Fanfiction

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Phoenix
Have you read any decent fanfiction lately? I can't accesss fanfiction.net at the mo, so i need some other source. Help me out here

DemonicGambit
You should be glad to know that Fanfiction.net is back up!!! Yay!!!

BOPRecruit 16
want a link to my x-evo fic?

DemonicGambit
OH I do I do!!!

I can't get enough of fanfiction.

tokyo_goddess
You could go to www.mediaminer.org or you could go to www.fandomination.net

DemonicGambit
I go to fandomination, I like them, they're pretty cool.

tokyo_goddess
They're okay, I don't like how there's no review system like on fanfiction.net I like getting feedback. I haven't written stuff in a long while...

DemonicGambit
I've written but can't post at the moment....darn!

tokyo_goddess
I've written atleast 40 somethin stories... in the Dragonball Z section...I'm a little famous...I have a mailing list with over 100 members...and I recieve angry mail atleast once a week in my inbox...I don't feel like it anymore...either my laziness is getting more...stronger...or I'm just losing touch with it...

DemonicGambit
geez...I've only posted 2 stories, I have more but can't find the disks.

try taking a brake from writing if you think your losing your touch, that's what I do. just sit and stare at the tv.

tokyo_goddess
I've been taking a brake since February! no expression

Anywho...I just got finished reading this Jean and Logan lemon...yummy and good and gives a little insight into his past in Japan...from the authors pov of course...

www.fandomination.net/?mode=fanfic&FanficID=10243

DemonicGambit
Condemner, dat's a long time

tokyo_goddess
you said it! erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.