how is it all going to end

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

sargoth7
Sooo...looking at the big picture, how IS this all going to end? It would be the simple easy way to say that there are really 2 matrixes, given what we see at the end of Reloaded, but that would be more of an easy way out for the Wachowskis. I think it will be something no one can think of/ would think of. I also find the idea that Neo and the free peoples will end in destroying all the machines/ freeing all the people trapped in the Matrix. Thus far, especially in Reloaded, we have seen integration and parallelism. Neo senses Smith and vice versa, in the Matrix. Smith takes physical form in the real world. Neo can sense the machines in the real world. All about integration. I think that the finale will be some grand battle, but in the end it will be a lesson that machines and humans must learn to co-exist peacefully and that is what will happen. But maybe i'm just an idiot...let me know what you think about the ending of the trilogy.

Kes
Well I would love for the end to be the humans taking over the matrix, cos they cant just release all those ppl.
If the end is the phone call we se at the end of M1 cool with me stick out tongue

The Omega

Alias Neo
Maybe the real world, isn't real and is another matrix which the unplugged matrix people are plugged into.

sargoth7
alias neo, that's exactly what i meant. that's the easy way out. i truely hope that isn't what they'll do b/c so many people have caught on by now. i think the best way to end it would be with the way the first movie ended, Neo's phone call. that would leave it open for anything, plus it would make it seem that if the matrix were really true(which of course it's not) that it would still be going on, as we haven't been awakened yet. plus it would mean some kind of co-inciding between the man and machine, or perhaps that at least the war isn't over yet. either way, i don't believe the story will end with revolutions. the door will be left wide open, but i doubt if anything will come of it as far as movie sequels.

The Omega
Sargoth7> Why is it so important for you that the end of Revolutions is Neos phone-call?

sargoth7
well, think about the cinematography of it. the movie is called revolutions, and this would be ending the last the same as they ended the first. it's not important so much as it is relevent.

Korri
hopefully it will end happily smile

Alias Neo
Neo wakes up and finds out the whole thing was just a dream,
laughing

SpikeSpiegel
hey, if that happened he could have taken the blue pill and had everything else be a dream.

Alias Neo
a dream about a dream, weird

Sifer
I was thinking about Ghost in the Shell the other night guys (and ladies). This was mainly aimed at the ending - Spoilers for Ghost in the Shell if you haven't seen it:

Well, in a way, She has her consciousness transferred to a new body due to her Ghost smile Well anyone remember 'Matriculated' for in which the machine downloaded the womans consciousness into itself (hence the image of the machine sitting next to the blue flame or vent of some sort, at the end.

Now this makes me think what if Neo's consciousness is transferred to a machine when he is in the Machine City (which he definately does because Keanu has said this himself in a recent interview).

Now this is only one of my thoughts on what could be the ending but I am guessing that none of the ones I have are correct.

BEST TRINITY
yeah I was thinking about it too. I ve been thinking in Matriculated, they can reprogramed the machines.

neo_dragon
really, omega, i was thinking the same thing. why are these people so persistent in their desire for the phone call at the end of the first movie to be the end of the trilogy? to believe this then they must believe the matrix will be destroyed since neo wanted to show the people a world without "you" meaning the matrix, that phone call is merely the end of the first, don't pay attention to dates on screens, the dates are more than likely irrelevant as neo's question of why he was there was.

neo_dragon
and besides i think that revolutions will end the saga in a way, at least to be fair to those who don't play computer or video games (what few of these people there are). i think somehow neo like christ will be the savior of man, i don't think that the kid is that important a character, relevant yes, but not major.

neo_dragon
oh yeah, the ending theme will be "take the power back" by rage against the machine cool stick out tongue rock

gabimr2
oh no! I hope that dont finish like that!!
stick out tongue

Korri
hell no!!!

pslice
it would suck if revolutions ends the series

Ikobe
Uh... pslice...

KidRock
sry pslice but it does lol

Korri
mibbe it dusnt....mibbe the W Bros plan 2 make another film but just havent said anything

My name is Neo
dude if the w.bros **** this up , then i will never forgive them no matter what crap they do by making sequels

The Omega
Sargoth7> But I have already proved that it cannot end at the same time. The end of Reloaded passes the date by about 12 hours I think. You seem to ignore that fact, so it must be important to you, that the end of Revolutions is the end of Matrix. Not a very revolutionary end, either.

Korri
how will it end....hopefully with a bang laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.