Spidey can sew?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
Who thought it was a little dumb that spiderman made his costume fitt perfectly on him and he knows how to sew very very well.

KidRock
why not lol i took sewing in school wink

blackicedragoon
awww.. comon the costume was perfect im surprised he didnt secretly ask his aunt may

DemonicGambit
No cause remember, Aunt May is supposed to hate Spiderman.

But yeah in the old animated series in several episodes where his costume ripped he was sewing and mentally complaining about how he can't just take it in to a tailor.

LanceWindu
But still that costume was professionally made.

It looked hell-a expensive too.

blackicedragoon
ahhh... ic

DemonicGambit
Okay maybe they forgot to mention a spider. If so it probably went something like this:

"And here is the sewing spider. Known for it's amazing abilites at sewing, this spider can create entire superhero outfit in a matter of minutes. And the only reason we used this to help create our superspiders, is for the heck of it!"

LanceWindu
...this spider can also knit a sweater in record time.

DemonicGambit
LOL!!

Not to mention it can make a great pair of baby socks!!

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

DBZFan
In the comic he cept on messing up remember?

DemonicGambit
Only in the designs, but when he created it, it was perfect. I think that's what he meant.

DBZFan
oh,the movie was diffrent.He drew it out first,DANG he drew good!!!

badkittykitty
he can dance pretty good too!

DemonicGambit
LOL!!

LanceWindu
Seen it before.

DBZFan
Oh,really?

LanceWindu
Yup, just 30 minutes.

badkittykitty
you seen my dancin spidey before,pretty silly huh?

Corran
I think he made a poor attempt, it was supposed to be a little loose fittine and he made it the wrong size so it fits all tight to him merely by accident.

DBZFan
I think that is pretty dumb keeping his powers secret.

DemonicGambit
He's all fearfull for aunt may's safety

DBZFan
ThAT IS LAME!

DemonicGambit
How can you call that lame? I mean Aunt May is the only thing he has, and maybe this is my family vaules talking (Which I seriously doubt since I can barely stand mine) But I would put the safety of my family before my own interests.

havok801125
Dude ...superheroes have ememies and if they know your idendity...whats to stop them from popping you when you re kicking back and having a beer at home (or get down with some hot chick)....or threatening you loved ones like what happened in the Steel comics when Jeremy Irons went public

Spideys Sister
Yeah...Still the Ultimate Spidey can't sew. He gets MJ to do it...unless they fight.

TMACalicious
Oh well, he is a nerd and bookworm, maybe he read tonnes of books on how to sew stick out tongue

Spideys Sister
True but still the Fantasy #15 spidey could sew and Fantasy #1 Spidey could sew so how come Ultimate Spidey cant?

Jabberwock
Because the character type flows more with his being a guy... and as we all know, guys can't sew. roll eyes (sarcastic)

doctorstrongbad
Yeah in the newer comics MJ knows his secret so they let her sew his costume, it her way of helping. In the real (Amazing Spider-Man) comics he had to sew himself.

i have no clue
i know how to sew.....because i put patches on my jacket...and im a guy

Next Venom_girl
I thought it was one of those Boy Scout's skills...

zombiesnake7
In the Spider-Man movie they felt that a teenage boy wouldn't be able to make a wrist gauntlet that could shoot webs so they made them organically come out of a hole in his wrist, okay that makes sense. But he can sew an extravagant layered costume out of scaled blue and red fabric with see-through lenses? Yea right I don't care how smart he is that costume would require an experts help to make plus a lot of money which we know Peter didn't have. They should have said that the wrestling people made it for him like in the Ultimate Spider-man comics, only problem in the movie he only worked with them for one match so it wouldn't make sense still come on no kid could make that suit. Maybe he could sew it if it ripped but no way he could make a Spider-Man costume that good from scratch.

Nevermind
wo wo wo, your all getting too far out of line, saying a guy can't sew that good?! Impossible?! Are we looking beyond that?! No, where talking about a guy who swings around the city with webs coming out of his hands!! Anything is possible in these circumstances.

hotsauce6548
This is one of those things in comics where you just kind of have to ignore it. Sort of like, how come nobody recognizes Clark Kent, even though he just takes off his glasses? How come nobody can recognize Peter's voice?

Kinda like that... He can sew perfectly, and that's that...

jerlark386
Originally posted by BadKitty
you seen my dancin spidey before,pretty silly huh?

Hey, those look like napoleon dynamite moves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.