custom pictures?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
G.P or anyone can you tell me where to get those custom pictures like the lightsaber with the peoples name on it?

bigbadbike2
I think certain people acually create them then you download it like a pic, but I am not sure. Sorry I can't help more.

blackicedragoon
k thanks anyways

G.P
I think you have to make it yourself (with a software like photoshop, paintshop pro,...).

bigbadbike2
Yeh! eek! I was right. WoooooooooooooooooHooooooooooooooo!

Raz
Yes you were.

There was a person on the boards who used to make them for everyone, but she is unfortunately bogged down with work at the moment.

blackicedragoon
o.. hey raz where do you find pictures small enough for the sig. i have soo much trouble cutting and stuff and there never 30 k.b.

LanceWindu
You can also ask yerssot to make a lightsaber signature for you.

He might do it if you ask nicely.

But I believe he is on vacation right now.

Captain REX
I could also do something for ya, but I'm still an amateur. Yerss is your best chance right now, but he's on vacation.

Dim was the master, she made my sig. big grin

LanceWindu
She made a few of my originals.

but my latest was done by Yerss.

Captain REX
I can tell. And yeah, I remember you had the blaster she made. She's made some damn good ones. Very artistic like. Yerss does them great as well, as if he's making them for the film.

LanceWindu
I just wish someone could make a different handle for mine.

It's good as it is, but I want it to be different from my brother's.

blackicedragoon
k thanks guys!! big grin

LanceWindu
Not a problem.

Dexx
ntz..ntz....
I make siggies too.
I made all of mine (except for the first one ..some time ago, that dim made)
And .....cookie's siggie's also made by me. i'm willing to make more if anyone wishes

Captain REX
You're crowdin me Dexx... wink

Captain REX
I could try. So far it looks weird...

Celsius
If you want, i also make saber signiatures. I made mine. it only takes a few minutes. just tell me what colour. and if possible send me a pic of the hilt. if you dont send me a pi, ill pic one from my library of hilts. stick out tongue

Celsius
Dex, what program do you use to make your sigs.

Dexx
photoshop 7.0
all i need.

Captain REX
You should see MY library of hilts. I've got like 55 different handles to use...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.