can anyone make me a sig picture?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blackicedragoon
Hey can anyone please make me a sig. picture like a lightsbaer or anything pleeeaaaasseeee i really really want one.

Captain REX
Sure can. smile

Captain REX
How's this?

Baylin
Thats cool rex! What software do you use?

Dexx
probably flash

Captain REX
Microsoft Image Composer. I wish I had something better... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Dexx
photoshop...*thumbs up*

Celsius
yep, thats what i used to make mine. big grin

Captain REX
This better, BlackIceDragoon? Sorry about the spelling error the first time.

blackicedragoon
testing

blackicedragoon
laughing out loud big grin AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA SUCCESS!!!!!! THANKS!!!!!!!! REX!!!!

Captain REX
Your welcome. I also make avatars if you need help with that, but I don't think you do. smile

Celsius
not bad.

DBZFan
How about me?PLEASE? sad

Celsius
do u want a lightsaber??

Captain REX
Hey, back off he's mine. big grin

Sure, I'll make you one DBZFan. Lightsaber?

Captain REX
Okay, here's an early thing of your avatar, BID. If you're okay with that, I'll leave it at that.

DBZFan
Yes,I want a Light saber,dont make to fancey,make it blue,and right the name in letters suronded with flames.If you cant do that then make it like yours. Happy Dance THANKS!

DBZFan
Never mind,i'll go with celciose.Please do it whatever way you whant and please write my name well.

Captain REX
Oops! Sorry, I forgot to check in here.

I can do the saber, but I'm not sure about the flames around your name. I do have some cool fonts I can use for your name though.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.