Somebody shoot me . . .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Tired Hiker
I've reached a new low. I was totally broke (due to gf breaking up with me and keeping my rent check, plus I owe money for taxes, plus my bank charges me all the time for being broke) so I sold all my movies. I sold my whole collection, basically. I kept the ones I can't live without, but I sold the rest to a used record store. They didn't buy them all since they had most of them already, so I sold the leftovers to people in the parking lot.

I am a huge gaping loser. But for some reason I'm feeling rather happy! wink

badkittykitty
wow I'm sorry to hear that.I know you dont know me but dont think your a loser 'cause you fell on hard times.it will get better and every one has hard times once in a while. I almost lost my house not to long ago and I am still paying the goverment(I owe 'em 3000$)I am as broke as a joke! but keep smilin smile I am.

ChinaNiki
I'm broke too. I'm currently mooching off my folks until my job starts in China next month. I won't be making much then either, but I'll get room and board, a travel stipend, and twice weekly Chinese lessons. I'm hoping I'll like it enough to stay there a few years. One good thing about the low pay, I won't have to pay any taxes.smile

Tired Hiker
Let's all go to China! Sounds awesome there. rock

Baylin
Hang in there!

Tired Hiker
Oh, I'm cool and all. I get by with a little help from my friends. No worries. Being piss broke builds character.

Baylin
There's lots a ways to build character being broke aint the nicest one!

Tired Hiker
It's not the worst. At least the Cuban mafia isn't after me. That could be bad. I could be cursed by a demon spell. But I'm not.

ChinaNiki
"Let's all go to China! Sounds awesome there. rock"

The only thing that sucks about going is that I won't see my family again until next year. My sister just had a little girl and I feel bad about leaving her essentially by herself in South Carolina. Just about everyone else lives in New York. Still I get to see Chinese New Year up-close and personal. Actually I think it's in the contract that we have to attend Chinese New Year.big grin

Baylin
Tired - Good point about the Mafia and not all demon spells are bad!

China - Get a web cam, its not perfect but at least you'll be able to see them

Tired Hiker
*misinterpretation disclaimer* Huh? China can see the demons with a web cam? That's money. I don't need a web cam to see the demons. All I do is tune in to the demon world and there they are!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.