Gollum Statue for TTT Collectors Set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

edwinian
Found this cool first look at the life sized gollum statue at Comic Con

I think that the statue that comes with the gift set will be smaller than this..but look the same....its looks sweet

http://img-www.theonering.net/images/scrapbook/b/7231_b.jpg

P-NuT
i like the fellowship special edition with the arganoth statues. they serve as book ends, does gollum do that?

edwinian
Hmmm...you know..i am sure he could...i know that the set comes with one statue but that you can order another at a discount for 2...maybe on of gollum then and one of smeagol!!

I like smeagol and gollum....their battle is one of my favorite parts!

P-NuT
k, nice

LilySatine
Aww his bright blue eyes are precious.
Can't wait to get it. big grin

blackicedragoon
it would be cooler if they had the two towers as the book ends.

P-NuT
yes ... barad-dur and orthanc although gollum is cool

edwinian
I think gollum as the statue is really cool....plus look at teh life sized one..he is soo real looking. I also think its cool that the whold thing comes coupled with an extra DVD just on gollum. I don't think that would have worked if they did the Two Tower stautes...

scott hiwersh
Yes, I think the gollum statue was a better idea. The picture of the life sized statue at the top of the thread looks as if gollum snuck into comic con and was caught by the paparazzi. HA! Cannot wait for mine!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.