Favorite Number

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

shadow_angel
Yes, once again I am bored, so this just popped in my head...what is everyone's favorite number?
Mine is 2 big grin

J_To_The_P

diegocala
Seven

Dexx

LilMimister006
8, and theres a reason for it too! well besides it being my favorite number its the ONLY number my birthdate has! which is: 8/8/88 (1988 of course lol wink)

shadow_angel
That's so cool wink

LilySatine
9 and 23

Tired Hiker
My favorite number is 24 because half of twenty-four is 12 (twelve).

Stovenutts
i like 35

J_To_The_P
1-100 though, 69 (j/k) 45 is sexy to me, as sexy as 5. wink

Stovenutts
sexy? how can a number be sexy? well, i guess it doesnt matter

J_To_The_P
Nutts, JOKING, seriously don't be one of those people who do that, I hate people who do that.

ChinaNiki
28 cuz it's my birthday
4 if I have to choose under 10

Baylin
3 for me - no reason it always has been always will be

frootlooplucy
9, 19, 29, 10000009, any number with '9' in it. dont ask why.

Phoenix
OFFICIALLY 56 million, but i often say 56 cos its easier. and it really is lucky!! we had a game where there were a loada beans in a jar and we had to guess how many, and i said 56, and i won, and i got chocolate!!! anybody elses luckuy number actually lucky?

Celsius
10 and 7

Corran
3, it's the Magic number, yes it is it's the magic number.

Then 11.

diegocala
This one goes to 11

Kes
I like 1 cos it was always my nr at school and 7 because its the best nr stick out tongue

Korri
1 of coarse!!

Walter Simard
cool - Being Canadian my numbers are related to hockey. I really like #4, #9 and #10. Those are the two that I usually go for when I'm on a team.

Metroplex
I like 7, and 11. I think seven is my good luck number and 11 is the day of my birthday.

Kes
7 is a magic number Metroplex big grin

happy kine
3.1415926535 8979323846 2643383279 5028841971 6939937510 5820974944 5923078164 0628620899 8628034825 3421170679 8214808651 3282306647 0938446095 5058223172 5359408128 4811174502 8410270193 8521105559........ so far they have gone 1.24 trillion numbers and it never ends! its PI!

and that is truly a magic number.

bigbadbike2
Why isn't your favorite number just 12?

Corran
Mmmm Pies. wink

DemonicGambit
My all time fav number is 416

But my second fav is 24.
24 beers in a case, 24 hours in a day, think about it.

Corran
Hmmm that rings a bell.

Korri
Llaughing out loudL ya pie!!

thereisnospoon1
mines 1325
duno why, just came 2 me one day!

99 is a pretty kool number too. i fink it should have been 99 dalmations instead of 101. u fink theres gone be a 103 dalmation movie? i hope not

happy kine
mike tyson punch out for the classic nintendo the code to fight tyson was 007 373 5845. i may be wrong about the last 4 numbers but i know the first 6 are correct.

Tex

GroundedAgain
21 cuz i'll be legal in bars

booniae
9 is my favourite number.

Boo bunny

silver_tears
my favourite number is 69 angel

iluvharrypotter
I was born on the 28th, you multiply 2 by 2 and you get 4 and then you divide 8 by 2 and you get 4! Viola!

le_sainte
my lucky number is 13
always has been
and because it's my absolute favorite football (soccer) player's number
ALESSANDRO NESTA!!!

Fitch
one digit: 7
two digits: 66
three digits: 333

must_kill_Santa
13 coz im crazy so most peoples unlucky number is my lucky number

Fitch
I live at the apartament 13.and only good things happend to me here so,13 it's luck for me too...

Kes
Do you have a pic of him? I know who he is but I just can't see is face right know? In what team does he play?
I forget everything during the break lol

le_sainte
yup i'll put one up of him
he plays for l'azzurri and ac milan, my favorite football club! u kno that they won the cup agains juve, right?

Kes
I remember! AC Milan! He's your fave?! Mine is Rui Costa! I wonder why? whistle

Kes
Oh you posted before I did lol yeh I know. AC Milan is my fave Italian team big grin

Kes
He's REALLY cute! Good defender too whistle

Fitch
lets see what they do on Giants New York stadium.Ac Milan vs. Juve.Can't wait the game !

le_sainte
yup, nesta is my number one favorite foot ball player! and then after him comes pippo inzaghi and gattuso ... yeah i like rui costa too!! i like nuno gomes too but didnt he injure himself so latley he hasnt been playing? or did he heal?

Fitch
haven't seen for quite a while some girls talking bout football like you do....

le_sainte
oh i love football! its an obsession for me

Kes
Yeh he had surgery on is foot sad Hopefully he'll play a little into the league.

Kes
le sainte> Gattuso is very good! He batles a lot!
Fitch> I love football.
What did you mean about the Giants stadium?blink

Fitch
have you ever heard of Cristi Chivu ?it's a romanian player that plays at AS Roma.One of our best players....

Fitch
soon there wil be a match between juve and AC Milan in New York,on Giants stadium...

le_sainte
yea gattuso's like a brick wall .. no one knocks him down ... or stand up to him! u'll see him runnin across the feild in like 2 seconds flat ...

le_sainte
when will there be a match? i havent heard of this!! blink i have to get me a ticket to NY - fast!!

Kes
Really? I actually don't like italian football that much. to defensivesad

le sainte> Yeh! He has tons of energy!

Kes
Not a good pic but him? Can you see is face?

Fitch
it's on every TV channel in Romania !I'll tell ya the date,don't remember it now...very soon.

le_sainte
ohhh chivu!! the name didnt ring a bell at first! he plays for roma!

yea, italian football can b a bit defensive ...

Fitch
yeha .that's him.too bad his face is in shadow..

Kes
yeh sad Best I could find.

Fitch
let me put a beter one...

Kes
I know more about portuguese, spanish, then english and Italian.
I know more about the teams that are in the champions league and UEFA cup. Its what they show here.

Kes
This is my fave player. Along with Rui Costa smile

Kes
Sorry about the double post

Fitch
now this is a real player smile

Fitch
again him..

Kes
Thats a much better pic.
Heres my other fave player. Rui Costa wink

le_sainte
Forza Milan hee hee
here's nesta with his jersey
i have one jus like it at home, name, number n all! i even got him to sigh it love

le_sainte
ah, yes, the day that ac milan won the cup against juve ... i hate juve with a pation and bet every euro i had against them ... penalty was the worst, but Dida did a great job, and my nesta scored, it was beautiful ... i started to cry!! i love ac milan ever since i was little and am a HUGE fan, so u can guess how i felt when they won messed

Fitch
it's on 3 of august,sunday at 10 pm local(GMT+2 hours),and it's the italian supercup as I understood.you should have known about this game....

Kes
I think its a friendly game. For preperation for the next League wink
le sainte> Juve lost 4-1 against Manchester big grin

le_sainte
yea i shud have!
ha! thats great news! 4-1!

Fitch
its the supercup wink

Kes
Really?Why are they playing it there?blink

Fitch
I dunno,but a super fan should know this wink
smile

Kes
I have to keep asking my dad when my fave team is going to play and against who lol I rareally read Sports newspapers and forget everything!

le_sainte
yeah same here!

Alias Neo
....Because i was born on friday 13th

most people think friday 13th is unlucky. It is not!
walks under ladder trips over a black cat and falls and brakes a mirror-oops laughing out loud

le_sainte
Really! 13 is unlucky? That's diffrent! In Italy, 13 it is said to be lucky messed

Kes
lol I like your avatar bella smile

le_sainte
grazie!! big grin

Corran
Traditionally 13 was deemed to be a lucky number, the original saying was 13 lucky for some. 13 was a very lucky number for a few, so much so that it was deemed unlucky for everyone else, wrongly so.

Fitch
already with italian words.le saite is already corruping you...big grin

Kes
lol Its more the brazillian soaps! They have made a few about the time italians imagreted(sp) there so some words got stuck. Plus the movies big grin

le_sainte
Hey! Milan and Juventus are playing today in N.Y!! You were right, Fitch!!
I'm putting all my euros down on Milan to win ... They'll win at least 2-1 HOPEFULLY!!

Kes
lol Good luck! smile

Fitch
I am a sport so I'll also say,Gooooooo Milan

Fitch
by the way,AC Milan lost in this small campionship in US, in front of FC Barcelona today or yesterday.sry for you...good luck tommorow though

royal_jester
2guns.gif 28

Anarion
Lol. My fave numbers are 7 and 13.
I was born on the 13th, Fri.

Fitch
same as me.....nice

Anarion
Which one?

Fitch
the 7 and 13 one...

Anarion
Rad. cool

Captain REX
Born on Friday the 13th? Are you klumsy at all? big grin

I broke my arm on a Friday the 13th. 2nd Grade, tripped over a crack in the ground and fell.

Fitch
nasty memories....

Captain REX
I have plenty if you want some...

Anarion
Nope. stick out tongue I'm not clumsy.

Fitch
no thank you

Catastrofic Luv
1313... whooo!!!! hahaha.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.