3 Lines in Desert...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nickydirtrider
I was reading one of the theory by someone in another thread and he said that neo has a dream of 3 lines in the desert of the real...
now he said he made his whole theory from the prevews for revolutions...
so where would the three lines in the desert of the real be in the trailier?
i was just wondering that...

rysdigital
i never got that either.

'three lines in the desert of the real'?! wtf

Ikobe
Eh? That makes... no sense. Not even to me.

-=Urot=-
I guess after reading that spoiler it is refering to the three powerlines that lead to 01( the machines capital city). Still I think its all a hoax. The truth will be known in Nov.

Stovenutts
yea the desert of the real is the term used by morpheus in m1 ans the place where the cities were. i imagine, if its true it probably is the power lines leading to 01

nickjs21
actually, he doesn't say he made the theory based on the trailer. it wasn't even his theory, he found it from someone else. other people commented that he probably just made the whole thing up from the trailers.

so, to answer your question, there are no three lines in any of the trailers.

Another_Smithy
I guess you all are refering to me...my guess is he hypothesized the three lines to be the huge elecrical towers in M1 (when neo awakes in 01), my suggestion is that those towers run deep into the ground to gather energy from the earths core or something (somewhere close to zion) and therefore seeing Neo dreaming he dreams of 3 lines.

Korri
help me i iz confused

SpikeSpiegel
If you watch the new trailer then you can clearly see three lines in the desert, This is beginning to make me believe in that spoiler thingy a while back no

VenomVA
Confused as hell

SpikeSpiegel
that spoiler was utter sh;t, but how did he know about this way before the trailer was released?

tshirt
Things get out. From what I heard (here and other places), there were three power lines running through the desert to a large city (possibly 01).

In the trailer, we follow three lines (they look like power lines, but could be data transfer lines - T3s? ;-)) They are not on towers but they fit the descriptions I have read.

Whether Neo is dreaming about them or not, who knows. IN M2, it was both a dream and the real thing. He is supposed to have the sight. So it is entirely possible.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.