who do you think will die in the 6th book?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thelotrlovr15
who do you think will die in the 6th book.... and what do you think it will be called?

danny's girl
hmmm im not sure what the sixth book will be called, but i think some one that has been in the books from the begining will die...just a thought. bunny

airangel429
I think...Luna, Tonks (b/c she might be the new DADA teacher) or maybe Neville................

nadiddijaa
what if it was dumbledore??? then the 6th an 7th book would be heaps more exciting because harry has no 1 to protect him because voldemorts scared of him... but probly not, i hope dumbledore doest die... it would be so disappointing. no

Sephiroth02
i dont think anyone is gonna die because then shes just making a pattern and it wouldnt be that good. i think no one is gonna die in the 6th book but dumbledore might die in the 7th

I heard that the 6th one will be called the Alchemists tower or the green flame torch. I think the first name would be better

muse5
i've heard the green flame torch also, but then again right befor goblet of fire was released, it was called the doomspell tournament or something like that. someone important will die in the 6th book. JKR said that the death in book 5 started off the death of a major character in each book. i think it might be snape... just a thought

airangel429
Yes, there will be ALOT more deaths, according to JKR>...there might be a teacher that dies too.........but who knows...I think it will be Luna or Tonks..or someone else from the Order........luna b/c I think she is gonna play her part and then die to save Harry or somethign like that..or die in the fight???? JKR tends to kill of the new characters that we like........

frootlooplucy
i think snape might die... most probably in book 7... and then everyone will finally be convinced he was not a death eater (because he'll die fighting V or something) but itll be too late...
and i agree that luna might die as well..

Mormegil
It would be cool for Snape to die, but not yet. If it happens before the Seventh book, i'll be really ticked. I also agree with the Tonks theory, because there's a good chance that she'll be the new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and they always die, (almost).

Plus, here's a thought; Snape might become the Defense Against the Dark Arts in the Seventh book, and thus he'll have to die in the end.

N.Tonks
Nooooooo...not Tonks.....

airangel429
I know..i dont want tonks to die....but if she became the DADA....there's a chance she might die...... yeah..that's a good point about Snape Lucy....he might die too.....and therefore proving his innosence from being a death eater.

N.Tonks
Well, if Tonks does die, im guessing she'll be killed by Bellatrix.

airangel429
MOST LIKELY...I dont like Bellatrix...but actually...maybe she'll get killed in the next book..Harry should've killed her off!

starlitegrl
I think that Bellatrix is already dead. Remeber at the end of the 5th book Voldomort says he is gonna take care of her ( Well....i thought he was gonna kill her).
roll eyes (sarcastic)

imhotep

N.Tonks
Now that i think about it, Tonks does seem pretty likely to die....Her first name (Nymphadora) is the name of a martyr with an interesting death...I'm pretty sure JK named her that for a reason......

jero000
i think dumbodlore dies in the 7th cuz i heard from sum friends that harry becomes headmaster after his 7th year at hogwarts... also i think in the 6th mb and hopefulyl draco dies :P...

therock316
snape will die saving harry or dumblrdore will or magonagoll be cause she sed that she woo ddo anything to get harry to be an auror??just a thot

StevenStills
Luna?? NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LUNA CAN'T DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back on topic... I think that, if only one person dies, it will be a kid because Sirius died last time. But possibly multiple people will die, maybe Ginny, Seamus, and Lupin will die.... maybe... but probably not.

thelotrlovr15
ginny won't die because she is going with harry...
and the death of cedric diggory was actually the beginning of the deaths... J.K. Rowling says so... so yeah...
neville will die...
so will ron...
wait.... maybe ron won't die... hermione will protect him...
snape will be the new DADA teacher in the seventh book and then sacrifice himself for hogwarts or harry...
mad-eye will die...
dumbledore or lupin will adopt harry
petunia is a squib...
we will find out that draco is another heir of slytherin therfore being evil (still)....
a lot more people will die in the books... like mcgonnagal got hit by all those stupefy spells.... and she is old...
but she will die by some other way... but she will remain injured.... unless madam promphey is that good of a nurse...
hmmmm....
dumbledore is an animangus.... or maybe he can't die...
maybe because he is using the sorcerer's stone?....
he is friends with nickalus ( i dont know if it spelled right) flammel...
and what happened to flammel?... is he dead?
he still had enough elixir to " arrange his affairs"...
hmmm....

alot to think about....

thelotrlovr15
i forgot
i made this thread... LOL

Laviera_j
HI! How do you know someone will die in the 6th book? Was that said???

I think it could be...Lupin? Dunno, what do you think|??

Doy
confused I think in book six One of the Weasleys will die.Or i think Lupin will die and so will Wormtail.mad. Lupin will go and try to kill Wormtail because Wormtail killed James Ans Lily. While he is trying to kill. Wormtail will use his silver hand and kill Lupin because from what I heard silver kills werewolves confused

Laviera_j
Oh yeah, that's good...

maybe Sirius will return and then die again - you know, only being alowed to live for a certain amount of time to say goodbye before he has to go back.
I think the next book will be called...

Harry Potter and the Veil of Loss
or
Harry potter and the world behind the veil

I dunno, wat do you think??

#1Rupert_Lover
if there's one person who better NOT die, it's ron! that's what I'm worried about. Ron dieing. he's been my favorite character ever since i started reading the books, which was about 2 years before the movie. Any other character can die except ron, or else I'll be angry! okay, hermione better not die either, because ron would get so upset, and i don't want that happening.

#1Rupert_Lover
as a matter of fact, it better be victor krum. i despise him!

~*~Tassie~*~
Check here, instead, this's an old thread. smile

Book 6

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.