Neo is a program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CrazyShady
I think he is. Think about it. He kinda works like "Ctrl+Alt+Delete". In Reloaded he worked like this because he was going to be used to "Reload"/restart the Matrix (Just like restarting a cpu using Ctrl+Alt+Delete). Now in Revolution he's (from what I hear) going to have to destroy (in this case close) Smith. 'Makes perfect sence to me. But, we'll never know 'till November, right?

Crappybob
No hes not, don't waste anymore brain power on the thought. I don't think you have much to waste anyway.

Morpheus
raver <YOU CLOSE TO THE TRUTH> raver

rock R.U. LPU rock

Korri
Neo is no programme!!!!! mad

Stovenutts
hey crappybob im not trying to start anything but u dont have to try to offend people when u post your thoughts. i mean, the guys just giving his theory.

Korri
yeah i get really pananoid abt ppl laffin at my theories n stuff coz they r usually alot of pigeon poo

Agent_Smith
neo is a program??? no,no, cant be true...no..no..no...no.no..no.no..no,and no and no and no

Agent_Smith
EXACTLY...SHE RIGHT U WRONG!!! eek!

Korri
neo cant be a programme...thats just wrong!!! sad

happy kine
neo is a hybrid. like bane/smith. he is human with programs implanted... examples are... the cookie he ate (we knew for sure a programe was being downloaded in him when the merogivian feed the lady the orgasm cake) second the architect tell us so...i'm paraphrasing here... like your predessors you were programmed to have affection for the human race... so there you go he is not a program or a human he is the next logical step in organic/AI evolution. he is a cyborg!

Korri
thanx smith ur so kind 2 me smile

Another_Smithy
Your theory sounds extremely reasonable Korri. Yes you see the Neo program is programed to make sure the Matrix is running smoothly, no glitches (Eg. Smith) he is also programmed to keep the human race in the Matrix and in the Real World in order, he is also programed to Reload the Matrix.

Stovenutts
i agree with happy kine

gabimr2
neo its not a program!! nononononononono!
nonononononononononnononononononono mad

Crappybob
Stupidity and insults should go hand and hand. I won't coddle some one when they post a stupid idea. They need to know the truth.

Stovenutts
but how do u know u havnt seen revolutions

Kes
Well he's not a program like Smith or the Oracle smile He's the glitch and the glitch isn't program it's something that happens. Its well a glitch in the Matrix stick out tongue IMHO.

gabimr2
smile smile smile smile

CrazyShady
FUKK CRAPPYBOB!! mad
Your in a fine position 2 tell me a thing or 2 about posting theories. What kinda fukkin post is that? Man, I say u go try 'n find something better to than insult people on the net, that post better $hit than you ever will.

To MORPHEUS: Hell yea Im LPU

AsthmaticZero
Is there a reason that some of the people who use these forums act like idiots? This isn't a chat room where you don't have time to think about what you post. Some of the people on here, not to name any names, just act like they need to post 'whatever' just to post. If you don't have any ideas, or constructive critisism, why waste your time (and everybody else's) posting?

The()ne
Neo is NOT a program or cyborg. Don't you remember? He has a body, Morpheus freed him. And don't you think he would know if he was one? He is The One, he knows all, lol.

CrazyShady
Well, I guess u can say NO ONE knows. And this applies to both possibilities (hes a program, or not). We should not exclude any possibilities, and be prepared for possibly the worst ending ever.

GABRIEL05
kinda off subject, but is that murs?

The()ne
No, the W bro's would not do that, CrazyShady (make a crappy ending that is). Have they dissapointed you yet? They haven't dissapointed me. Both movies ROCK, and so will the 3rd.

The()ne
If Neo dies, I die, and never come to these boards again.

Korri
THATS RITE LET ALL UR ANGER OUT LOL
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! mad

Korri
nooooooooooooooo dont say things like that!!

p.s if neo was a programme i would have 2 congratualte they guy who wrote it i mean he is soooooooooooooooooooooo hott love

CrazyShady
The only thing thats disappointed me so far is the part that says "TO BE CONCLUDED"

Stovenutts
yea they should just ended the movie.
hey crazy shady quit putting rap pisctures and start putting christina aiguilera

CrazyShady
Its not rap its METAL!!

Sifer
Well in reality they are all Cyborgs (except those born naturally) as they have electrical interfaces which can hook up to hrmmm a machine smile That would make them cyborgs wink

The()ne
No, they are not cyborgs. A cyborg is half human half robot. The only thing they have are the plugs. All the plugs do is load them into the Matrix. They call it "jacking in".

Stovenutts
and the valves in their arms that put food(i think) into the bloodstream

gabimr2
hahahah lol!!
he's not a program.. they cant understand that..! mad

Korri
yeah.....Llaughing out loudL i should start atending anger management classes

gabimr2
lol laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Korri
oh ya i need help angel big grin

gabimr2
lol!!!! laughing out loud

happy kine
he is a human with flesh. he is a human with machine programs in him. he "jacks in" and the device they use connects to the machine in his brain. the intertwining of man and metal combined with some unique programming makes him a cyborg. and even if he does not have programs he does fit the definition of a cyborg.

http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=cyborg

Korri
kewl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.