Favorite super heros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DBZFan
I have to go with the Punisher for my favorite super hero.Even though he dousnt have super powers.

ChinaNiki
can you include real life or only comic/movie heroes?

DBZFan
Ya,you can put real life why?

DemonicGambit
Howzabout....Gambit?

I love him, he's all tortured about his past, but not so much that he doesn't have time to steal a priceless painting. And of course flirt with the woman he loves.

borgasm???
logan

borgasm???
& jesus

Darth Vicious
forget if im wrong but i dont remeber Gambit having a tortured past i got pretty much every appearance by Gambit i comics and he seems normal, i think the only thing thats been hard for him to go thru was losing his wife BellaDonna but aside from hat his past have been pretty normal of course we all make mistakes like when he worked for Mr.Sinister and Mr.S send the Marauders to kill all the Morlocks(Mutant Massacre) but everyone make mistakes!

DBZFan
Ya?I dont have all X-Men comics so I wouldnt know,I just hae the one were they are prisioners,on a camp that caches mutants,it had Cable in it if you dont reconise the comic I'm talking about.

DemonicGambit
If you notice around issue's 3hundered and something, his brooding starts to come out more. so HA!

....that's the second time I've said that...dang!

DBZFan
OK......You arent making sents,but...I'll agree with you.

DemonicGambit
Thanx!!!

........I think.......

DBZFan
right....a......Do you have any fave heros?

DemonicGambit
Yeah Gambit and Rogue are the best.

In my opinion...you know what I'm not even gonna say. People don't tend to like my opinions.

MaverickIce
Black Panther, the Thing, Archangel. 'Nuff said.

BOPRecruit 16
X-Men ~ Rogue, Nightcrawler, Scarlet Witch
Spider-man ~ Spider-Man, Venom, Green Goblin
Batman ~ Nightwing, Posion Ivy, Live Wire, Joker, Batman
Spawn ~ Spawn
Green Lantern
Martian Man Hunter
Justice League ~ Batman, Flash, Wonder Woman, GL

DemonicGambit
Geez, you have a lot....now I feel insuperior....darn

DBZFan
Hahahahahaha.very funny.

Vincent Rendar
Maverick, Nightwing, Blade, Sunspot, Gambit, Wolvie, Psylocke, Storm.....too many...*brain explodes*

DemonicGambit
uh-oh....should we call a doctor?

rockchick88
I like Rogue in Xmen but I'm not sure who else, I quite like Spiderman - I s'pose. Who else is there???
confused confused confused confused

rockchick88
Oooh! Just thought of one - Logan/Wolverine In Xmen - He's cool!
Xmen - Rogue & Logan

What other characters are there? (super heroes)???
confused confused confused confused confused confused

BOPRecruit 16
heros of the Justice League

DBZFan
Ya there cool,on the one in Cartoonnetwork,The Flash is funny.

BOPRecruit 16
http://quicksitebuilder.cnet.com/rob_63/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/.pond/jlflash.jpg.w300h229.jpg

yup. did you know that his voice is played by none other than Michael Rosenbaum who plays the young Lex Luthor on the wb's Smallville.

here's a little something i found at SupermanCollectors.com:

Michael Rosenbaum, who will play Lex Luthor in "Smallville" is no stranger to the world of DC characters. Michael has done voice work on the following Warner Bros. animated projects.

"Justice League" (2001) TV Series (voice) .... Wally West/The Flash

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker (2000) (V) (voice) .... Ghoul

"Zeta Project, The" (2001) TV Series (voice) .... Agent West - Spinoff series from "Batman Beyond"

now, here's him with hair before his Smallville days...:

http://www.seriadosmanias.hpg.ig.com.br/smallville/michaelrosenbaum1.jpg

http://www.trouble.co.uk/trouble_tv/img/highlights/zoe_gallery3.gif

*don't he look good with spiky hair? ~lol~*

here's the after ~lol~...:

http://www.poppolitics.com/articles/images/lexandsuperman200.jpg

i like the fact that clark and lex are friends in Smallville. one reason i like watching the show is to see how their friendship changes.

i've gotta a quick question for those of you who used to watch the Superman the animated series on cartoon network. i remember in one episode, the flash made a guest apperance. sup. and him were to race around the world to see who was the fastest. now, i can't remember if he looked and voice sounded the same as it does in Justice League. anyone got a clue? i bet demonicgambit will know this.

DBZFan
blink Didn't know that thanks for telling me!

Kou_Zidan
Favorite super hero....

Out of all the comics I have read, I would have to say, in order of appearance, Lukasz/Eden Blake/Mantra.

Your average 1500 year old knight for a white mage, reincarnated in hundreds of bodies over the centuries. Then, as all luck would have, the evil brother finds out his good brothers true name, steals his magic, then in a quick instant, kills off all his 12 loyal knights.

Course then poor Lukasz ain't gonna die in the first issue, no. He instead finds himself brought back once more, as some sort of back up plan. Unluckily for the very male spirit he is, he wakes up in bed as Eden Blake, a divorced mother of two, cobalt blue, 5'9 hottie, and if it couldn't get worse for the man turned woman, the now she rolls over to find that about 5 minutes ago, Eden was bumping uglies with one of her boyfriends.

Then of course you get to the part where the mercenary that killed Lukasz in his last body also having some future reading abilities, where as he now aids Lukasz in fighting off the evil brother, Boneyard, who wants to get Mantra pregnant so he can absorb the children's magic etc.

Summing up the comic, your reading a males point of view from having to live as a daughter, a mother, and a woman.

If you don't know about the comic, its probably because Marvel cancelled it after they bought out Malibu comics. I would bet mostly on the idea of the character Eden Blake, as Lukasz finally accepts he is stuck, getting into a relationship.(he tries about every issues to get another male body, thinking so far as to stealing Warstrikes, the mercenary that killed him off to begin with)

Oh, and if not the sorcercess Mantra, then I'd have to go with Prime, a 13 year old jewish boy who can become the strongest living being in the entire ultraverse.

ragesRemorse
Gambit, Spiderman, Spawn, Pitt, Lobo and the preacher man

big gay kirk
Favourite superheroes... EASY! For me, there's none better than Rorschach, from Watchmen... although the Comedian is quite cool, too... (Great quote from Rors, when he's in prison... "You don't get it do you? I'm not locked in here with you... you're locked in here with me...) Also, now I'm not sure if superhero is the right term, but what about V in V- for Vendetta? if we're talking mainstream heroes though, its got to be Batman... or Prince Vegeta from Dragonball Z!

roguegambit
Hmmm... nobody mentioned Cap America, Iron Man, She-Hulk.... blink

ragesRemorse
are they really favorite material ?

MaverickIce
Cap is....

ANGELIQUE
WOLVERINE IS MY FAVORITE, IF DIDN'T LIKE HIM
I WOULD PICK GHOST RIDER OR THE PUNISHER!

ANGELIQUE
WOLVERINE IS MY FAVORITE,IF I DIDN'T LIKE HIM
I WOULD PICK GHOST RIDER OR THE PUNISHER!

roguehardy
superman is my all time fave. then he is followed by the following(in no real order though): rogue, storm, gambit, nightcrawler, beast, wolverine, venom

keif
guess it all depends on the company for dc my favorites are flash and green lantern (barry allen and hal jordan of course) marvel i always liked son of satan and captain mar-vell,now if non superhero comic..jonah hex and sgt rock...

LeAtHerRFace
Are you kidding me? WOLVERINE WILL ROCK ALL THE SUPERHERO WORLDS!!.

keif
wolverine is a cool hero but i liked him better when he joined the xmen..nobody has done him right since len wein,chris claremont,dave cockrum and john byrnes run of x men...

Asian Hulk
I think the Incredible Hulk.he's a green skinned monster and big.because he is a superhero.

Superman, Spiderman and Green Lantern

maifoshis
Overall it has to be the Kryptonian he seems to have a soft spot for our puny little planet since his one blew up and saves lives daily a tru hero.

keif
for asian hulk...what hulk do you like the one from the 60's 70's or the later one with banners brain..or the one now?i liked the one from the 70's where it followed the tv show a bit and had himwandering the country...those were cool,i never liked a smart hulk..

wolverine8888
WOLVERINE ALL THE WAY HE THE BEST FIGHTER. IT IS SAID HE IS I AINT MAKING IT UP. HE ALSO JUST SO COOL

norrin radd
TOP 5
- wolverine
- spawn
- spiderman
- batman
- and of course silver surfer

kal-el
DAREDEVIL, SUPERMAN, BATMAN, SPIDERMAN AND THE PUNISHER ARE MY FAVES. WOLVERINE HAS GOTTA BE THERE TOO.

ScarletSpider
Wow, Wolverine8888, calm down, take your ritalin or something. Wolverine is the type of character where he's on everyone's favorite list. Well most people. Then we get some of those dysfunctional negative nancy's who diss the Wolv-meister. tsk tsk.

As for my favorites...well Scarlet Spider (duh), Wolverine of course, and MaverickIce took all of mine, but along with Black Panther, Thing and (Arch)Angel I also like Ironman, Punisher, Daredevil, Spider-Man, Deadpool, Cable, The Falcon, Captain America, X-Man, Green Goblin (Phil Urich), the Slingers, Namor, Union Jack...this list could get quite long....

punkyhermy
BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!
NO ONE ELSE!!!!!!!!!
WHY?!!!!!!!
i got a million reasons why, just too sleepy at the moment to type all the reasons down, but the most simple and un complicated factor would be coz th guy's cool!I mean REAL cool, the way he moves, talk, fights,smart talks others, manipulates,all his detective skills....AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH....i could go on and on, and what superman says "you know batman, always has to make an entrance!" Man who doesn't love a guy with style????????THAT SLEEK CAR OF HIS!!!!!!!!
eek! rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

punkyhermy
BATMAN

eleveninches
Genis. He is so cool when he goes mad.

tintedoils
wolverine
spiderman (with or without simbyote)
spawn
psylocke
rogue (current xmen)

i have to admit i am pretty parshal to deaspool

Wynndar
The Thing
Wolverine
Black Panther
Hulk
Maggot (X-Men)...remember this guy...perhaps the most interesting marvel character ever

ScarletSpider
Yeah, I remember Maggot, he was pretty badass.

And Agent Zero from the recent Weapon X events, although he's not a hero really, but yeah.

tintedoils
hey what happened to maggot? i stopped collecting comics when he first appeared and have just started again

kal-el
Actually, here's my revised top5 in order:
1-2) Daredevil/Superman (cant choose)
3-5) Batman/Cap America/Spiderman(still can't choose)

Then Wolverine and Punisher follow very closely

WWestFlashFan
...................i dunno i need a list...please

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.