Alternative Ending???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
I have heard a theory that there will be 3 endings for the matrix revolutions...
one will be the revolutions ending...
one will be the rebooted ending...
and one will be the reserections ending...
im not masterofthematrix or supporting his lame ass theory about 5 movies,
all im saying is i have heard A THEORY that there will be some different endings available on the DVD and these will be the names for them.

If this is true, then the matrix could very well be defeated after revolutions,
but they could continue the saga with matrix online by doing one of the alternative endings as the base story line for Matrix Online...

no one has thought of this so i just wanted to bring it up and feel free to put your opinions of what you think about this theory...
OK

Stovenutts
maybe

Kes
It wouldn't be the 1st time a movie has alternitive endings on DVD.

Stovenutts
yea, the bourn identity

Stovenutts
wayne's world

Ikobe
28 Days Later... has one too, I think. Gawd, I wanna get that movie. Looks awesome.

Skittles19
I hate when movies have alternative endings....it kind of ruins the whole movie.

Nickydirtrider
i think it would be cool if the movie had a couple of alternative endings becuae you can always be happy with one of the endings.
ANd this is how they could base it on the matrix online...
say they follow the matrix rebooted ending(If there is one).
well think of the name, rebooted...
so they will have to work all over and the movie could very well be based on this.
i dont no though
im just making a theory...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.