he really #6 or #6 in this matrix?

also when they count ones do they include the first one that morpheus spoke of?

Kes
The One that Morpheous speaks of is the 5th.

sandman
whe he sauid that one was born with in the matrix i thought he refered to the first.. after all he says they don't know how long it's been. ho does he know it's been 100 years

pslice
In the first film Morpheus tells Neo that the true year is 2199. Then, in Reloaded, when Morpheus is speaking in Zion, he says they had fought the war for 100 years, and the archietch tells Neo that the exact same thing that has happened through the sixth war happened in all the others. Really, the machines took over at the end of the 21st century, were defeated at the end of the 22nd, and so on, but everyone was lead to believe that it was 1999, because that was when human civilazation was the most perfect it had ever gotten. big grin big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.