what with the dursleys?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thelotrlovr15
i believe that in one of the next books the dursleys will finally accept harry... probably because harry saves dudley... then petunia and vernon... what do you think?

frootlooplucy
but if they start being nice to him there will be no one for him to despise utterly... he HAS to hate the dursleys, thats what theyre there for.

airangel429
i think petunia has already changed A BUNCH...b/c of her actions when she heard about Lord V being back..and that Holwer from Dumbledore.

ladyblueyes
i agree with u airangel~ i dont think that vernon will ever change though! simply b/c of everything that has happend thus far. I think aunt petunia will though~

airangel429
yeah..petunia is softer for harry b/c her blood is the same as lily's but harry ALREADY SAVED dudley and it didn't change anything...it made it worse Vernon wanted him outta the house after he had saved Duds from the dementors

jennyanderson
If the Dursleys does become nice to Harry then I'm gonna puke to death! The Dursleys are always very horrible to him, and the things that they did to Harry gave me several sleepless and restless nights! If they become nice to Harry then he will have to forgive them, which I cannot, and will not stand in a thousand life time! So I'd prefer to see the Dursley's treat Harry horribly which will lead J K Rowling to write Voldemort murdering them horribly (for who knows what reason). HA ha ha (laughs, as the dead face of the Dursleys comes to her mind). Anyway I hope Voldemort kills them by using that Cruciatus curse, god thats really painful!

airangel429
yeah...they do need punished...BUT IN THE END...WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND......... big grin

airangel429
Horrible for them is like getting banned from their neighborhood...since they are ALWAYS sooooooooo worried about what others will say

Phoenix
I think dudley and vernon will still stay the same, but probably Petunia will start to be nicer to harry ((In small ways tho, cos otherwise vernon wcould make a fuss.))

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.