X3 news

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

G.P

G.P
Kes is gonna be very angry if the first one is true embarrasment

Kes
You mean Storm not being in it?? mad Damn it!!!!!!!!!!! I want Storm!
If she's not in it it will suck! Atleast I want a spin-off!

G.P
No, don't hurt me, Kes, pleaaase... embarrasmentembarrasment

verauko
I'm so sorry Kes... How can I help?

Kes
Not your fault G.P wink Good info big grin
But I want Storm!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

verauko
Kes, I believe that Storm will appear in X3! Hope is the most important! I'm with you

G.P
2nd possible fact : Return of B.Singer : Yeehee !!! Like his work smilesmile

Edit, PS: Verauko, I like you new sig smile

Kes
Thanks Verauko!wink
Yeh your new sig is great smile
And your right G.P atleast it's Singer. Hope he can get Patrick and Ian.

DemonicGambit
Whoa....
That sucks if Stormy ain't gonna be in it, then I think some people should be taken out. Mafia style! Stormy is an essential character, she can not, not be in the movie!

Kes
Damn Straight DG!

verauko

DemonicGambit
I agree, the three of them should have their own movie. And does anyone know the EXACT reason Wolverine became so popular? That's been bugging me recently.

Mafia Girl
GP good info! big grin .......im in the mafia if you need any help with ur problem shifty !

Kes
Well his story is probably the one that looks best on screne.

Kes
Synopsis: Third installment of the X-Men films. No story has been confirmed, BUT, I think its safe to say that the third part will revolve around the Phoenix saga. Reports indicate the producers want to skip ahead and go straight into the Dark Phoenix story. New characters rumored to be in X3 include Gambit, Beast, Angel, Psylocke, Emma Frost, Dazzler, Juggernaut and possibly the Sentinels. We'll keep you posted.

verauko
Gambit is the most wanted big grin

verauko

verauko
but it could be only a gossip, who knows? sad

buffymitch
X3 should not be about wolverine. Like i said before the movie is not called wolverine. I would have no problem if they make it about Jean Grey. I just hope they won't make it too complicated.
A Storm spin off does sound cool but a Wolverine or generation X sounds better. If Halley Berry decides not to return she will lose a lot of fans. How can she be so stupid. Just because she has an Oscar she thinks she's GOD. Like DemonicGambit said Storm is an essential character. the little replacement they they made from the first movie to the second were not that terrible like Pyro's character but if they do that with storm the movie will suck big time. Kes i totally understand you if you go crazy over Storm not being in the movie. I like her a lot too.

Kes
Buffymitch>Well Halle Berrys' problem is that she wants her character to develope.I can understand that, she does have a past But maybe if she makes a spin-off she'll agree to be in x-men3! I want her to!!!

Verauko>I'd also like to see Angel, because he's suppose to be very beautiful.I'd like to see who they chose to play him and how they'll do the wings big grin

DemonicGambit
But so does Gambit! And Rogue, but they sorta all ready did her, hein? And Stormy!! I think her's and Gambit's are the coolest...or maybe I just have a soft spot for thieves.

That's not a good thing is it?

Kes
Apparently Halle Berry does want to be in X3!

"Just got back from Comic Con...wow, amazing! During the WB Presentation panel for Halle's upcoming film, 'Gothika', someone from the audience asked Halle the inevitable question: Will she be back for X3?

Halle seemed as though she doesn't expect her return, almost as if they are writing her out of the X-Men films. Halle told the audience that if they want to see her back as Storm in X3, it'd be a good idea to write 20th Century Fox, so that they (The studio) knows there is a demand for her to be in the third film. She said the fans can try to help out with that. Actually, she seemed like she'd be interested in X3, but it seemed as though she wasn't sure if they were offering her to come back? We'll have to wait for that!

Halle said if she were to return, she would like to have Storm do more stuff...especially flying. She stated that she has a cape in both films, and she barely used it. The fans cheered when she made that statement, because everyone would like to see Storm flying like crazy on-screen."

There is also Hugh Jackman news, check it out:

http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/xmen.cgi?newsid1058675965,52488,

badkittykitty
thanks kes,there is some brian singer news on there to that was very interesting.

verauko
If they won't show Gambit in X3, I'm gonna commit a suicide! ugh.....

Kes
Here is a little news. Stuff that was suppose to be used in X2 is in storage. They might use it in X3 big grin

"X2 Production Designer On X3 Possibilities - A while back, our sister-site X2-Movie got an exclusive interview with X2 Production Designer, Guy Dyas. Here what he had to say regarding X3, and what his feelings on returning are:

"The designs for the Sentinels and the Danger Room have been carefully archived for the next film. I'd love to work on another X-Men film. I really got to know the characters and the world inside out and thats got to be an advantage for next time." "

verauko
It's not helping me! sad

Kes
What's not helping you?

verauko
Here you have the answer sad

Kes
well he is one of the mutants thought for x3.

DemonicGambit
I'm sorry, but if it'll help. If you do commit suicide, we will always remember!!

Then we will storm onto the set of X3 an' force them to put Gambit in the movie!!

verauko
in the name of justice big grin! And then you'll find a mutant who can revive the dead, and he'll resuscitate me big grin I know who could it be... big grin Search for Controller big grin If you wanna know more, press 7 hie hie lol laughing out loud

DemonicGambit

Nothing's happening!?!? NO, my button's broke!!

verauko
So... Controller is a mutant who can control destroying and age processes. He can make them faster or lower, move 'em foward or back, make you old or young. So... in cause of my death, don't call 911! Call Controller big grinbig grinbig grin: I'm stupid hie hie big grin I'm really stupid big grin

Kes
Not really X-men news but...Happy Birthday Rogue!
Or should I say Anna Paquin stick out tongue
http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/xmen.cgi?newsid1059027884,47377,

tokyo_goddess
See here's where it gets tough. No one can see anyone other than Hugh Jackman playing Wolverine. But he's got a poin he can't be doing this his whole life. I guess he is truly dedicated to acting alone and not the money, cause if he was dedicated to the money, he'd ride the Wolverine wave till it crashed!

Kes
Well since there have been no news and I'm getting depressed I'm going to post this for all you action figures fans big grin

"Hugh Jackman's portrayal of Wolverine in the X-Men films is wonderfully reprised in this 12" collectible action figure. Laser scanning technology and a fabric costume capture the look of the feral warrior. Includes two sets of interchangeable hands: extended claws or fists."

http://www.superherohype.com/cgi-bin/news/xmen.cgi?newsid1059748455,37676,

X-WOMen
Nooo! He has to be in X3. He's the best Wolvie I can think of!!

aLiceXwndrLnd
hugh jackan is GOD and i sure hell at least show up in every x movie, but the reason wolverine is so popular is cuz the comic character is the most popular (i.e. he has his own comic book series...origin was god). but even if his and stors part are small in x3, its ok cuz ive heard from sources that not only are gambit and angel gonna show up (both with pseudo-cameos in x2, and no they were NOT cut, just ask me about em if u wanna know) but juggernaut is gonna be big in it and morph is gonna be there too...plus you got pyro whose all bad guy now, and in the show isnt he always teamed up with avalanche or someone? so there are gonna be buttloads of new characters showing up, so theyre gonna boot the older ones out. but theyre also working on a wolverine spin off, prob about weapon x, so thatll be a lot of fun.

tokyo_goddess
But with all of Hugh's success...it make me feel a little bad for Halle and her characters...who's progression or appearence in the next movie will be nill or something very small...I know she's got to be pissed...but she's more successful than the cast currently so I don't see why she has to be angry.

X-WOMen
I think it's because she's a big actor and really famous. In X2 though she's not recognized very well.

tokyo_goddess
She should still be happy that she is as big of a success she is with or without the movie...I don't care if she's in it...as long as there's someone who will portraying her part correctly...I'll be payign to much attention to Logan and Pheonix to care.

Paola
Psylocke!!!! Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!!! Happy Dance

njherbz741
i hope there is goin to be more collosus!

aLiceXwndrLnd
you think theyre gonna kill psylocke tho? cuz the last movie followed the storyline from the xtreme xmen comics, and (sorry guys) she dies in those...you think theyd kill her?

Paola
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!! eek!
I hope they don't!!

verauko
Well, Pyro dies also in the comic... so... AH! Hell with it! I have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm happy because there's gonna be Gambit... and how Bryan Singer said... Gambit is his favourite character so he would like to place him in the third part, YAY!

unknown
I think Wolverine should stay in the series until they come to the part where Magneto strips the adamantium from his bones. They should probably wait to do the whole Phoenix saga until later, or heck, give it its own movie. I have to agree with buffymitch on the Storm thing. You can't just replace a major character in the third film in a series. It would be a crime!

aLiceXwndrLnd
if u mean replacing an actor, hell, they do it in the batman movies all the time

Blopster
And look at what happened to the batman movies. Not saying that changing the actor playing Batman directly caused it, but it did play a part.

aLiceXwndrLnd
batman forever was pretty damn good, but ill agree batman and robin was crap to the max. but from what i hear, theyre puttign a lot of work into the script of the next one so it doesnt happen again

Kes
Batman movies are not continuous. So its easy to change actors.
But this is an X-men area so X-men converstion only guys.

aLiceXwndrLnd
*salutes* yes sir! i was only using batman as an example...o i dunno if i already said it, but i heard morph was gonna be in x3, and does anyone know if theyll openly admit that mystique is nightcrawlers/rogues mother/pseudo-mother? or are they just blatantly ignoring that?

Kes
I think that in the movie Mistique never met Rogue before what we see in X1 and well unless Mystique ages slower her chances of being Nightcrawlers mother are about none smile

Blopster
Well, in the comics her shapeshifting powers does grant her an advanced healing factor and delays age. smile

Kes
Then that helps the: "Mystique is Nightcrawlers mother" but it really doesn't bring anything to the story unless they want to show these characters past which I dont think they have the time messed

aLiceXwndrLnd
ill agree they seemed to skip ove rthe whole mystique-rogue thing, but im sure in the next one theyll hint at mystique-nightcrawler.

verauko
Yeah, I agree!

Marvelgeek
wolvie must be in there and of course storm (without a doubt), even if I personaly don't like wolvie he must be in there. Otherwise fake, not
x-men.

to buffymitch
there actualy is an generation x movie already. Very bad one though.
with banshee,emma frost, skin,mondo,jubilee and two they made up fighting a villain who strongly imitates jim carey.

sad

verauko
I wanna see it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
big grin

aLiceXwndrLnd
yes, where would one aquire this gen x movie?

Connor McLeod
http://www.petitiononline.com/gamnrog/petition.html

MaverickIce
Are you posting that on every thread? I have a word for that: SPAM!!! mad
I'd rather have Angel over Gambit anyway.. cool

Elektra_lover
Stop making such a big deal about gambitt i mean yeah i wanna see him in a movie caz the effects would be great but im not complaing

*directed to all the people complaing about gambit

I agree with the movie not being centred around wolverine, they did that in the first movie. And i think they overdid it then too. I personally think they shouldn't focus on one character alone, they should focus on the team aspect, that's the whole thing that makes x-men special, it's a team.

TheFilmProphet
The story got started at IGN Filmforce, who reported that "X-Men" series director Bryan Singer had a meeting with Warner Brothers president and chief operating officer Alan Horn about possibly helming the new Superman movie, now that McG is no longer attached.

Earlier last week Superhero Hype! tried to get some kind of confirmation from Warner Bros. that this may be happening, but all we got back was a reply saying it was too early to comment on what's going on with the project.

TheFilmProphet
If anyone can make a Superman movie its Bryan Singer all they need is a good cast and a big budget and then we might see the greatest Superman movie ever.batman

ÞÁØlå
laughing out loud the batman smilie......

go Mr. Singer!!!!!

Shadow_King
does that mean BS wont have time to direct X3

Emma718
he better.....lol... cause his a good director and anyway it'll be awhile away till they start filming Superman, so he can see do Xmen3 and hopefully 4

Cyclops
I am sure he will.

They are making another Superman movie? What about the famed "Superman Curse?"

TheFilmProphet
I don't kow about the Superman curse but I do know that not too long ago they were screening actors for the role of Superman.

TheFilmProphet
Bryan Singer Confirmed for Superman! Source: Variety Sunday, July 18, 2004

Both good news and bad news. Variety has just confirmed that "X-Men" series director Bryan Singer signed a deal Friday to develop and direct Warner Bros.' Superman. The bad? He will not be doing X-Men 3. Here are highlights from the article, we'll link to the full article if/when it becomes available...

-Singer, who helmed "The X-Men" comicbook adaptations for Fox, is expected to work with "X-2" scribes Michael Dougherty and Dan Harris to draft a tentpole that starts production late this year in Australia.

-A tug-of-war over Singer's next project had been going on for weeks, with Fox's third "X-Men" installment competing with Warner's remake of "Logan's Run" to land the helmer. It now looks likely that Singer will not do the third "X-Men," even though he has an overall deal with Fox.

-Besides the recent exit of helmer McG from the "Superman" project, producers Neal Moritz and Gilbert Adler have apparently disappeared from the scene as well. The fate of Jon Peters also is up in the air.

-The studio apparently scrapped a J.J. Abrams script that WB once was high on.

-The studio tapped Australia as a reasonably priced shooting location, with a budget said to be around $200 million, and wanted to put the franchise in the hands of Adler and Moritz. But Moritz's deal was never made and it's uncertain whether Adler, who did have a deal, will remain involved.

-The WMA-repped Singer also is said to have a new take on the pic. Before his involvement, it was to revolve around Superman's battle with Lex Luthor and a mysterious figure from Krypton who has come to hunt down the Man of Steel.

-"My interest in Superman dates back many, many years," Singer said. "In fact, it was the Richard Donner classic film that was my day-to-day inspiration in shaping the X-Men universe for the screen. I feel that Superman has been late in his return and it is time for him to fly again."

Flavio
do you really believe this? i hope it's just a HUGE lie.

TheFilmProphet
Its confirmed officially so unless he suddenly dies he is directing Superman.

Evolution
damn this sux.

i dont see why fox studios should sue singer.

i mean he sighned a contract stating that hes gona shoot x3 but now he sighs with warner bros to direct superman.

fox company should sue him.

TheFilmProphet
If I was Twentieth Century Fox I would force Bryan Singer to direct X-Men 3 now because its the only film Fox has that can make $200 million or more right away.

ÞÁØlå
... what if there's no "X3" scared

Cannonball
if they can't get Bryan they'll still make X3, if you ask me, they are better off without him if he's gonna behave like this. There are many other directors out there

TheFilmProphet
Too bad Sam Raimi isn't available to direct X-Men 3. Bryan Singer should realize that the X-Men films made him who he is today so he should have enough respect to at least make X-Men 3 before Superman.

Jury
yes Totally agree.

As what I posted on the other thread:

TheFilmProphet
Just hope they pick the right onesadwalk

Chelsc2009
I thought that they weren't going to do Superman... Am I wrong???

TheFilmProphet
VERY VERY wrong. But now that I think about it would be better if they weren't that way X3 would still be getting made.sadwalk

TheFilmProphet
You can check out images of Pheonix in the X-Men 3 film that might never be made at http://www.creativemovies.homestead.com/Photo_Gallery.html

Bryan Singer that bastard mad

Aqua
blink

TheFilmProphet
What I mean is that its teaser pictures and fan art now do you understand?

Jury
roll eyes (sarcastic)

TheFilmProphet
What is that suppose to mean JURY?

Jury
Absolutely nothin'! no And what do you think is it suppose to mean?

Evolution
film thanks for the pics dude.

jean looks hotter like she is right now.

Mana4X2
Noooooooooooooooooooooo! That is all I have to say. mad rolling on floor laughing

moonwalker741
man this sucks, i read this to on superherohype.com, well they will probably make x-men 3 but with a different director, but o well, i would rather see superman more anyways, cause a modern day superman would be kick ass

Emma718
WHY WHY WHY??? He directed the first 2 and should do this one, his on contract with Fox, and also he said he was going too direct the third one. He can't just break that promise and direct Superman now. Can they just get a another director or something! WHHHHAAAAA

I wish Sam Rami wasn't busy he could direct X3, cause he did SpiderMan 1 and 2 awesome and everyone loved it and X3 would be awesome 2, but he is getting ready for Spider Man3 so that's fair.

mad Singer mad

Abbita
F*ckin sell out mad superman will be a crap a movie as ever.......
X men made him, he has to come back and do it, he owes the franchise mad

Those teaser phoenix pics are awesome Prophet wink

Mana4X2
It is sooooooo silly. The first two movies were awesome and he said he loved doing them. Why say that then go off and do something else! Oh man! X3 won't be the same without Singer. I am sooo annoyed!

Mana

TheFilmProphet
We should have a petition mad

Flavio
oh God X-men may become a huge failure crybaby just like they did with the Batmans and Supermans and...and...AHHHHH Bryan should direct it, he is the responsible for the sucess of X1 and X2 sad
i just hope Superman be the worst movie ever...

SpiderGurl
Well if he has his heart set on directing Superman instead of X3, and then you force the man to direct X3, it's not going to be good anyway. The director has to have a passion for the movie in order for it to turn out good.

TheFilmProphet
Well right now alot of people have a passion for being pissed off at him mad

Flavio
if he isnt directing i will sure doubt that X3 keeps the same quality as the two movies be4...coz ususally when the director goes out, a lot of actors and production peeps get out as well, we commonly see the actors saying "yeah, if Bryan keep directing and they come with a good script, i will sure be in X3" sad

ÞÁØlå
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! don't say that!!! cry

Flavio
but it's what i think cry how can we have X-men with actors changing? (i thought it would be lame changing Storm's actress, just imagine changing even more characters...) it kinda loses a lot of the coolness, just like happenend to all those hero movies sad i'm starting to get the feeling X3 will suck crybaby my hopes for the best trilogy of heroes ever is gone...

ÞÁØlå
I have the strong feeling there won't be X3 no

Flavio
crybaby what will i do to my life? and my hope of Gambit appearing? and Phoenix? and Rogue being cool? and...and...i'm gonna kill me sadwalk j/k

ÞÁØlå
I'm gonna too......... hang

done!!
big grin

Flavio
it was great to know you Pao my dear...let's die together BYE world, BYE life full of emptiness, BYE life who only bring me bad news death
laughing

ÞÁØlå
*comes back from death*
great to know you too, Flavi darling wink
*kills herself again*

ScottsLover
in the Zap2it website it says he's doing other projects than just superman.

--Singer's other projects, a "Logan's Run" remake and the third "X-Men" movie, now remain in limbo although Fox has already scheduled "X-3" for May 2006.--

go here for more info
http://www.zap2it.com/movies/go?path=/movies/news/story&general_id=22233

Cannonball
I reckon Singer will still do X3, it is possible to direct more than one movie. Well it probably is anyway. But if in the unlikely event that he can't direct it, I reckon they should get Mark Steven Johnson (the director of Daredevil) to do it. And if they got him they could be able to get Ben Affleck as well. He could be Gambit.

Emma718
He could still do X3 (probably) because Xmen 3 is like nearly ready to film and Superman, they haven't organised when it is going to come out. Let alone the actors and the script.

ÞÁØlå
X3 was gonna start shooting on May 2005, wasn't it?

Emma718
Probably May 2005, and because i am sure it's meant to be coming out May 2006!

Cannonball
I thought it was gonna start before that. "X-Men 3 should come out in 2005", Patrick Stewart said. If it is going to come out then, they will have to start way before May 2005.

TheFilmProphet
If Mark Steven Johnson directs X3 than I'll have a riot anyway Bryan is not going to do X3 in the near future because Superman will take up at least two years of his time pre-production, production, post-production, and then he will take at least 6 months off so X3 with Bryan just forget it now
wallbash mad

Jury
eek! Cannonball ... you finally got your own sig ...

and not quite similar to me, huh big grin

oooops sorry, off topic!

TheFilmProphet
its ok at least you mentioned an x-men character big grin

ScottsLover
If the movie starts in 2005 then they should get filming! Not alot of people are signed on yet either. I don't think the whole cast is I mean. But they should figure this all out soon.

Shadow_King
i bet bryan got bored of making another X-men

Cyclops
Bryan would be stupid to not want to direct HIS movies anymore.

I would puke

TheFilmProphet
Doing the X-Men movies is better for him because he already knows all the actors and is good friends with some of them if he does Superman he has to start all over.

Shadow_King
true.

Flavio
Paola, *gets deeply touched* you...you came back from...from death just to say this to me *wipes away a tear that comes down* *hugs Paola*

-today i'm happier so my hopes that X3 will suck are a little shorter happy

Shadow_King
what if the new director of X3 dont do the phoenix and does something way off and you see phoenix in X4

Aqua
people already have signed up for X3 so there HAS TO BE AN X3

Flavio
no no no, signing in does not mean you HAVE to do it...for example, if X1 was a failure they wouldnt do an X2, even with everyone signed up for two movies.

Aqua
shut it *glares*

Flavio
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Jury
All i thought was that 20th Century Fox is determined to film X3 but they confirmed that there's no SCRIPT and no CASTING has been done yet. embarrasment confused

Flavio
i dont think they're determined sad i think they're almost giving X3 up

Aqua
no no no dont say that!!! cry_baby

Jury
if they give up X3 ... then why do they plan to film a Fantastic Four movie ... what kind of guts do they have? ... it sounds 'unprofessionalism' ... so i don't think they would tolerate that.

Flavio
believe me, this guys are even crazier than us

ÞÁØlå
big grin winkiss

I'm happier too.... but I still think there won't be X3 no

Shadow_King
this is all one big conspiracy

Princess Re
yeah i agree..................but i think there will be more Xmen movies smile

Shadow_King
but no one is gonna direct x-men.

Princess Re
i would! big grin

ÞÁØlå
put Psylocke on it and I'll produce it pimp

Princess Re
stick out tongue put psylocke on it and i won't see it

Princess Re
jk

TheFilmProphet
Do you think Superman is a better choice to direct or X-Men 3?

Shadow_King
nah.

TheFilmProphet
X-Men 3 is a better choice because it guarantees it will make alot of money but Superman you would have to take more risks.

Princess Re
Xmen!!

V@LL3jOk!D707
Def. X3

Shadow_King
well like i say they brain washed him or it was some big conspiracy.

Princess Re
or both? shifty

Shadow_King
I THINK IT IS ONE HUGE CONSIPIRACY INVOLVING DC AND WARNER BROS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wacko

Princess Re
maybe...........................

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>