back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dexx
heeaaah...it's good to be back. Just landed in toronto after an exhausting (very) one week trip through europe.
What's been happening?
I heard yerss's in toronto also so we were planning to meet but he doesn't know if he can get online from here....any life signs from him?

Tex
What's he doing in Toronto?

Dexx
if i recall correctly. he's staying with at a friend and his familly. Holiday i guess.

mwahaha...cable connection. Now i can get back to some serious mass posting. to get back in the top 10.

Tex
Lets hope he catches SARSevil face

Dexx
not a sigle case in some time. Hey!...i'm here too ya know

But the bloody customs bureaucracy increased considerably with this disease....

Tex
Bureaucrazywacko

Dexx
there's this big yellow form you have to fill..... What the f**k?

Ushgarak
Is, like, EVERYONE in Toronto right now? Yerss and Dexx and Orpheus are all there. Yerss was acutally on MSN earlier today, Dexx, so I am sure he will be again.

Dexx
ooh..goodie

diegocala
Welcome back, how was Europe?

Dexx
oh...beautiful.
germany is eek!....*thumbs up*...waaay up. It's spotless

Tex
So you live where exactly Dexx?

Dexx
after all this time! *sobs*
how can you?
*snif*!

keokiswahine
welcome home Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tex
Shadows of Coruscant dont help much!stick out tongue
You live in the UK?
Canada?

LanceWindu
Welcome back Dexx.

Tell us all about your trip through Europe.

Dexx
romania, tex.

europe.WEll..i was through the cech republic, germany and austria. And i've seen a lot of superb cities (including some really boring stuff..museums, etc.)

Tex
That's right, now I remember! Romania- home of Dracula and Dexx, how could I forget such a thing?!?wink

Dexx
right..how could you!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.