nightcrawler vs. magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
rolling on floor laughing Who do you think could win in a battle
Nightcrawler or Magneto? rolling on floor laughing

TedO
Magneto, being the mutant of choice on any battle, would win.

But then again, I'm a big magneto fan. Nighty, too, though. Mags is #1, Nighty #3... go Mags.

Metroplex
I say Magneto will win. He took on the X-men once and won.

DemonicGambit
Mag, because he's 'all powerful' hehehe, no really because he just seems to have that. I'm not gonna stop till you die, look about him.

PS: Oh guess what Ted0, I live in Las Vegas, and we actually have Elm Street!!
Sucks for us

Kes
You all think Magneto would win? I think Nightcrwler is way to fast and mobil for Magneto. Unless he has some sort of metal around (even with that Nighty can just pop in and out) he doesn't stand a chance. Don't get me wrong, Magneto rock, Ian Mckellen is probably the best cast of the movie, but Nighty is just to fast smile

blackicedragoon
Yea, nightcrawler doesnt have anymetal on him and he can pop in andout of anywhere preety much he can keep kicking him and punching him.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/horse.gif

verauko
Have you seen the fight in the White House?!?!?! If Nightcrawler would fight the same way with Magneto, he would just crush him! Night can even dodge bullets! He has very good reflex, he moves very fast and he can use his powers very well! And Magneto is an old grandpa hie hie big grinbig grinbig grin I'm not saying he's weak, in fact he's very powerful but if he could be a little bit younger he could have more chances to win with Night stick out tongue

Marvelgeek

Kes
Yeh I knew. He does it in the movie. when he teleports to where the kids are we can't see him then he takes a step and we see him stick out tongue
I didn't knew Magneto could stop him from teleporting blink still he's pretty atletic stick out tongue

verauko
I see Marvelgeek knows physics very well! I'm impressed! big grin

G.P
Moreover the Nightcrawler we've seen in the movie wasn't a warrior at all...(whereas in the Comics...)

verauko
But he can still train... and if he train anough he'll be able to beat Magneto! I believe in Night!

Kes
Yeh movie Nightcrawler was a pacifist stick out tongue But those first 10m or so were impressive big grin

G.P
*agrees* So we just have to find the serum from Mutant 143 that Stryker used devil Then we could make the movie we want

Metroplex
First off. Magneto can change the electro magentic fields around NightCrawler, therefor he cannot move.

In the movie, Magneto isnt as powerful. Even though magneto is in a plastic prison, there is still iron in everyone's blood. He just needs to stop the blood flow in people and they would just go to sleep or die.

DemonicGambit
Um...we were talking about movie Mags and Nighty? Oh then definitely nightcrawler!!

I was thinking comic. And the reason being was Nightcrawler used to carry around that fencing sword or something.

Metroplex
nightcrawler may be able to beat Mags if he sneaks around Mags and teleports his head off.

Psylocke
I think that Magneto could beat Nightcrawler (even though I absolutly love nightcrawler) but like everyone has been saying, magneto is a very powerful mutant and would find some way to beat Nightcrawler.

Darth Vicious
Theres no way in hell Nightcrawler is winning this one, Magneto has taken on and beaten, X-men, Apocalypse and many other strong mutants and if u guys think that NC needs a metalic object in him for Magneto to grab him think again, he only has to use the iron in NC body to stop him like he has countless of times in the comics, Magneto with his eyes close, hands tied behind his back a mile away can beat Nightcrawler!

DemonicGambit
Yes that's in the comics, but wait......

WHICH ARE WE TALKING ABOUT??? I'm so confused!!

sad confused

verauko
As I always said... Magneto is older and more experienced than Night, but if Night could train he would beat Magneto! I'm sure!

BarmyBrummie
This thread needs a post on it.

Vampiree
abby... this thread is so old... big grin why did you bring it back?

BarmyBrummie
I was bored. wink

ruby
magneto would kill night.

all he needs is night to have a filling or a rist watch and mags would anihilate.!

even if night didnt have any metal

mags would thro a bus at him or somthing like that

Vampiree
abby: ... big grin

BarmyBrummie
OH MY GOD!!!!! Wheres a spoon when you need one?

DezW
here! *gives a spoon* smile

BarmyBrummie
Is it plastic?

Vampiree
i have a spork!!! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

DezW
no way! Nighty is too fast for Magneto. He must concentrate to use the magnetism, and meanwhile Kurt could teleport there and away with his head... tehehehehe

BarmyBrummie
Yeah! Use the spork!!!

Vampiree
FIGHT COWARD! *takes out her plastic spork*

DezW
tehehe plastic spork... and what about your katanas your powerless vampire?

BarmyBrummie
That "GUY" needs to get his head sorted out. I won't forget you calling me a monkey Ruby, NEVER!!!! *takes out a spork*

Vampiree
WHAT?
when did she do that?

BarmyBrummie
I told you in my pm. he asked me a question in the good v evil thread he made in the GDF and he called me monkey! I had a go at him though along with a few other guys. Then we took the piss out of him for a whil after. He was really getting on our nerves.

Vampiree
big grin ruby bashing! everybody hates her!

BarmyBrummie
someone should tell him about xgambitx as you said before laughing out loud
I'm joining in this time though, that guy really pissed me off tonight.

Vampiree
laughing yeah... they are like a family...

DezW
monkey??? poor Barmy...

BarmyBrummie
Its cus of my avatar. Shes avatar-ist!!! She had a go at burlymans aswell. I like my avatar, its cute and funny but im gonna change it again soon, i'm gonna have a different one every week.

DezW
your avatar is cute, I dunno why she said it...

Vampiree
cuz she's a d*ckwheel

ruby
DO YOU THINK I CAN BE BOTHERED WRITE BURMYBRUMMIE EVERY TIME I MAKE FUN OF YOU.

RUBY IS SHORT. EVEN THOUGH ITS A SHIT NAME mad

BarmyBrummie
Why do you have Raz's avatar? Only raz has that one.

Vampiree
cuz she's a d*ckwheel big grin

Vampiree
and rOOby, you can call her just barmy if barmy b is too damn difficult for ya...

'abby' though is reserved for me and me only! stick out tongue because i love abby!!! *hugs my lovely abby*

BarmyBrummie
*hugs vampiree* yeah rooby, so BACK OFF!

Vampiree
or maybe WE should call you rubby? or rubbish?

anywho... what's happening to this forum????? we got sooooo off-topic so i'm obliged to ask y'all to come back to THE topic big grin

magneto all the way big grin

BarmyBrummie
Nighty would put up on hell of a fight but theres no way he could kill him with swords or guns cus mags would stop it, he'd need to use wood or snap his neck. Or he could get mags to listen to rooby chattin on about crap and all things uninteresting for a few hours. That would bore him to death.

Vampiree
heheh... yeah... but can magneto control silver?

BarmyBrummie
he can control all metal. How, i don't no cus only 4 metals are magnetic.

Vampiree
me don't know too... well then... uhm... nighty could...uhm... uh... there's such a little chance that cinghty would win... (sorry dezzie-luv)

ruby
ID RATHER ONSLOUGHT CAME IN AN OBLITORATED

DezW
it is better not to tryin big grin

Vampiree
yeah... we don't want our precious kurt to die, do we?

DezW
no! we don't want our precious cruel Magneto to die big grin (or both of them smile )

Vampiree
MAGNETO'S NOT CRUEL!!!!!!!!

ruby
*see's blob!*

*dives for cover*

BarmyBrummie
Magneto and nighty are both fine with me. Toad though........ sick

Vampiree
hey! i like toad! big grin he's cool! big grin

ruby
hello b.b im going to try not to spam this forum

BarmyBrummie
He was cool in the movie. Ray Park was great, and hot. I don't like him in the original cartoon though. He was ugly as hell and he smelt funny.http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/wavey.gif

Vampiree
hehhhe big grin oh no... not again... don't you try to make such threads here rooby ... kes already has lots of work...

BarmyBrummie
This is our forum where we come to get away from it all so for gods sake, no more threads!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/homer.gif

Vampiree
ghhrr... anywho big grin i like every version of toad... well maybe not some comics versions, where he looks like an idiot big grin

BarmyBrummie
Idiot:
http://www.eabsinthe.com/present/images/x-men/toad-com120x120.jpg

BarmyBrummie
Cool:
http://image.pathfinder.com/ew/features/000505/xmen/img/toad.jpg

Vampiree
oh yeah... that's definitely what i meant... a claun...

BarmyBrummie
Not sure about evo taod:
http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0011/03/toadani.gif

Vampiree
cool definitely big grin but not in the uniform big grin i prefer him in civies

Sesy Allerdyce
woohoo movie todd awesome big grin

BarmyBrummie
Ray park played the phantom menace in star wars episode 1 and he played the headless horseman in sleepy hollow with.....johnny depp.

Sesy Allerdyce
whee!! with johnny depp!!! cool big grin

Vampiree
yeah big grin johnny depp is a hottie big grin but now let's get back to topic (whatever it was)

magneto all the way big grin

ruby
do you mind me posting here if you dont whant me to start any threads

Vampiree
I mind you living. But that's only my opinion. And change your avatar.

ruby
what the bart simpson one

or the one i used to have

Vampiree
i don't care. just ... oh you changed it... that's better

ruby
*looks at the new avtar* (barmys)

Vampiree
OMG.... ruby! change your status! you're ruining my reputation!

BarmyBrummie
Whats up with my avatar?

ruby
with pleasure!

i was just trying to get back to favour with raz

Vampiree
my poor, poor reputation... *hugs the reputation* you'll be better now... AND YOU SIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BarmyBrummie
Jamiroquai!!! I want something different on.

ruby
ha laughing eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing eek! laughing out loud eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing

BarmyBrummie
What the f**k?

Vampiree
no!noooooooooooooooo!! do you ahve to have my name written all over you????? NOOOOOOO!!!

but now we gor to seriously come back to topic. MAGNETO ALL THE WAY

ruby
twice isnt all over (if the name vampiree is what you were talking about)

Vampiree
yes... and for me it's all over if the person is... you.

ruby
and anyway im not going to risk getting banned

just so you can have your stupid reputation

(calm down ruby,) *he says to himself*

BarmyBrummie
Supermen Lovers!!!!!!!!!!

ruby
rolling on floor laughing

Vampiree
getting banned my arse ruby! i don't care about you... and TOPIC EVERYONE!!!!!!!

ruby
your right ,

im already banned from 2 other sight and i dont care

why should i care about this one. *realizes what he said, "sorry raz"*

returns to being good

ruby
vampiree is now only mentioned once, happy?

Vampiree
if you're banned then you should realise that you're doing sth wrong...

Vampiree
yeah.. it's better but i would like NOT to be mentioned at all...

TOPIC. TOPIC TOPIC TOPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fire
Magneto is far more powerful than nightcrawler

BarmyBrummie
It's not about the power. Its the tactics and how they use them. Got to go now anyway. I'm going out for an hour with a mate. By Y'all!!

ruby
by Dr Nic oh sorry Barmy Brumy

Vampiree
It's Barmy Brummie. Anywho Abby i think it's about the powers too, magneto would just do something bad with a huge pile of metal and kurt. big grin

ruby
i just thought of something really funny.

collossos vs magneto!

laughing eek! laughing laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

BarmyBrummie
Colossus v magneto laughing Never thought of that one!

Vampiree
OMG.... poor collossus...

Jason Horan
But Collossus would only lose if he turned metal...well, if he didn't use his powers he would probably lose anyway stick out tongue

ruby
magneto could use collossos as a baseball bat!

Kes
Topic ppl

SK88728
Night would win, once they start *BAMF* right behind magento and *CRACK* goes Mag's neck.

Jason Horan
Maybe...but Magneto has more experience in fights so I don't think he would just stand there and allow Nightcrawler to snap his neck big grin

Kes
SK> Somebody said the Magnetos powers can stop Nighty from teleporting.

DezW
it is true but Kurt is too fast for him, he must concentrate to use his powers, but Kurt not.

SK88728
but mag is magnetism, i dont really get how that would stop nighty

ruby
mags could throw collossos at night!

Vampiree
it's magneto vs NIGHTCRAWLER not COLLOSSUS

ruby
i know thats why i said he would throw collosssos at nightcrawler!

Vampiree
laughing out loud you said 'night' laughing out loud

ruby
so you got confused

sorry about that

Vampiree
that status.... is that a dream? did my dreams come true? *hope in her voice* IS ROOBY BANNED????

thorncrawler
i sorry for dragging this from the grave but nighty is very cool, but his teleporting shifts around the air, so all mags needs to do is not alowany atmospheric change and night would either be stuck in his teleprt dimention or some thing bad would happen.

however, nighty is far more atletic, so if it was a one on one no powers he would kick ass!

dubefan
clearly magneto cus nightcrawler wears a belt and ya the buckle alone would keep him from being able to teleport

venomfan
magneto is cool, not as cool as nightcrawler but he is a headstrong badass, dont take sh*t ya know

juggernaut26
oh brother nightcrawler and the entire team of xmen have trouble beating magneto and they still havn't exactly killed him so nightcrawler wouldn't win or should i say couldn't win

thorncrawler
if he takes of all the metal then he would, or are you trying to establish that a 40-50 odd person could take out a 20-30something acrobat?

juggernaut26
oh c'mon if magneto is such a pushover for his age i'm surprised that no xmen(save wolverine)even thinks about takin him one on one but wolverine just is the kinda guy that won't take it from anyone.

Jinx
Some months ago I read about Magneto that he can feel if somebody is in the room and where he is .... i think that he would win

eleveninches
Definately Magneto. He is one of the most powerful mutants (in terms of pure power)

nightcawler11
hay nighty would kick mags buttttt because bamf hes right in front of mag and bammm its over mag is old so he cant take the hits

norrin radd
i have 2 words about your post: total ignorance

VENOMfan
Mag's vs Nightcrawler=blue fuzzy puddle

sorry but its true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.