So.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ratcat
What about those Red Skins huh?

UnknownBountyHunter
Due to a helpful website, I figured out that the Redskins are a football team smile Sorry only Arena Football in Germany smile

Ratcat
Don't worry, I haven't followed American Football for over 15 years. It was the only team name I could remember!

Dim
smile ...I wasn't sure if it was even football..tells you how out of the loop I am..

UnknownBountyHunter
Well Ratcat, assuming your English, due to your co.uk website, and the fact that I live in Deutschland. That gives us a break. What's your excuse Dim? smile

Dim
I'm a girl...and I'm not really in to sports...especially American sports. Most of the professional atheletes just seem like overpaid prima donnas here... I like the Tour de France though...but I think that's more just because I want to see how banged up they get more than anything. smile

Jedi Mercenary
I pretty much Know everything about College football... I've speent most of my time on a field marching, An for the remainder of the games, in the stands.

Xizor
I like the UConn Huskies and Boston Red Sox!! My other favorite teams from when i was a kid: The Patriots and Celtics are a big dissapointment.

Ratcat
Formula One Motor Racing is my sport of choice for viewing. You lucky old Americans get you first F1 Grand Prix next month at Indianpolis!

Dim
Trust me...If you'd ever been to Indy you'd realize that you'd much rather watch it on TV smile

Ratcat
Probably but F1 is a different kind of gamne entirely. It's actually one of the biggest sports in the world if you look at the kind of money being spent on cars and drivers.

Dim
True..but there's too many drunk yahoos for me to deal with...and well..it's Indiana smile

UnknownBountyHunter
I like Arena Football, Australian Rules Football, Cricket, and Lacrosse. smile I also watch the annual dog shows in Warsaw, and I am starting to get into International Soccer, I DID see the USA vs. China game, and Mia Hamm is...well you know smile

theEviljedi
Lacrosse is cool.I played it when I lived in Houston.Pretty cool.

UnknownBountyHunter
They have that in America? When I went to school they sure didn't. smile

theEviljedi
Of course

UnknownBountyHunter
I bet they don't have Cricket or ARF stick out tongue

Dim
What's so fun about cricket?...I can see ARF, It looks like it could get a bit violent..but cricket?

UnknownBountyHunter
ARF=Rugby (in most respects). No pads, beats American Football stick out tongue Also Cricket is similar to baseball, what's NOT to like?

Dim
Blah...I don't like baseball...I always like the sports were you could possibly kick people and plow into them smile

theEviljedi
Me too.

UnknownBountyHunter
ARF!, Also North Italian Rugby League is pretty rough. I have a friend from Bolzano who played and he had about three sets of stitches (Manually inserted of course), the largest being about 13 stitches.

Dim
See, now what would you rather watch?...that or our mamby pamby American Football with a bunch of whiney prima donnas?

UnknownBountyHunter
European Sports! smile

GroundedAgain
this thread started in the year 2000, it was at the very bottom of this forum. it is really kinda old. i don't recongnize a lot of these ppl

mechmoggy
Dimmy's still here and so's Ratcat........sort of.

Dagons Blade
Not to mention being overpaid musclebound punks who give kids the idea that they can do whatever to whoever as long as their money and fame will make up for it, like that freak Dennis Rodman when he kicked that photographer in the balls, mouthing off when he was fined 50,000 bucks. He said something like "I can afford that." If I was the judge I'd have doubled it. And yeah , Euro football is nastier, and Europe has better soccer riots too. Cool! wink

[[.c.dutton.]]
this thread is old......... wow... lol.. UCONN AND PATS AND RED SOX ALL ME

Gundark
Yeesh....I can't believe this old thing was dug up...

Although I believe there are a lot more scary threads than this way back there. *gets out big locks*

LanceWindu
I never even knew of this thread....it's before even my time.

yerssot
scary?? *dives behind gundark for protection*

Gundark
Some of that stuff way back on the single digit pages is a hoot...quite the silly lot.

Fitch
so many memories big grin....I think I know everyone in this thread big grin

yerssot
*peeks from behind gundark*
you know me too?

Gundark
Yes, yerssie...at least you got out of that tin can. Or whatever you used to hide in.

yerssot
yeah, I'm living it large now cool

it's the brandnew remote control, extra large even
wanna peek inside?

Gundark
Ya got a spear and magic helmet ?

yerssot
you need one to get into the remote? messed

badkittykitty
OMG!! whats opera doc?!! hahaha! my favorite bugs toon! yay!

Fitch
spear and helmet u say...confused

badkittykitty
magic helmet

Baylin
I've got a magic helmet... evil face

lil bitchiness
wow...old thread messed

yerssot
I got a magical stomach.... always hungry big grin

Gundark
That was one of my fav Bugs Bunny cartoons too, kitty.

Happy Dance

yerssot
I apperently didn't catch that one messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.