what 2 characters would you want to see fight?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
What 2 x-men or villan characters would you like too see fight?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

DemonicGambit
Well, I've already seen Cyclops and Wovlerine duke it out....so howzabout Gambit and Bishop?

I mean, sure they tolerate each other now. But when Bishop first came didn't he want to, oh I don't know? Kill Gambit?

Or have they already fought? I don't think thats happened...

Kes
I'd like to see Storm fight someone...I mean really kick but big grin
Also Iceman and Pyro fight stick out tongue
Also Toad and Nightcrawler would be cool (but to me Toad is dead)

blackicedragoon
I think personnaly that toad is a crappy character. Storm could really slaughter someone.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/tomcat.gif

verauko
I wanna see

Storm and Mystique
Rogue and Phoenix
Iceman and Pyro
Wolvie and Cyclops

And a fight between Nightcrawler and Toad could be interesting... spooky! big grinbig grinbig grinbig grin

Metroplex
I want to see another wolverine and Sabertooth fight in rematch.

DemonicGambit
Toad and Nightcrawler were supposed to fight in X2. They had a really cool fighting air scene. Where Nighty was teleporting around and Toad was hopping and sticking to walls. But then they cut it, or so I heard.

Kes
I thought that was planed or thought of for x3?!blink

DemonicGambit
I'm pretty sure it was X2, but it might have been X3.

Metroplex
Well if it was in X2, than they would have to do something about the stroyline like why were they fighting.

verauko
Maybe those cut scenes will be in X3, who knows?

Kes
I'm sure I read it has possible X3 spoilers.

tokyo_goddess
pyro vs...iceman...
i can't think of anything else...

Darth Vicious
Well Bishop and Gambit setled their differences, Wolvie and Cyclops have ought a couple of times including in 'Age of Apocalypse" were Cyclops blasted a hand off wolvie and wolvie took an eye from Cyclops, Wolvi and Sabretooth have fought way toooo many times already but i would like to see Magneto-vs-Dr.Doom even though he aint a mutant but both are evil geniuses!

tokyo_goddess
I just thought of Wolverine and Magneto....Logan would expel the adamantium if he could and use his real birth claws against Magneto...Or maybe Logan could fight Eric in a plastic encased area.

Kes
Even in a plastic area, if Logan has the admantium (sp), he doesn't stand a chance!

tokyo_goddess
Oh yeah!...damn that sucks!...well, if Logan didn't have the adamantium in his skeletal, he could still kick butt cause he has real claws made of bone.

Kes
Well if he didn't have the admantoum and we are talking about movie Magneto, Magneto wouldn't stand a chance (in a plastic thing).

tokyo_goddess
Damn skippy! wink

DemonicGambit
lol

tokyo_goddess
I just thought...Jean Grey against all the other female mutant telekenetics.

verauko
Well, maybe against another telepath.... like Emma Frost?

tokyo_goddess
Oooh...I'd like Emma to win in that match up! smile

DemonicGambit
I say Jean fights her clone....what's her name Madylne? Unless they already fought...then I want a rematch where the clone wins.

X-WOMen
Sounds cool. That whole clone really gets me confused though. Anyone have more info on that?

I would like to see Pyro and Iceman and Mystique and Rogue for some reason.

Paola
I think is that Mr. Sinister made Madelyne as a clone of Jean, so she could marry Cyclops and have a children with him, cause, you know, Mr. Sinister is obsessed with the Summers.....

And in the movie I would love to see Cyclops fighting Jean and Wolverine fighting Jean....as Phoenix, of course.

DemonicGambit
They probably will in X3

X-WOMen
Thanks. That clears up some things, But why would everyone fight Phoenix? Does she loose her memory when she gets reborn and starts being evil or what? I mean DARK Phoenix there has to be somehting with that.

DemonicGambit
The Phoenix, the alien that took over her body to make her Phoenix went evil

X-WOMen
Oh right! I remember now! Sorry for being lost there embarrasment

MaverickIce
Frankly i want Cyke to get his ass beat down by Phoenix, so he can learn that is not the domanint one in the relationship. you know so he can learn his place.

tokyo_goddess
I can't see Mystique and Rogue fighting...I mean, Mystique could take on Rogue's appearence and I think her abilities? Nah, cause then she would have really kicked butt everywhere...but also cause Mystique was a mother or parental figure for Rogue in the comics....that's like cases of child abuse!

X-WOMen
Mystique can't take powers like Rogue. Atleast I don't think so... And don't they start to hate eachother later?

tokyo_goddess
I was thinking she could in the case of Wolverine where she took on his claws...but her scar never healed, meaning she never took on the healing abilities...so okay...

DemonicGambit
She can only take appearence, and the claws aren't real. They were fake, only looked like his

tokyo_goddess
Yeah...I remember when he sliced her claws off...and he/she screamed like a little girl. heh heh heh....but still it comes down to the fight of Mystique vs Rogue impossible cause mystique's fighting her adopted daughter.

X-WOMen
Okay, okay I guess so but it would just be intresting for me to see then because right now in the movie, Rogue doesn't know that Mystique was her mother and she will tell her while she has to face her. Just my opinion.

tokyo_goddess
Most of the small but big to us details are cut out of the movie...so in the movie's...sure I could see Mystique and Rogue fighting...and Rogue losing...Rogue isn't skilled..she'd still a newbie and very naive about battle tactics...

Paola
But I guess we'd all love to see a Rogue improvement....

tokyo_goddess
Yep...to bad her taste in men went sour...her and magneto! blech! sick

Kes
Mytique isn't Rogues mother. Mytique adopted Rogue in the comics but that never happens in the movie.

X-WOMen
Really? oops...man I said so many wrong things in this thread! Sorry. erm

Kes
big grin

MaverickIce
Looks like you been doing your comic reading huh, Kes. laughing out loud

Kes
lol I can't remember where I read that. But it wasn't in a comic because I have none sad

tokyo_goddess
I read about the adopt thingy on a website.

X-WOMen
Do the cartoons mention that? I really don't read comics but instead watch most of the cartoons.

tokyo_goddess
The characters don't mention it...in some cases, the character don't even know...or that knowledge is non existent.

Blopster
"Do the cartoons mention that? I really don't read comics but instead watch most of the cartoons."

X-Men Evo mentions it mostly. X-Men Evo's Rogue was mostly raised by Irene Adler, aka Destiny, for most of her life.

X-Men Animated Series (the one in the early 90s) only mentioned Mystique as raising Rogue as an adopted daughter.

In the X-Men comics, Rogue was raised pretty equally between Mystique and Destiny.

tokyo_goddess
Welp...in the movies...the little details matter little to the creators.

Blopster
Oh, one thing I forgot to mention: Who said that Rogue's parents in the first movie were her real parents? Maybe she got shuffled around after being dumped by Mystique (who could've been hiding the fact she was a mutant)! Okay, that's wishful thinking, but not entirely impossible.

X-WOMen
Yeah, I remember that...I'm still unsure of it. erm

Kes
Very difficult. And doesn't really help the story.

ragesRemorse
i wanna see the pheonix VS a mature X-man also known as nate grey

and even though spawn would tear the x-men apart id still like to see them fight

rogue_night666
Rogue and Iceman (Pyro on the side so Rogue could absorb some of his powers)

Magneto and Xavier

blackicedragoon
Isn't Nightcrawler Rogue's Mother?

X-WOMen
Mystique is Nightcrawlers mother and adopted Rogue.(This is really confusing...)

Paola
So..... Mystique & Irene are......friends?...... best friends???......what are they????

Paola
Nobody knows??

ragesRemorse
i wanna see, pheonix, or x-man vs superman, or maybe just all the x-men take on supes its about time superman gets a royal beat down

Metroplex
Yes these two are very very very close friends and worked together in terrorist acts. Both lived in the same house and raised Rogue.

Blopster
On the Mystique & Irene question, it is mildly hinted (though, naturally, never confirmed) that they were possibly lovers for a bit. I'll say this: it is speculation, but it isn't necessarily wild speculation.

Elektra_lover
i would lie to see:

Pyro vs ice man

Psylock vs emma frost

wolverine vs sabetooth

Night crawler vs toad

Darth_David
Shadowcat vs Toad

BarmyBrummie
hmmm, xavier and cyclops, hehehe SCOFFESOR!!!

venomfan
Sabretooth vs Deathstrike
Sabretooth owns

Nightmare
In X3 i want to see:

Rogue vs Carol Danvers (Marvel Woman)

Storm vs Scarlet Witch - So Storm can throw lightning while Wanda throws her beam things

Wolverine vs Lady Deathstrike(Cyborg) vs Angel (with metal wings, coz he was also in Weapon X project)

Jean (Phoenix) vs Magneto

Nightcralwer vs Toad

Iceman vs Pyro

Sesy Allerdyce
kurt and todd... uh huh that would be N-17 rated evil face

DezW
Sesy you are sooo dead...

Pyro and Bobby'd be better together... evil face
remember: Solero Ice!!!! muhahaha

Sesy Allerdyce
hahaha but John would melts the solero ice... uh... thats disgustin...

BarmyBrummie
sick sick sick

DezW
yeah... but he wanna eat the Solero Ice devil

Sesy Allerdyce
no, he doesn't... sick

DezW
he likes it... angel

Kurt'd not fight... I suppose... :/

Vampiree
DEEEEZZZZ!!!!!!!! what did i tell ye about the solero ice thing????

abby: what's the point in posting in old threads? huh

DezW
Vampy look! *takes out a bottle of Solero Ice, pours some lime balls into her mouth, and swallows it slowly*

Vampiree
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!
!!!!!!!!! i can't believe it!!!!!!

xboy
Pyro vs. Iceman
Phoenix vs. Charles Xavier
Rouge vs. Mystique
Storm vs. Phoenix
Nightcrawler vs. cyclops

Sesy Allerdyce
kurt vs solero ice...

Vampiree
*kicks ses* GHHHHHHR!!!!!

mystique vs storm

Sesy Allerdyce
haha i wanna see

fred vs angel muhahahaha

eristole
i'd like to see stan lee vs jim lee.

turtlegirlpower
I would like to see in X3 or X4...

nightcrawler vs graydon creed

storm vs calisto

iceman vs pyro or gambit

professor x vs magneto (they never fought one on one yet)

professor x vs juggernaut

rogue vs ms marvel

storm vs mystique

Herr Logan
Graydon Creed can't fight Nightcrawlerone-on-one. The Professor vs. Juggernaut would be a very short fight, and only if Juggy's helmet came off. Otherwise, it wouldn't be possible. Mystique would have to be very well-armed to hold her own against Storm.
I personally do want to see a Toad vs. Nightcrawler fight. Also, Cyclops vs. Mr. Sinister, Xavier vs. another telepath, and Colossus vs. Juggernaut.

mpatterson
avralanch and cyclops fighting

gls
i would want to see juggernaut and collossus fight in a movie

eleveninches
Magneto vs Gambit (with gambits powers trained to level of 'new son')

(magnetic force vs Nuclear force)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.