****ing lil siblings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GroundedAgain
anyone got a lil brother or sister they hate? you aren't alone. my little stepbrother shithead, oops i mean Ethan, saw me smokin' a cigarette and told my mom. that's part of the reason i got Grounded Again. The other reason is for setting a bad example for shithead, i mean Ethan, cuz he told my mom that he wanted a tongue ring like me.
he is not gonna wake up 1 morning if he don't watch himself! smokin'

Baylin
Yeah, I hated my older sister when I was little. I once tied her hair to her head board while she was asleep! devil
I could na sit for 2 days afterwards when me dad found out! laughing

GroundedAgain
u sure showed her she can't **** with you,but i like my older sis' and when she leaves for college next year i'm gonna cry cuz Ethan won't have anyone else ta bust but me. plus my sister was the first person to give me a .......
wouldn't you guys like ta know? and for those sick minded people out there, i was not gonna type blowjob

Baylin
My sis and I get on great now, but then we live 150 miles apart!

Kes
I hate my older sister cos she's a pain in the butt! Always pissing me off! Necer shuts up mad

LindsIsTightK
Well grounded again, you sure are a bright and colorful character aren't you?? big grin

Stovenutts
gosh, ever since u got on , grounded again ive heard the word grounded maybe 21 times

GroundedAgain
sorry stovenutts, should we all start using the ****ing long phrase "i got in trouble" and are people supposed to call me "colorful character"? actually a cop called me that once, i don't know if he was talkin' bout' me or my vomit. and my sister was the first person to give me a beer and she still keeps em coming cuz i got blackmail so bad my parents would have a royal shitfit if they found out!!!!

Ushgarak
Could we scale back on the bad language please, folks?

Stovenutts
thank you, im tired of getting destracted cuz my mind trys to figure out what word would go into the context of the sentence happy

GroundedAgain
i was raised on a blankity blank farm, it's kinda written inta my blankity blank grammar. for 13 i'm not bad, ya'll should hear the 4 year olds!!!
blankity blank blank blank can i stop being blankity good now???

GroundedAgain
P.S. BLANKITY BLANKITY BLANK BLANK BLANK BLANK

Stovenutts
hey dont make fun o' the mods

GroundedAgain
the what???? u r talkin ta a kid with D-'s all across her report card ya know

Stovenutts
The Moderators, the peaople who keep things running smoothly and keep this place clean for the younger kids that come here. and Ushgurak is "The Lord of the Rings- i mean Forums"

Kes
Edit: It's Ushgarak smile

LindsIsTightK
Ushgarak is cool. Besides, even if he wasn't, you still don't want to mess with him. Moderators are the higher power.

VampirePrincess
*falls over laughing*

Grounded you are crazy for being so young. Hell I am crazy know with a wild life style.... Anyway do not mess with Ush to much or any mod or admin or else you butt will be out of here.

*smiles*

Baylin
*bows down to the allmighty Ushgarak* wink

LilMimister006
im an only child...*dodges various fruit and veggies thrown at her* stick out tongue

Stovenutts
throw more fruit!

Baylin
*picks up fruit and eats it*

LilMimister006
my lil cousins bug me if that counts! lol! *picks up fruit and tosses in basket*

Baylin
*jumps in basket after fruit*

LilMimister006
*grabs baylin* heyy those were my fruit thrown at me my thousands of peo--*gets hit in head with apple and falls*--ple...*crash*

Baylin
*carries on eating Mims fruit*

LilMimister006
...aren't ya gonna b a gentleman and help me!? lol! angel

Baylin
*looks up with fruit juices running down face. "Why dont you help me instead the fruit is lovely!" Carries on stuffing face*

LilMimister006
*pouts* MEN! lol

Baylin
"You know it!" big grin

GroundedAgain
i just thought he(or she i don't really know) was someone who didn't like swearing. OOPS

ChinaNiki
Hang in there Grounded. When you're out of school, you might(I know this is unbelievable right now) actually get along with your brother. I'm best friends with my sister now and I almost killed her when I was 15. Had her up against the wall with a butcher knife to her throat.

You might say I had an anger management problem back then.wink

GroundedAgain
been there, done that

bigbadbike2
*writing*

Note to self...Never tick ChinaNiki off. big grin

GroundedAgain
yeah she might upgrade herself to a chainsaw

bigbadbike2
laughing out loud

J_To_The_P
-Kicks back and relaxes- Ahh, nothing like being an only child. cool big grin

GroundedAgain
lucky s.o.b.

J_To_The_P
Depends how you consider lucky, my mom got married at 19, and had me, got divorced when I was 3, I didn't have a father until I was 15, so now I have no backbone being raised by my mom and grandma, so you still define me as lucky?

GroundedAgain
only cuz ya had no lil brother or sister ta rat you out

J_To_The_P
Because I never COULD do anything to be rated on, hense I have no backbone WHATSOEVER TO DO ANYTHING WRONG OR CLOSE TO WRONG.

GroundedAgain
suck ta be you

J_To_The_P
Thank you point proven, but yet again in my defense, I never had a rat in the family, I just have rat ugly cats.

GroundedAgain
ya gotta live a little! NEVER anything even close to wrong?!

J_To_The_P
Nope, but it paid off, I've had 3 nintendos,2 gameboys, super Nintendo Super Game Boy, Sega Genesis, 2 computers, Playstation, Game Boy Advance, Playstation 2, and GameCube, and I seriously had to of had and beaten in my history of games over 700 games, and I also had outside freedom with friends to hang out with, even at 5-10 I was out until 10, which just increased as I got older.

GroundedAgain
i got a nice curfew when i ain't grounded, but i can never seem ta get home in time for it!!!

J_To_The_P
Pays off to be in good hands. wink laughing out loud

GroundedAgain
i was until i bit her finger and jumped out never to return again.

J_To_The_P
oh uhh, that's great?

GroundedAgain
just jokes!!! mom tries to "keep me in line" but she's going to school 2 hours away and is gone monday through friday and my stepdad doesn't feel he has the right to disipline me.

J_To_The_P
Ahhh step-dad on your end to, my step-dad is just there, my mom is the "law and order" if you will, considering I do the dishes and stuff before she gets home from work, I'm in good hands, my f*ckin step-sis is who I can't stand L-A-Z-Y! mad

GroundedAgain
can't stand my F***ing step-brother, but stepdad is cool shit. i think even he hates his own kid!

J_To_The_P
I tell my mom EVERYDAY, with how I handle housework, dishes etc. with no problem, she's gonna have her hands FULL when I leave, because I'm trying to get my setting up stage for my career finished by graduation next year.

GroundedAgain
when my sister graduates next year, me and ethan are gonna go ta war. although my sis hates ethan too, she keeps the peace between all three of us. stepdad's a lawyer, gone constantly just like mom. sis cooks and cleans for ethan and i hope he realizes i sure as hell ain't going to when she leaves.

diegocala
If I were your sib, I would not like you either, you whine too much

happy kine
animadversion... thats all i have to say

GroundedAgain
hey- i try to be nice, i gave him his first beer. something my sister did for me. he drank it, we hugged, i thought everything was cool. then he went straight inside and ratted on me

Kes
What is it with ppl and beer?blink
P.S- I thought this thread was closed because of the pixie thing blink

GroundedAgain
being drunk is fun

Kes
Never been drunk but don't think I'd find it fun. I like being in control of myself. but I asked what is it about beer that ppl like so much? If you want to get drunk there are faster ways then beer.

LindsIsTightK
couldn't have said it better myself diego wink

Catch 22
Well smokin' makes you SUCH a big grown up doesn't it?

Actually it just makes you a bad smelling, gut coughing loser with a deathwish...

GroundedAgain
hey, i quit

MaverickIce
Well I'm 22 and I still think getting Drunk is for losers..

LindsIsTightK
I think smoking is absolutely disgusting and as far as drinking goes, I can take it or leave it

Corran
Then why is it that a lot of people celebrate a 'WIN' with a drink, whereas the losers tend to trundle off home with their tails between their legs?

Kes
Or they just drink their defeat away!wink

MaverickIce
I'm not saying I don't drink, I'm just careful on how much I drink. I mean a beer with Monday Night Football is fine but chuggin' 40 oz. isn't smart..

GroundedAgain
zactly' i don't drink to drink. there is always a reason for it. sometimes good and sometimes bad but i haven't drank for three weeks now cuz nothing is going on

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.