When Is The Next Book Coming Out? Any information?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mormegil
If there's one thing that I hate reading books with sequals, it's this: If the series is in progress, then you have to wait for each and every one!

I absolutely can't stand not having the next book! And What really annoys me is that I heard that the other two books are already written! So, if they're already written, why can't she just publish them already!

If anyone has absolutely any information, then please post them. Thank You!

Sheepz
This site has a lot of rumors about the 6th book. There may of may not be truth to them. Who knows?

http://www.theorderofthephoenix.net/book-6.htm

frootlooplucy
i heard shes had the rough outline of all the books since before the first one was even published... but i dont think theyre completely written yet.

airangel429
Yeah I heard that she has a rough draft too and that she has all the books named....she knows what they will be about..she's just got a lot of filling in to do...to develop each story.

shellysnow
Joanne has already written the final chapter of the last (7th) book.

The script is in this folder, which is now kept in a secure location.

Liberator
I heard she's writing a third one with a working title "Prisoner of Azkaban" or something like that, sounds intriguing.

The_usher
I hope there is a 8th book of harry potter.It might be about life before harry was born!

Just a prediction!! wink

siriuswriter
uggghhhh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.