Who is the boy In Matrix Reloaded?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crim
Who is the boy Neo saved In the Matrix Reloaded is that mouse?Didnt mouse die in the first one?

gabimr2
noup!! he's not mouse!! he's onley a boy .. a neo's ffan stick out tongue

Kes
He's the kid from the animatrix "Kid's story" and Neo didn't save him he saved himself. He comits suicide and wakes up outside the Matrix. Something that nobody has ever done beforesmile

bigbadbike2
Agreed.

I wonder if he will have a role in the next film? It seem to me there is no reason for his character in Reloaded otherwise.

Kes
I read somewhere that the actor said in an interview that his role is much bigger in Revolutions.

Alias Neo
Kid from Kid's Story

Korri
i really need 2 waqtch the animatrix coz ive only sen one of them n i dont understand this

Ikobe
Hehe, yeah, we were watching (or at least, started to, stupid school VCRs lose) a pirate copy of Reloaded, and I suddenly realised that they do look identical. Heh. Big eyebrows. But not in the domineering, sexy, hypnotic Hugo Weaving way. In the icky James Van Der Beek way. Bah.

~AI

Korri
hasnt this already been disgussed in another thread?

sandman
i didn't get the impression that he actually died. but that something happened "offcamera" may neo swopped in and got him or something. in world record a guy wakes him self up from the matrix. but then when a perosn wakes up from the matrix where does there body go? could it be that when he woke up his "body just fell to the ground?

can neo wake people up with out a red pill?

don't know just thinking in text

Kes
You see the kids funeral so I'm assuming he splashed on the floor. Also Neo says he didn't do anything. They say the kid woke up by himself.
When a person wakes up the digital image remains. Like when Mouse, Apoc and switch die in M1 their bodys are still there.

Ikobe
Then where does Neo's image go when he's mirror-ified? I thought it was simply remade or something. The mirror replicated and Neo was mirror-ified and I figured when they reloaded him his image was re-created.

Kes
I don't know where his image goes. I think the W. bros dont either thats why they use the mirrow thing stick out tongue

Ikobe
Ah... a reference to the looking-glass, perhaps, ie. his previous image is trapped behind the mirror (that I'm assuming goes back into its frame and as it 'cools', shatters again, leaving no trace)?

Kes
blink Haven't got a clue!Maybe his body just dies??!

pslice
did you see "the kid's story" in the ani matrix. that is the kid he saved in that.

Kes
Pslice>What?

Ikobe
pslice... we know wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.