Yorgi's Surprise

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Allor_Vader
This is fiction not an interactive story. I'll be posting little bits of it at different times. Please do not post any comments in this thread. Just PM them to me until I finish. Thanks!!! ~Allor

Sasha's long, curly, dark brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail. It blew in the extreme winds that came at the altitude she was in.

"You sure you want to do this?" The pilot asked.

"Yah." Sasha answered.

The pilot opened the cargo hatch, and Sasha hopped out. Once at the right position she pulled cord on her paracute. If the stunt went right, she would land in the boat.

Allor_Vader
The boat driver glanced back as they sped towards the house. By then Sasha had her parachute loose and was enjoying the ride. As they docked the boat. Sasha turn to the diver, her friend Dmitri. He smiled laughing.

"Did you get it." He asked finishing the knot on the rope.

Sasha nodded tossing the video to him. "American agents soon come and ask about brother." She said cursing her broken english.

Dmitri and Sashs walked inside.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~in Amrica~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Xander had been paged to come in on a special mission. He was told to bring in Yelena too. The rode the elevator down and was met by Agent Gibbons. "Xander, we have a top priorety case." he said as they walked into a conference room.

"It hads been reported that some witnesses have seen Yorgi walking about but to no specific location. Our agents have found some family records on him. It turns out besides his brother he had one other sibling. A sister named Sash. Yelena, since you were close to him while under cover we hoped you knew anything about her."

Yelena shook her head. "He spoke of her once. He said she would be twenty-thrre this year and that she lived in St. Petersburg."

Gibbons nodded. "You both have an assignment. Find this Sasha and get everything you can out of her about her brother."

Captain REX
Thanks for the note, Allor... smile

Allor_Vader
(((Note, wat note?)))
The flight to Russia was exhausting. Xander and Yelena were both beat. "We can't sleep now. If Sasha is anything like yorgi we must be quick." She said as they headed to the address.

Sasha was watching the news but wasn't paying attention to it. It was eleven at night when the doorbell rang. She answered it.

"Hey,Sasha?" Yelena asked. xander looked Sasha over. It was definately her.

Captain REX
(That it wasn't a interactive story.)

Allor_Vader
(((Ok, just making sure no1 tried to make it in2 1)))

Sasha nodded. "I am Sasha. How may I help?" she asked politely sttill not letting them in yet.

Yelena smiled. "I think it might be better if we came in and talked about it." Xander smirked.

Sasha opened the door further and let them in. "Dmitri, we 'ave company." she called.

The house was three stories and definately had an attic somewhere. Yelena didn't care, but Xander liked it. The place was big and spacious. They followed Sasha to the living room.

Sasha let them seat on the couch. She sat in a arm chair opposite of them. Dmitri walked in with a tray. On it were four glasses, three tea and one water. He gave Sasha the water and two teas to their 'Guest'.

Yelena got right down to business. "Sasha, we came here to talk with you about your brother."

Xander was still drinking his tea. "Yeah, do you have any information you could give us?"

Sasha gave her glass to Dmitri. "First you kill my brother. He big fan of yours. Now you want to kill Yorgi after you supposedly did? No. Yorgi has no contacts to me. Haven't seen him since five years ago." Sasha was obviously not going to make it easy.

Tela<3sHaldir
Dmitri showed Yelena and Xander to the door. "Come back in week, She'll be more agree-able." he advised them.

After the American Goverment officers were gone, Sasha breathed more freely. "They think I rat out brother. They wrong." she stated turning the television on. Dmitri shrugged.

Tela<3sHaldir
A week later, Sasha was in a club her brother allegedly used to own. He still did, but no one would give any of his information out.

Sasha sat down at a table. Dmitri had flown to Russia to get the rest of their stuff. Sasha ordered a drink. She sat sipping the bitter liquid. It burned going down her throat but she ignored it.

Xander and Yelena watched in a distance. "She could be major trouble, X. We have to get her to disclose the location of her brother."

Xander shrugged. "Maybe she doesn't know where he is." he said finishing his shot off.

Tela<3sHaldir
Sasha got up and started dancing with the rest of the crowd. "Maybe we can get it out of her if she's drunk." Xander said getting up.

Tela<3sHaldir
Xander walked over and stood behind Sasha. "Nice moves! WNna talk?" he asked her.

"I may drink but I'm not drunk." Sasha said moving through the crowd to where Yorgi's chill room was. She walked in and sat down on the couch.

Tela<3sHaldir
Xander followed closely. Once they were alone he sat down on the couch opposite of Sasha. "Look, we need your help. Yorgi was going to kill millions of people. We had to stop him, but he's free and we need your help."

Tela<3sHaldir
A man walked in. His skin covered in every possible clothing and yet being at that club it looked normal. Xander could only see his face and it had a shadow cast over his eyes. "Is this guy bothering you?" he asked popping his knuckles. Sasha smiled. "He'll be leaving soon." she said.

Tela<3sHaldir
Xander nodded. "we're sorry to bother you." he said not really getting up to leave. The man jerked X up by his collar. "The lady wants you to leave, pig. Now go!" he said letting him down.

Xander left the room to find Yelena. She jerked X around. "Look" she said pointing to the man. "That's him." she ran to the room. By the time they got there both Sasha and Yorgi were gone.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yorgi led Sasha to an empty apartment building. He then led her up the stairs and to the roof. "Our we alone now?" he asked her.

Sasha nodded.

Tela<3sHaldir
Yorgi smiled. "American agent come to your house. they ripi it apart. you have to come with me." he insisted.

Sasha nodded. "I go home and pack. Where we meet?" she asked. Yorgi pointed to a bridge. "There."

With that the two went their seperate ways. Sasha went home and packed only her necessities.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.