Ashanti or Beyonce

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

STARDUST
Which R&B singer do you like better?

Beyonce
Ashanti
Don't know,don't care

Smllfry247
I like Beyonce

-=Urot=-
Beyonce>Ashanti.

wink Beyonce can sing........

LindsIsTightK
Ashanti is terrible. evil face evil face evil face evil face evil face Ashanti evil face evil face evil face

-=Urot=-
Ashanti needs to take some singing lessons. Hell my dog can sing better that her, and he's been dead for over four years!!!

*** I know i'm being mean, but I think you get my point. ***

STARDUST
Ashanti does always sound like shes dying or something but most people I talk to don't agree with me.

PIXIE
Ashanti Sux ass

STARDUST
Hey she may suck but geez!

-=Urot=-
She will learn the hard way. Once the next big thing comes along people will be saying Ashanti who???

diegocala
They are both HOT as hell!!

Darth Vicious
Beyonce is hot as hell and i agree with the Ashanti cant sing for shit comment, she must been good to Ja-Rule to get her record deal if u guys know what i mean!

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud I was thinking the samething.

Metroplex
Ashanti has the same rythme and style in all her songs and it sucks ass.

My name is Neo
beyonce is an "all-around" girl cool

DemonicGambit
So it looks like Beyonce is winning, no?

Metroplex
yup.

Dyme Battlez
Beyonce is hot.. Jay-Z is a lucky lucky man *sigh*

Vincent Rendar
beyonce...*drools, keyboard starts sparking*......what a woman...

http://www.bodyknox.btinternet.co.uk/hosted_4_elcid_not_mine.jpg

My name is Neo
have you seen the pepsi commercial? my couch got WETTTTT! jk! lol,lol,lol!

Aragorn#1
Ashantis ok but Beyonces much BETTER! yes

crazy_rock_chic
I dont like either, i find their music pointless and annoying

crazy_rock_chic
sorry if i offended any1

crazy_c
Beyonce definitely

BabyT
Beyonce!!!!

GaNgStUh FLiP
HeLL...yaLL muss b outta yo minds!! Ashanti CaN sing. aLL yooh suckaz up in herre b deaf?! i dunt noe wut yaLL b sayin but um...she can sing, okey? And she FiONE!! Yooh gotta luv dat bootifuL face. And Beyonce aint bad, neither. HeLL yah...yooh noe dey both FiONE and dey both sound gewd. Yah yooh noe...jess backin up mah ghurL Ashanti, HoLLa!! smokin'

o kiMMii o
Beyonce! Ashanti is ok but i dont really care

BackFire
Beyonce hands down.

in flames
beyonce

o0tAyLoR0o
neither for me!

rorf
Cant believe the comments about Ashanti, Beyonce is great and a babe but her new album has only 2 good tracks on it.
ASHANTI RULES WITHOUT A DOUBT

Chapter 2 is a class album, the girl is so talented for someone so young. She writes for many other artists including J Lo.

in flames
classic ? i dont know but the newbies in the rnb section ar far from making a classical album..my opinion and i respect yours! but ya ashanti is HOT! Her Body Cought my attention before her voice if u know what i mean!

Sugar Kane
In my opinion, Ashanti is a bit rubbish; all her songs sound the same, so I find myself unable to single one out to trash! evil face
If I had to choose, I would definitely go for Beyonce, she has an incredible voice; I bought her album because I loved 'Crazy in Love' so much; unfortunately for me, there are only two good songs on a 16 track album!! The rest is total BOLLOCKS! It made me remember why I hate most contemporary r&b in the first place...

Sugar Kane
Curious... confused

big grin

mistyblue772
i think u should all leave ashanti alone. she is beautiful and talented and i think you r just jealous of her! beyonce is okay but she is 2 commercial and all she cares about is fame- she doesn't even care about the rest of her group. ashanti's made some really great feel good songs and beyonce is only good with the rest of destiny's child- even if she does always take the limelight!

Sugar Kane
All I'm saying is that Beyonce really stands out as a vocalist, where as Ashanti has never made anything that has ever caught my attention; I think she maybe needs to get a bit funkier, and find a new direction that will appeal to a wider audience.

in flames
whats exactly her talent ? looking good ? okay her voice is okay but i really cant tell the difference from a song to another..i really dont like the whole murder inc thing..they look too fake..but back to ashanti...she will be forgotten in the next few years..so why bother..artist iin the rnb section fade fast and never last

mistyblue772
But why do you think she needs to appeal to a wider audience? she is doing the music that she likes and enjoys and she has a real fan base of people who enjoy her style of music and willl always enjoy it. if you aren't interested you don't have to listen!

mistyblue772
you may think that they look fake but since your are not a member of the group you will never know! and just because you can't tell the difference between her songs it doesn't mean that her fans can't- you obviously aren't an rnb fan so I don't think you can be a fair judge on what good rnb is!

ashanti's boi
Ashanti all the way! Beyonce' aint got shit on Ashanti! c'mon yall Ashanti got the sweet soft voice and looks Beyone' got the hard scratchy voice and she's not that pretty!

ashanti's boi
no she wont be forgotten! Ashanti is an rnb princess! Please dont hate on murder inc because theyre record lable is off the chain!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.