Car music

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mechmoggy
The Audiobullys album is my number one choice in my car at the moment, followed closely by The Thrills album.

But both these may be beaten when I get the best of Morcheeba album soon. cool

Baylin
I love listening to Gary Moore or Bon Jovi in car, although I'm listening to some classic Iron Maiden (Somewhere in Time, Number of the Beast) at the mo. rock

mechmoggy
All my maiden stuff is on cassette, I prefer using my CD in the car cus tapes sound pants.

Whats your fave Maiden album? Mine is probably Piece of Mind. cool

diegocala
I must listen to the radio in the summer sad or carry my CD's around with me everywhere I go...If I leave them in the car they will melt!

ChinaNiki
you mean You don't melt when you get in your car? I thought this was the time of year when people spontaneously combusted in the southwest?wink

diegocala
laughing out loud

Baylin
Mech - I only use taped copies in the car leaving the originals at home. Where I live it's too easy to get my car broken into and everything nicked.

My fav Maiden Album is prob somewhere in time, i know a lot of Maidenites dont like it cos its got synths and stuff but well each to there own i suppose rock

mechmoggy
I prefer their early stuff myself.

Whats your fave tune? Mine's probably The Trooper. cool

DeNiro
MuDvAyNe is the best band to listen to while driving if u want sumthing that makes ya want to go fast and make everyone around u death I love MuDvAyNe espelliy the L.D. 50 cd and when i play the song Dig i just want to fight sumone lol.

Baylin
Mech - My all time fav Maiden song I think is Run to the hills

mechmoggy
Oooh, good choice. cool

happy kine
iron maiden... i have a good friend that loves iron maiden... we tease him... even though i never listened to any of their songs. but people that i know that listen to them either love them or hate them... maybe i need to check out a few songs

mechmoggy
I was a big big fan when I was in school, haven't heard much of their stuff for ages myself.

Maybe I'll root out all my old cassette's too.

Captain REX
I've been listening to ColdPlay everywhere I go.

mechmoggy
I've relegated that CD back into the house, I'm in my car quite a bit so even brilliant albums like that one soon get boring to me.

Baylin
I'm the same, was well into Maiden at school not listened to them for years, then this lad I teach guitar to asked if I could teach him some and I've kinda rediscovered them.

I've started listening New Model Army in the car - excellent driving music!

finti
I like different styles while driving, depends on how far I have to drive. I have burnt a bunch of cds for my car, dont want the original stuff there with. I like to keep my originals no bloody thug is gonna steal those

Tex
Billy's Gravity Demos from the Smashing Pumpkins is my absolutely favorite driving music. Its totally rock acoustic demos from Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness.

Awesome!

finti
no wonder you crash

GroundedAgain
i drive a crappy old farm pick-up with just a radio, not even a tape thingy, all i can pick up are country music stations. GROSS!!!

ObieTrice 26
i find Eminem,"the Eminem Show" cool in a car cuz of "Square Dance" it sounds so cool in the car

bluegrass
I love going for a ride on a nice sunny day and popping in some Bob Marley- Oh yeah- my favorite traveling music

DemonicGambit
As long as it isn't rap or pop. I'm happy

My name is Neo9
2paccccc! and nelly!

eddiedeweese
Prodigy, makes me want to haul ass!

julibug
what i listen to in the car depends on my mood. but i like stuff like santana or anything with a lot of percussion. i also like to listen to a band called scaterd few (which i'm sure no one else around here has ever even heard of!!) but they're good to drive to.

LindsIsTightK
Prodigy is awesome car music!!!! hell it is awesome music all around yes I love anything that is heavy metal, as long as it is loud rock

BackFire349
Prodigy isn't heavy metal, they are kinda techno rock stuff..

Metal is...

Pantera
SoulFly
Sepultura
Fear Factory
Slipknot
Deftones
Rob Zombie
White Zombie
Mudvayne

LindsIsTightK
I always have a problem with the way I word things around you. I KNOW that Prodigy is not heavy metal, I was kind of changing the topic in that sentence. wink

BackFire349
Yeah, girls get nervous when im around, cuz of my heavy sexual aura i guess.

julibug
another good one for driving - prong. we have this old prong cd that i like. also, argyle park (bet you've never heard of them, either!)

98R1
Ministry Psalm 69
N.W.O.
Just one fix
TV II
Hero
Jesus built my hotrod

LindsIsTightK
I find I like listening to Eminem sometimes when I am in the car. embarrasment Weirdest thing ever considering that I don't really like rap much at all, or him, but I guess it is just one of those things.

Corlindel
While driving today I heard my old K7 of Cocteau Twins..but i felt bored and I changed to Pixies

julibug
fatboy slim. stuff like weapons of choice is cool to drive to.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.