Ted Bundy... the movie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TedO
Klear Eyes mentioned he has this movie in a thread... and I was wondeing if it was any good.

ChinaNiki
I think there are a copule of Bundy movies out there. One of them was made with Mark Harmon in it. It was made in the 80s, I think. I've personally found reading materials about him to give more accurate information.

BackFire349
its alright. if you wanna see a great serial killer movie you gotta go with henry

Klear Eyez
Its the one thats just called Ted Bundy and its got his face on the cover..... and yes if you ask me its a great movie. I have watched it many times and thouroughly enjoy it..... Ted Bundy was a ****in pimp.... I wish I had half the game he did.

ChinaNiki
oh yeah
it sure is game to rape and kill 12 yr old girls *she says with extreme sarcasm*

BackFire349
they werent 12 year old girls. they were full grown very beautiful young women, who he actually would trick into getting into his car by using his charm and good looks.

TedO
12 year old girls? You must be thinking of somebody else. As Backfire said, he only attracted the fully grown women, and I'm sure he didn't mean "have game" as in he would like to rape people, but only that he wishes he could get the women like Bundy was able to.

Klear Eyez
Haha

Indeed

He was god damn smooth

ChinaNiki
Actually his last kill was 12 yr old Kimberly Leach from Lake City, Florida. She disappeared February 9, 1978 and was found 8weeks later in Suwannee County. He had attempted to pick up 14 yr old Leslie Parmenter a few days before Kimberly disappeared, but her brother showed up before Bundy could kidnap her.

BackFire349
the majority of his victims were full grown women.

Wendigo
I found ''The bedroom'' shifty scene really disturbing.

Azrael01
The ted bundy movie that they made in the serial killer series was dumb it made him out to be a differnt person than he was. Ed Gein was the only one I liked haven't seen the new ones about the nightstalker and gacy though.

tabby999
http://www.horrorview.com/Ted%20Bundy.htm

Wendigo
Originally posted by Azrael01
The ted bundy movie that they made in the serial killer series was dumb it made him out to be a differnt person than he was. Ed Gein was the only one I liked haven't seen the new ones about the nightstalker and gacy though.

You seem to know your horror Azrael,but I have to dissagree with u on this

Azrael01
everyone is welcome to there own opinion I just read a book on bundy and it was totally different then the movie so I didn't like it.

phoenix87
Wow i thought it was good. Yes that bedroom scene was yuk lol but i never read the book so i guess there was nothing to let me down

Wendigo
Originally posted by Azrael01
everyone is welcome to there own opinion I just read a book on bundy and it was totally different then the movie so I didn't like it.

Totally true man, no hard feelings smile

papabeard
the new BUndy movie is twisted, when he is screaming and getting hysterical while attacking the woman, i was traumatised after watching it.

But please dont refer to Bundy as having game or wanting to be like him or giving him any respect whatsoever as he was an evil man who destroyed peoples lives. even if you were joking , thats not cool.

LifeIsKillingMe
i've seen both Bundy movies, the new one's definatly creepier

Azrael01
I didn't know they made a new one I will have to check it out. Are they both called Ted Bundy if so that is confusing.

Wendigo
The new one's just called Bundy

Jeanie
The only good Ted Bundy movie that tells his real story is The Deliberate Stranger with Mark Harmon. The Ted Bundy movie that everyone is talking about is so freakin' DUMB, & untrue. And, the comments by some about Ted Bundy killing only mature women..WRONG! MANY of Ted Bundy's victims were teenage girls ages 16-19; and yes, his last victim was 12. Ted liked them young: middle school, high school, & early college age girls, much more than mature women. Read up before you make comments, cuz u don't know what u're talkin' about.

Bella 101
Very interesting there was another movie called a stranger beside me which was written abput Ted Bundy

MummyRuby
quite disturbing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.