Eminem vs. Nelly

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Arwen Undomiell
Who is better? cool smile wink

Arwen Undomiell
I like Nelly, but Eminem is better smile wink cool yes yes

finti
Eminem vs. Nelly
Who is better

none

ObieTrice 26
EMINEM!!!!i dont like Nellly that much

-=Urot=-
They both are great, but Eminem has more mass appeal.

LindsIsTightK
Eminem, that isnt even a question to debate over. Nelly is way too played out.

finti
both sucks

Corran
In your case Finti, you could look at it from a different angle, which is the least annoying to you.

TedO
Well, I think that they both are talentless and overplayed, but I'll take a look from a talent view:

Eminem has more raw emotion and original lyrics, Nelly has a band-aid on his face. Eminem wins.

But like I said, I don't like either.

Corran
Good call, I think Eminem is good and has a great talent for creative lyrics.

Finti just do the same sort of elimination process as TedO.

diegocala
Enimem is cool
Nelly needs a bigger bandaid

STARDUST
I hate Eminem. But Nelly's not any better.

-=Urot=-

diegocala
You mean this ODB?

-=Urot=-
LOL !! Yeah that one!!!!

I wonder what he's going to do when he gets out??

He is strange, but funny at the same time.

diegocala
I hear ya, he puts out good tunes

Arwen Undomiell
I had never heard any Russel Jones song. So I think that Eminem is best.

blackicedragoon
Personally i think they both suck.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

finti
none

LilMimister006
Eminem all the way! big grin

DeNiro
**** nelly eminem is cool but i hate rap but eminem is the only rap i will listen to and like

Makaveli
WTF!!! It ain't even a question! Nelly is straight up POP same as Ja, Eminem is hip hop! so as u may have guessed, EMINEM IS BETTER!!

smokin'

DeNiro
hey Makaveli ur pic of neo from the matrix is ****in kick ass i really like that one.

Makaveli
Thankz man, that pic is too tight!!

smokin'

My name is Neo
nelly is a pretty good rapper, eminem is too, but man em cusses way too much. **** is like his only adjective he can use.

My name is Neo
nobody's gonna top 2pac though, the one and only foeva.

h0ck3yh0rr0r
Eminem Vs Nelly, both i dislike, Tupac and Biggy are best in my opinion.

GroundedAgain
i don't think i saw one person say nelly. until now...... NELLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
the band aid is an awesome symbol so that his brother who is jail will know that nelly hasn't forgotten him. plus, eminem only raps about 1 or 2 things per cd. also, mr. mathers didn't make air force ones.

hayden's minx
Don't really like either.

Captain REX
Wow, I thought I was alone on this...

ObieTrice 26
Thats the thing,Nelly made a song bout shoes What the f**k? so obviosly Eminem is better

ChinaNiki
Eminem is better

wicker_man
Not really a fan of the rap genre so i cannnot choose between either.

Catastrofic Luv
actually i like them both equally. like nelly's old shit was ok... but his new stuff is HOT and em'z old stuff was HOT but his new stuff is just ok.

ObieTrice 26
ya,i agree Em's old stuff is better,my all time favorite songs are "Role Model" and "The Way I Am"

snlovergirl
gee, lemme think blink um, eminem is better. i hate a waste of good band-aids

h0ck3yh0rr0r
lol

Killer
Nelly or Eminem... hmmm.. well if i have to choose.. Def Eminem.. it seems to me that his lyrics are a lot more meaningful and deep then a lot of shit other rappers say...

ragesRemorse
Emenim beats Nelly by miles, emenim actually tries to incorperate parts of himself in his music and tries to give you a message, only a few rap artists do that anymore. Like Nelly they all just make shit up flaunting there money and fame in your face, i mean who really wants to sit through that shit. Im not really the best person for this cuz the only rap i like is emenim DMX and outkast but my friend knows everything about rap and i have to sit through senseless rap facts every day and Nelly was a rich kid who went to private schools and he claims to be some thug who sold drugs to support his mom,

ragesRemorse
why do people want to be thugs? like all these people immulating these artists, thug is like the lowest thing in existence

royal_jester
they both suck

ragesRemorse
emenim isnt that bad, hes entertaining to listen to

crazy_c
Neither but if i had to choose Eminem

BabyT
I think...No wait...I know...Eminem is SOOOO much better than Nelly

rhyno
eminem is way better than nelly eninem wins

GABRIEL05
lyrically Eminem is running huge mammoth white circles around Nelly's lyrically and shaving challenged ass. But when it comes to the "gettin' it crunk factor" as in who would you rather hear at a party, I think the general consensus would be Nelly. Even though they both are kinda corny.

RedQueen
Eminem easy......

katie1989
eminem does more different stuff nellys all sound similar

FallingBlue
I would say, they both suck

o kiMMii o
i reckon!! i like Nelly and i dislike Eminem! but i anit a fan of either!

beccaluvsjames
there both gr8 n fine ass mofuka's but em :d
alwayz em

Darth Revan
I don't like Eminem much but he's way better than Nelly

Fearnix
Eminem is much better than nelly i my not like eminem but i know hes much better

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.