Fun time!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ikobe
Okay, for a laugh, let's play a game. Spoof Matrix journals! Let's have three categories...

My Day on the Nebu-whatever
an Agent report log (must use language such as w00t i ares killed a fr33d mind omgwtflol!1!!lol
Operator's Log - must use blaxploitation-esque speak- word ma homiez etc.

Just a little fun, don't mean to offend anyone... okay, so here's mine.

Agent Report Log :: Agent Ikobe
<START TRANSMITION>
omg!!!!111! ges wat i did today??/ i kill3d an free mind omg it was sooooooo cool an i mvoed so kquik it was like lolololol hahaha bang wtf thse free minds no nothing hahahaha lolol!1!!!!!1! and then omg this realy l33t ag3nt cam up 2 me an siad that i was realy god and that i shud cum wit hm 2 get an upgrad an i was like wtfomglol?1?!/?!???!! so i followed him 2 the office an got an ugrade and then i was s00000ooo fast it was like wtf is taht an agen an i was like yah duh and then brrrrrrrrrrrt bang i kiled em hahaha lololololol!1!!!!1! what byeeeeeee
<END TRANSMITION>

Stovenutts
Agent Report Agent Stovenutts
Me and the guys whent down to the bar to take down a few cold ones, but just as we finished our first, we got a call that the anomoly was in our area. we all thought " why waste the time, the smith virus will get him, why should we get beat". So, we stayed at the bar. it was a good day over all

pslice
this has got to be the stupidest thing in the universe, but what ever

<My Day on the Neburkaezzer>
I woke up and ate moldy porrige. Then we freed a mind. Then Neo had to go and fight some agents which provoked a bunch of setinels to attack. Then Neo put his hand up and stopped the setinels and fainted.

Stovenutts
Agent report #2 agent stovenutts
Well, i think i'm going to be deleted. Corparate downsizing has gotten to the "higher powers" of the system. they told me to pack my stuff up and get the heck out, but ill show them. maybe not...
i jumped in to the alley and smoked a fatty. threw rocks at the cats.

GABRIEL05
Yo Negro dis da operatah's log! My damie Neo doin his freak on da low knawmean? He got dis hot breezy Trinity and he roll around in dis ship wit Morpheus my cuzzo, Link, and deez two other heads uuuuuh Ray-Ray and Pookie. So anywayz I ate some whack @$$ slop for lunch killed a few agents, recalibrated the ionic output on some DL44 anti-grav repulsors, and you know, jusz kicked it some. Yo I hear dere's dis phat party at ZION. There's gonna be about 250,000 heads up in there. I'm gonna get my swerve on tonight. One!

SAN PABLO IN DA HOUSE BLOOD! BUK BUK BUK BUK etc.

hows that?

Ikobe
Sheer class, Gabri. You can't beat that smile

Ikobe
Agent Report Log :: Agent Ikobe

<START TRANSMITION>

OMG!!!!111!!!!!11!! i duno wtf went on 2da but it was sOOOOooooo cool like omg u shud av been ther it was like 0MG!1!1! NEOOOOO and omg he is soooo fast and even tho im an IA or wateva i thot he was sooooo fit omg i are so jelus of tiniT omg!1!1!! neway yeh i got bet up rely bad but tehn agent smtih cam an there was this really big fite an i dunno who wonn cos i got shot an went back 2 teh systam.

</END TRANSMITION>

Stovenutts
mine are better stick out tongue

GABRIEL05
Yo son ya bettah check that $#it son.

I don't think I've posted anything serious in a while

Korri
ill think of sumthin n get back 2 u k

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.