Whats with these faces

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
They are kind of cheesy looking.You should use some like the ones at SirStevesGuide Forum.

Dim
Oh my...They're...uh..big.

theEviljedi
There VERY big.sad

Dim
Shouldn't this be in GDF?......Yep...the only posticon I like is the little sad face..

theEviljedi
GPF?The only one I like is the one labeled NONE!

theEviljedi
This is what I think about these.

Dim
General Discussion Forum....OH COME ON...he looks so sad sad ...I guess it doesn't really matter considering this place is like a ghost town right now...

theEviljedi
I guess I better start re-recruiting again.I'll try to get yodaman and Dark Lady Mara back too.

Dim
I doubt they'll come back...yodaman doesn't like me for some reason and Lady Mara is a Mod at TFN now...so she's got what she wanted....

theEviljedi
She's a mod?Anyway I'll look for some new faces I guess.But it may take awhile because this is my birthday week and I'll be pretty busy.

Dim
I'm not too worried about it...I think it's just slow because everone's getting back into school and UBH is MIA...he'll probably turn up soon though. If he doesn't then chaos will ensue...and well, you know how that goes.

theEviljedi
MIA?Anyway I'll probally not post Friday because thats my birthday.

Dim
Missing in action...Yeah I won't be on Thursday night or Friday because I'll be in Idaho...but I'll eat cake in your honor smile

theEviljedi
Why thank you Dim.You should get a lab top aswell as the others.

Dim
Do you mean a Lap top?...man...kids are so spoilt..wink

theEviljedi
Whatever.

Dim
just joking EJ...

Xizor
First, this should be in GDF. Second, If you'd like to e-mail me a list of other forum's(I only know about 2-3), i will go recruit there. Third, the icons are rather large and pointless, I think we should have a little legend that you can go to that will show all the members how to type the little posticons in during their responses. My e-mail address is [email protected].

UnknownBountyHunter
Yes, GDF indeed. BUT, Posticons have been taken care of and this is closed and moved I guess roll eyes (sarcastic)

SlipknoT
HOLY SHIT! this was on the last page and no one has posted here since 9/3/00 eek! I've never even heard of these members!

Im_Fuzzy
this is what i like to call SPAM SPAM SPAM

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.