R.I.P. Celia Cruz, the undisputed Queen of Latin Music!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

-=Urot=-
Celia Cruz died today at her home in new jersey. sad

I'm gonna miss her wonderful music.

R.I.P. Celia Cruz, 1925-2003

You will be dearly missed.
---------------------------------
Heres the article:

http://www.nynewsday.com/news/local/manhattan/sfl-0716celiacruz,0,4277392.story?coll=nyc-manheadlines-manhattan

Darth Vicious
sad AZUCAAAAA! Rest in Peace Celia Cruz, Queen of salsa, Its strange, while her style of salsa wasnt my favorite a couple of days ago i saw her video"La Negra Tiene Tumbao" and i thought it was excellent, she will certainly be missed, what i always liked about her was tha she always seemed happy and full of life but im happy that shes going to haven because tonight theres gonna be a party in heaven since the Queen now can joing the great Tito Puente, el papa de la salsa Hector Lavoe and the legend himself Frankie Ruiz, Que en paz descanses Celia Cruz, Esa negra si tenia tumbao!!!!! sad

-=Urot=-

Darth Vicious
Urot right now im watching a tribute of Celia Cruz which is awsome on Telemundo! great stuff, azucaaaaaaaa!

Augeybana
She was a great woman who been one of the famous women in the latin music community who been in so many projects she was a great woman and done great music.

Baylin
RIP - Off to the great 'Jam' in the sky!

Killer
I don't know of her or her.. but that's terrible news..
it's hard to loose a band member/ singer that you really enjoy.. plus all the people that love them perosonaly.. sad

*points down*

KZslut913
I am so sorry to hear abput Cecila.She was a great person. Kathy RuckstellusLIVE IN CONCERt.

KZslut913
Will she be touring in CT soon? laughing

VilleValo462
uhh never heard of her
RIP

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.