Rate the Teachers/Ministry's Looks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
okie this is probably very very very very crazy, but lol, if you had to choose from these set of teachers/ministry workers of who's the cutest/hottest...who would it be? stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
i voted for lucius because he isn't as old as everyone else in the poll and is a cool character. more complicated and not a push over like lockhart. in book 5, it says that he's only 41. wow, not as old as i thought. it's interesting that his wife narcissa (is that spelled right?) is a black (related). sorry to those of you who didn't know that.

Malfoy's chick
Lucius and Snape is okay, Lucius has kind of got that mystery look about him, which is cute. Actually i think the actor, Jason Isaacs is cute. Even in his role in the Tuxedo. Snape has got that bad boy look which makes him appealing, i thought Lucius would be younger than that. As he is 41 it kind of proves he was at Hogwarts when James was. Because he was 26 when he had Draco and Harry is the same age so it just works out.

I also must say James Potter is cute. But they are WAY to old for me

Dracosmine!¬.¬
LUSHIOUS (CANT SPELL) was the obvious choice altho snape came close

airangel429
yeah..Lucious was the obv. choice...and I would've chose snape next.....eh.... none are my type really................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.