Should it be the cast from Smallville?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
Does anyone think that the cast should be from Smallville or atleast Clark Kent from Smallville? rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

ChinaNiki
depends on if Superman is in late teens or mid-twenties for the movie

blackicedragoon
yea, well i wish they do use the clark kent from smallville cause hes a good actor for that part.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/scooter.gif

DemonicGambit
No, he's too young looking. I think it should be the SuperMan from the Lois and Clark series. He looked ~good~ wink

Magee
Yea the adventures of Superman Clark Kent would probably be the best. Smallville Clark Kent to young.

DemonicGambit
Like someone said earlier, they should only use Smallville Clark for flash backs

Tracker
Good path for them would to mature the series as they did with (and how I hate to use this reference) 90210.

Idea goes:

Starts off as Smallville
Then goes to a new collage years series: Metropolis

Then as the ratings die go the route of Star Trek and launch in to a line of movies:

Same cast, huge franchise, solid fan base. This way gives the kid some time to hit the gym and literally grow in to the part.

Only other route I see, scrap it all together and have the movies completely separate.

Laura4Owen
NO WAY, should the cast be from smallville

DemonicGambit
DEAN CANE!!! He should be Clark!!!

ragesRemorse
vin diesel LOL LOL lol LOL

johnnight2
Smallville should be ok. But for the real superman movie, i would rather vote for christopher reeve. That want for the big movie title.

Supes101
No Way should the cast from smallville! They are all 2 young and tom although very good in smallville doesnt have what it takes to be in the suit (at least not yet)! Chris Reeve is a tough act to follow. Personally if they dont think Dean Cain has what it takes then i vote for an unknown, bringing a big star in will just ruin the movie for the true superman fans. Clark Kent/Superman isnt the only important role! They just have to have a good director and not have any idiots involved or this movie will end up being a waste!

nacciw
they wanted to have josh hartnett play the part but he turned it down because he did not want to get stuck in the sequels, so that shows they want a younger acter, and if they take smallville clark kent they could easily look older, they make him look younger by make-up. But he has not been asked to play the part so it is unlikely they want him cause if they did they would have asked him to begin with,

Supes101
Wow im so glad josh hartnett tured it down i dont know what anyone was thinking to even consider him! I also heard they are having auditions in some cities so maybe they are leaning toward the unknown actor!

fini
bleh

ragesRemorse
they should get nicholas cage back on the project. or as long as its a man and not any boy actor like kutchar or the kid from smallville

ElmStreetFan01
I think it should be the cast of Smallville.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.