Middle Earth Weapons...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CaptainHaldir
so what do you all think your favorite weapon in middle earth is? I like arwens sword the best.... i just love elven blades.... they look so cool! Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

chica16
i like legolas's knives

CaptainHaldir
i like those too! elven blades just run so smoothly dont ya think?

chica16
yeah! heh!

P-NuT
sting is the best. it glows ... whohohohoo!

Dexx
i liked arwen's blade most also. it brings the most with japanese swords.

I can tell you i hated saruman's gun powder the most.

turin
I love the swords that the last alliance and the galadrim used. the ones with the long handles and the broad blades, awesome!!! Arwens sword is pretty sweet as well. I was wondering, Haldirs sword looked a lot like arwens, do you think he had it, after all elrond used it in the last alliance so maybe haldir used it to?

CaptainHaldir
I think it just got passed down to her from elrond, and haldir didnt get it because elronds elves and galadriel/celeborns elves are from different parties. I think galadriel hooked haldir up hardcore cause she is the one handing out knifes and stuff to hobbits....... just think think of galadriel as the black market of middle earth.

undomiel
I think Arwens sword is the best

Darth Alterous
Grond, the Dark Hammer of Morgoth is definitely the best weapon that has been in Middle-Earth. When the Dark Lord fought Fingolfin in single combat, Grond created such vast pits in the ground. Sauron's mace is second best. I like the weapons of the Balrogs. Also, Ringil, Anduril, Glamdring and Orcrist are good swords. I like Legola's Lorien Longbow.

Metroplex
From the movie, i like the elves double handed swords. In the FOTR, when the orcs charge into the elves and they all swing the swords at once.

GABRIEL05
Is it just me or did the elves soften up a bit in between the first Alliance battle with Isildur, and Two Towers, cuz at the Hornburg they came off as some mark @$$ tricks.

billyboyd4ever
i like narcil and orcrist the best...

iluvlotr!
I like the Lothlorien Longbow the best!!
I like Leggys blades, too! yes

iluvlotr!
i looooooooooooooove leggy

Darth Alterous
Grond is still the better.

Fire
well legolas carries knifes, not blades
and arwen her blade is a scimitar

Isilwen Took
Sting is the best but i also like bow and oh! Undomiel! The name of Arwen' sword is Adhafang, if youy didn't know it..

Sifer
Anduril smile

pinksuezo
isnt saurons mace grond?

and my fave weapon is...arwens boobs, esp. when shes in that nighty in aragorns dream in ttt.
i prefer eowyn tho.

KidRock
i like the uruk hi swords

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.