Boogey man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Freddy Fan
hi i have seen this at the video store and have wondered if to rent it or not, but i dont know if it will be a waste of time, can some please tell me what the movie is, or is it a doco.

thanks a lot.

Freddy Fan.

Evil Dead
Maybe you speak of "Boogeymen: The Killer Compilation"?

It's not much really........I've got the dvd. It's just a run down of the most famous horror movie villains and a few not so famous. It shows a scene featuring each villain from the movie franchise the villain stars in.

It's basically worthless..........although I do pop it in now and again just to watch it with the commentary on.........Robert Englund does the commentary........gives his opinions/views on the killers and movies. That is the best part about it.

I guess if somebody isn't a big horror buff this dvd could acquaint them with several movies they need to check out........other than that.....it's basically a promo for different horror movies.

I hope this is the dvd you were speaking of.........if not, please disreguard this post.

Klear Eyez
I thought it was ehh alright but really a big waste of time..... at least for me.... I acctually sold mine to game stop yesterday for 3 bucks..... I acctually got 3 bucks for it!

DeNiro
good movie to waste some time bad movie to spend money on still a fun thing to wacth if u r a horror fan

Striel
I agree with the others... there wasn't anything on it most people don't already know if they are horror fans.

DeNiro
very true but if u r a horror fan i think u would at least wacth it o say u saw it not to mention it is a movie that could have been good tat turned bad

grymlock
let's boogey!! all the way man!!!... cheers mate!! beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.