The biggest Star wars Geek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucas Sucks!
Oh my goodness has anyone seen the biggest star wars geek ever????
LOOK AT THIS!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHHA
this is the most hilarious thing ive ever seennnnn!!!!!!

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/video/swk.php

Ushgarak
That IS very funny... though there is a lot of competition for that title out there...

mechmoggy
Oh dear, its such a shame. laughing out loud

Star Wars Geek
Actually while you guys laugh, this poor kids exploits are well documented over the web, he is known as the Star Wars Kid, and he has become a butt of world wide web joke! He is an american kid, whom I believe used a Video Camera from his school to do a project for that same school. While he had the Video Camera, he made this video of himself pretending to Lightsaber duel, well, poor kid forgot to take the video out of the camera when he returned it to the school. When the next group of kids borrowed the camera, they found his tape and played it. Well, in their brilliance they decided to put it up on the internet for everyone to see, unfortunatly for him it was a joke on him as he has become the laughing stock of many Star Wars communities. Some people have even added special effects and music to the video, the original video had none of that, i say that as I'm not sure as to which version is linked up here, as I have seen it already and don't care to watch it again!

Lucas Sucks!
ohhh come on dont be so nice..... he doesnt had to be that kind of an idiot anyways.... i saw the special effects one too, cant stop thinking how can their be a person like that in the world. The story u say is true i even hear hi parents wanteed to sew the ones who showed in the web... but what are they going to say??? your honnor.... my son is a geek... what can you do about it
hahaha

finti
I really feel sorry for this kid, guess he never wanted to be a celeb whom other SW geeks/fans could laugh about. Actually I didnt find it funny at all, just one kid goofing around, no big deal. I bet he had some days in hell at his school though

Lucas Sucks!
thats what happends when you dont get a life my friend...

finti
and you are the expert on this?

Lucas Sucks!
i dont find myself jumping with a stick with a video camera.

finti
well maybe this kid dont make friends that easily, what is so wroong about what he did in front of the cameera. The only wrong doing was that he forgott to remove/erase the tape.

Lucas Sucks!
hahahaha yup
thats something he will never forget again.

finti
must had some awful days at school

Lucas Sucks!
weve alled played an aero smith disc and dance with underwear in the room pretending we sing at some age of our life.... thank god i had no cam coders back then... hahahha

happy kine
i think its funny. people are exploited so we can have nice things, its the way of the world. he was only exploited for a laugh. and besides watching that makes me feel better about myself.

Catch 22
Dude, where have you been. This video has been doing the rounds for weeks already.

There are about 35 'remixes' of Star Wars Kid here: http://www.jedimaster.net/

ChinaNiki
will anyone be surprised when this kid goes to school with his uncles semi-automatic?

Lucas Sucks!
haha i knew about the kid long ago but i got to see the light saber version yesterday

Evil Windu
Ah, the famous Star Wars Kid... Gotta love the guy ! rolling on floor laughing

Raz
Good god that was hilarious!

LanceWindu
Have you heard that this kid is getting money.

Some people around the web have gotten over $2,000 in donations for him, just because they felt bad I guess.

And even people working on Episode 3 were caught on the web cams there watching his video.

Who knows maybe he'll have a cameo in Episode 3.

Evil Windu
Yeah, they bought him a iMac with that 2000 dollars that they mustered up..

P-NuT
i love the meatrix reloaded kid and bravekid the best.

Celsius
ive had that movie for a while. i mine some writing comes up. (like at the start of every episode) and then it says "haw screwed can you get?" thats mean. and i hope the bastards that did this to him get what they deserve. mad

Crash_Overload
Welll celsius is right. It is that kind of thing that leads to school shootings and suicide.

(but good, you gotta love the "wow, how scrwed can you get?"wink

I have ounce been on his end of the line... but that was a long long time ago, in a galaxie far far away.

Darth Devil
i think its a tribute to lucas like who hasent once wen we were a kid got a stick or toy lightsaber and pretened we wer jedis like i remember i used to do it everyone has right , but yeah i dont think they shuda put tht on the net

LanceWindu
I still use my toy lightsaber to show my niece's and nephew all about Star Wars.

I swear, I'll make them geeks if it's the last thing I do!!!

Mujaffa
shoot to kill ppl!!!

Rogue Jedi
god speed, lance.....

General Kaliero
yes, make us proud! big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.