Ron's B-Day!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tonks
Hey ya'll,
Who knows when Ron's B-Day is. It never mentions it in the book. It only mentions Hermoine's. It in September.
Please post reply below if you have any idea's.
-Tonks- smile

Malfoy's chick
well i read somewhere, can't remember where that Ron's b'day was in March

BOPRecruit 16
i think ron's b-day is probably either in march or april. he acts like an aries: loyal, protective of human life, sensitive, and determined.

Tonks
Yah the same with me I just wasn't surr.
-Tonks-

Tonks
Well accually I Dont even know when Rupert's( I think that is how you spell it)is I want to know really bad he is really funny.
-Tonks-

Malfoy's chick
his birthday is on August the 24th, a day before mine

aragorniscool45
Rons Birthday is on March 1

Tonks
Oh kick A**! Well I just wanted to know because it never mentions it in the books.
-Tonks-

danagrint
In the 6th book, it says Ron's b-day is in March so I remember because my b-day is in March too

oceanflame
I think that its like march 31st or something

daeri
Originally posted by Malfoy's chick
well i read somewhere, can't remember where that Ron's b'day was in March

MARCH 1!

I remembered it, cause it's mine also! big grin

daeri
Originally posted by aragorniscool45
Rons Birthday is on March 1

TRUE!

danagrint
so true

bubbles33
its march 1st, same as my friends bro

bubbles33
n same month as mine

daeri
1st of march... same as mine..

edit:

sorry, already said that..

Siruisly
Yeh it does actually say his birthday.. because it's when he get's all the stuff and eats the love potion candy and then get's poisoned.. it says it's the 1st of march.. cause i remember reading it and then saying to my friends "Rons birthday is on march 1st" they looked at me like i was stupid for saying such a trivial fact.. then i said " MY BIRTHDAY IS ON MARCH 1ST"

Daeri how old are you? i've met people who's birthday was Feb. 28th.. and two that are feb 29th.. but never another march 1st..
i'm 18

Diamond~Kisses
I know this isn't about Ron, but when is Ginny's birthday? I need it for a story I'm writing *crosses fingers*

DarkC
March 1 or 15. I remember a 1 in there somewhere.

bubbles33
i dunno

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.