Morpheus a program?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pslice
Morpheus a program?
Morpeus may have know that the oracle was a program before Neo told everyone and misslead all the resistance to believing the prophecy.

Ikobe
What, and risk his deletion and get the machines overthrown by the resistance?

Sifer
Trinity: "He went to see the Oracle and since then, everything changed"

Hrmmm

I am not ruling out any possibility of this because there is evidence to support it.

gabimr2

Dexx
hey.,....if this matrix within a matrix theory prooves valid..then just anyone m,ight be a program. morpehus, neo...
So i dunno.

Stovenutts
gabimr, u cant just say that cuz ya havnt seen the movie yet.

gabimr2
the matrix revolutions movie??

Magee
lol ffs everyone just wants to cum up with some bullshit of there own. Morpheous is a program, Neo is a program next it'll be Trinity then the dog that tok a piss on Neo's leg will be the fukin one!!!

Where do u get it? no

rysdigital
well, dogs, like any animal (besides humans stick out tongue), in the matrix are controlled by programs.. big grin

Ikobe
Trinity is a dog, but let's not argue wink

Dexx
that's a sexist remark stick out tongue

Ikobe
No. That's me not liking Trinity remark. Okay, okay, Trinity is a *****. There. Not sexist.

~AI

Ikobe
Actually, forget it. Originally Neo and Trin were meant to be sort-of androgenous. I just don't like Trinity. Bad dog! *swats Trinity with a rolled up newspaper* Bad! Bad! Stop eating Keanu! Bad!

~Ikobe

Stovenutts
i didnt know a dog pissed on neo's leg...

-=Urot=-
laughing out loud

gabimr2
lol !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud
I think the same roll eyes (sarcastic)

-=Urot=-
1. Ok if the theory about the mulit-layers of the matrix is true, then I can see morpheus being a program.

2. Now it there is no such thing as a mulit-layered matrix, then there is no way Morpheus can be a program.

If the 1st is true than everyone whould be a program as stated by another member of this board.

Now dealing with the 2nd part.

Programs dont have bodies!

Morpheus has one.

If morpheus were a program he would need a body to D/L himself into(like smith did). Because without a physical body the program/spirit can not survive.

That quote has the opposite effect for the programs. They need bodies inorder to live on the outside. Since they dont have them they rely on the sentinels/machines to do their dirty work.

look at it this way.

Humans = Spirit
Machines = programs

Real world:

Humans & Machines

Matrix:

Spirit & Programs

The two are the same.

( I hope I did not lose any of you ?)

Dexx
hey..i don't like trinity that much either...but
*transcends thoughts from dogs to trinity*...hm...it's sexist
*thumbs up* stick out tonguebig grin

Korri
i agree!!!

-=Urot=-
Shes not that ugly. I think shes kinda quite, in a "I dont eat" sort of way.

nickjs21
i swear, every conversation in this place somehow gets geared towards trinity or keanu reeves . . .

PERSON 1: i loved the part where morpheus fought the agent on the truck.
PERSON 2: which reminds me, i hate trinity
PERSON 3: and i love keanu!!!!

now, morph being a program, it's an interesting idea. it'd be a kicker, all right, cuz no one seems to be speculating much about it. but who knows?

gabimr2
okey okey..are you male or female??

nickjs21
100% male. what's your point?

Magee
100%!!!!!!!!!!! MALE U MUST BE THE ONE!!!!!!!

laughing

Cant help my self stick out tongue

Korri
yeah sorry thats usually my fault embarrasment

Korri
thats my job!!!

neo_dragon
in a way, they are all programs, in the matrix, at least when they were still connected, they were all programmed to live and act in certain ways. so, in that way, they are programs. and yeah, trinity is a dog, she looked better in the first movie, but nowhere near as good as persephone or niobe, or even the chick in the final flight of the osiris, oh what was her name!!?!!?1/1?!?!?????

Korri
oh u mean jue

rysdigital
neo_dragon, u prefer an animated 'chick' above a real one? stick out tongue lol

Korri
chicks tut tut

rysdigital
i said 'chick' stick out tongue quoting neo_dragon..

Korri
this is abt morpheus lol not 'chicks' lolololol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.