Hello...I'm new here :D

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Danistar
Hey everyone!!! I'm Danistar and I'm from Lithuania ( Europe ). I like waching movies, skating, listennig to music and etc... I hope to have fun here. roll eyes (sarcastic) eek!

Kes

badkittykitty
hello there!

Smllfry247
hey! hope you have fun here!!

ChinaNiki
cheers beer Happy Dance

Dexx
hello there, stranger from distand land

bigbadbike2
Welcome

G.P
Hi Danistar, Welcome aboard !

Nefertite
Wlcome, Danistar. doctor Enjoy KMC forums mobile
Hey, I'm from Lithuania too!

Ushgarak
Wow! Lithuanian invasion! Hello!

Captain REX
Not more European! eek! j/k

Welcome aboard Nefertite and Danistar!

blackicedragoon
welcome to thee forum!! rolling on floor laughing

BOPRecruit 16
sup danistar! 'Quel re! (which means "good day" in elvish) where is lithuania and what's it like there? cool lotr quote, i've read all the books too. can't wait to see rotk movie! did you know that the elven language is partially based on french? both languages are pretty. i know a cool elven pharses and what is your hobbit/elf name site. oh! welcome to kmc and enjoy your stay! ja ne!

~battosai yuriko~

Danistar
Hello, Robrecruit!

Lithuania is in north - east Eorope, by the Baltic sea, near the scandinavia. Happy Dance I will try to put some pictures of it next time. ( because I havn't much time now sad )
I know my elvish name. It's Luthien Anwamane...
i really have to go now. See ou soon!!!!

Danistar
A picture of my city rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing

Danistar
Another one Happy Dance

BOPRecruit 16
what nice views, it'd be nice to tour europe.

Corran
Hey Danistar, nice pics, stick around.

Fitch
nice pics indeed.enjoy u're posting..

BOPRecruit 16,be sure that not all europe is like that....

BOPRecruit 16
i know that!

hayden's minx
hello and Hey just out of interest - where is that harry potter pic from? I don't remember it from the first two films.

Godshinto
It looks like it might be a scene from the third. I have a few from the third I'll post them in Harry Potter orum

BOPRecruit 16
there's poa pix out already, so check them out!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.