Goin Camping!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LilMimister006
just incase anyone cares, im leaving tomorrow and gonna b gone for a whole week to pensy(Pennsylvania)wink! 'Tis gonna b fun!! lol! Happy Dance Happy Dance

Tex
You should drop in on Gundark, she lives in Penn.....iabig grin

J_To_The_P
I'M GONNA BE SO ALONE! I GOTTA BUY A GAME OR SOMETHING AHHH MIMI NOOOOOOOOOOO!
sad

LilMimister006
lol i just call it Pensy for short stick out tongue

Johhhhhhnnn! *hugz* I'm gonna be back on friday afternoon! big grin unless....hmm..*kidnaps john and takes him along with me* hehe!

diegocala
I LOVE to go camping...have fun!!

J_To_The_P
-celebrates being kidnapped and 1000 posts with Mimi- Happy Dance Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing big grin cool

Ushgarak
Awww, byebye!

LilMimister006
hehe! grazi big grin
I leave tomorrow at 12:30 then don't get back until 3:30some on friday... its really fun though! i went last year and had a BLAST!! rolling on floor laughing

Tired Hiker
I'm going backpacking in two weeks at the Lost Coast of Northern California. It's gonna be a blast. 30 miles of untouched rugged coastline with hot springs, villages made of drift wood, whales, redwood trees, I'll be a tired hiker for sure!

LilMimister006
Coolies Hiker! big grin

Alrite, I'm outie now, I guess I'll talk to ya'll Friday/Saturday..depending how tired i am sleep Bye bye! *hugz*

Don't miss mee too much! lol! *^___^*

Another_Smithy
Bye bye! Have fun time, and make sure to bury your trash...bears will strike! ^__^

Tired Hiker
Okay, by now! Have fun and don't eat the wild mushrooms.

ChinaNiki
Have fun. Did the camping in Penn once. We had three of our five tents flood when it rained. Still we had a blast. wink

Baylin
Have a dance for me and I'll see ya when you get back smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.